Trumps Supreme Nominee.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I was talking to the Wife and realized the perfect answer is out there. Trump should nominate a Conservative Black Female as The SC Justice. Then just go on vacation. Watch the Liberals lose their minds. First they would shout that there will be no vote on the racist sexist. A pause lasting a few hours, and then the racist screed against the Black woman would really begin. #metoo would be wiped out.

Enough Democrats would be shamed into voting for her that the confirmation wouldn’t ever be in doubt. Not one question about her judicial beliefs would be asked.

I was talking to the Wife and realized the perfect answer is out there. Trump should nominate a Conservative Black Female as The SC Justice. Then just go on vacation. Watch the Liberals lose their minds. First they would shout that there will be no vote on the racist sexist. A pause lasting a few hours, and then the racist screed against the Black woman would really begin. #metoo would be wiped out.

Enough Democrats would be shamed into voting for her that the confirmation wouldn’t ever be in doubt. Not one question about her judicial beliefs would be asked.

You're convinced that's what would happen? I guess it makes sense to a RWNJ who knows nothing about liberals, but believes in the imaginary opponent that crazy right wingers and Fox made up to scare you.

You're convinced that's what would happen? I guess it makes sense to a RWNJ who knows nothing about liberals, but believes in the imaginary opponent that crazy right wingers and Fox made up to scare you.

So Liberals never do that. Is that anymore, or ever?

How A Rising Black Republican Was Confronted By A Nasty Racist Incident On The Trail | HuffPost

Damned right wing Huffington Post.

The N-Bomb is Dropped on Black Passersby at Prop 8 Protests | HuffPost

Shall I continue? How about the DNC candidate trying to unseat Mia Love. Tell me how a white male is better for either minorities or women than a Black Female?

It was a Democrat who called Cory Booker names that would have ended the careers of any Republicans within miles of the speech.

The New Natural

Now of course, Booker is a Senator. I wonder if New Jersey Democrats still refer to him as the mouthpiece for the KKK.

The truth is the very worst of our society are the far left, and the far right. Neither care about anything but party purity. I call out the far right regularly. I will be damned before I sit silent on the left.

Oh. And the Democrats could have voted to end a lot of the immigration nonsense, and Trump would have signed it. But they didn’t want to win, they wanted the issue. Now they have it.

So Liberals never do that. Is that anymore, or ever?

How A Rising Black Republican Was Confronted By A Nasty Racist Incident On The Trail | HuffPost

Damned right wing Huffington Post.

The N-Bomb is Dropped on Black Passersby at Prop 8 Protests | HuffPost

Shall I continue? How about the DNC candidate trying to unseat Mia Love. Tell me how a white male is better for either minorities or women than a Black Female?

It was a Democrat who called Cory Booker names that would have ended the careers of any Republicans within miles of the speech.

The New Natural

Now of course, Booker is a Senator. I wonder if New Jersey Democrats still refer to him as the mouthpiece for the KKK.

The truth is the very worst of our society are the far left, and the far right. Neither care about anything but party purity. I call out the far right regularly. I will be damned before I sit silent on the left.

Oh. And the Democrats could have voted to end a lot of the immigration nonsense, and Trump would have signed it. But they didn’t want to win, they wanted the issue. Now they have it.

So much wrong with your post. So little desire to bother correcting another RWNJ right now.

BULLDOG said:
Condi, Ben Carson, Alan Keys, Herman Cain, Colin Powell At First

Forum List

Back