Trumps spend Christmas at church where they married

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The Trumps went back to the church where they married for a Christmas Eve service Saturday, where they were received by hearty applause and a standing ovation.

President-elect Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, spent two hours at the 125-year-old Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, a seven-minute drive north from his Mar-a-Lago resort.

The soon-to-be first couple arrived at 10:30 p.m. for the service, where Trump — donning his signature red tie with dark suit — shook hands with church-goers who applauded and cheered his arrival. He sat on a third-row aisle seat.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/25/trumps-spend-christmas-at-church-where-they-married/

GOOD , although 'episcopalians' [sp] are kinda weird and wussy i think . Still , its better than him going to a 'mosque' or mrobamas 'chirch' SCanook !!

The Trumps went back to the church where they married for a Christmas Eve service Saturday, where they were received by hearty applause and a standing ovation.

President-elect Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, spent two hours at the 125-year-old Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, a seven-minute drive north from his Mar-a-Lago resort.

The soon-to-be first couple arrived at 10:30 p.m. for the service, where Trump — donning his signature red tie with dark suit — shook hands with church-goers who applauded and cheered his arrival. He sat on a third-row aisle seat.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/25/trumps-spend-christmas-at-church-where-they-married/

And he's me thinking Christmas was about Jesus.... fuck no, it's about Trump.

Trump Gets Standing Ovation at Christmas Mass

But what does the leftist media concentrate on?
Trump1-6.jpg

Yeah, that's right. Melania's dress! You gotta be kidding me. The butthurt desperation gets worse by the day and we know we're going to have at least 4 years of it.

More on the story w/video and pix @ Outrage at Melania Trump's Outfit for Midnight Mass - Here's Why... [PHOTOS] [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Forum List

Back