🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Are these the expected totals for someone who claims that he is worth $10 Billion?

Just add this to the pile of NOTHING BURGERS the DEMs have cooked up these past six years. They are worse than worthless, they are damaging this country every way they can. And all the while trying to tear down the only pro America President we have had in decades.

Yes because the tax code is written by the wealthy for the wealthy.
Pelosi and the dems held congress for how long?... maybe this will help the people to see how they are being screwed by the democrat party... all they care about is power and holding on to it...
Take the money out of politics and choose public funding for all elections and donated TV time on networks for debates....

Inappropriate showers with his daughter, I'm ending this. I cannot tolerate someone that makes excuses for that kind of behavior.
You're "ending it" because you know you're lying.

Perhaps the only thing creepier than inappropriate touching is a desperate need to accuse someone of it.

Pelosi and the dems held congress for how long?... maybe this will help the people to see how they are being screwed by the democrat party... all they care about is power and holding on to it...
Take the money out of politics and choose public funding for all elections and donated TV time on networks for debates....
Yep. Put restrictions on TV ads. Two per day.

Exactly. The more money the people have and the less money government has the better. Fund defense and infrastructure. Reduce the number of government employees and pensions.
I bet you dollars to donuts that you've never voted for a POTUS who reduced the deficit, and that you've repeatedly voted for the big spenders.

Who incited an insurrection because he lost?

You're "ending it" because you know you're lying.

Perhaps the only thing creepier than inappropriate touching is a desperate need to accuse someone of it.
There are plenty pictures of Biden inappropriately touching little girls. Their faces prove it. Now move along before you get me in trouble with the moderators on this board.

Forum List

Back