🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

In 2017, Donald Trump paid $1 million in foreign taxes and $750 in US taxes. What’s “America First” about that?

If he made his money overseas, why would he pay US taxes? What's American about that?

How much did you pay in taxes in the last 10 years? 20 years? Is it more than 1 million? If not, STFU.

Probably in 2024, as he hasn't been indicted yet, nevermind the trial and his attempts to appeal.

yeah right! :rolleyes-41:

IY1TzBD.jpg

There are plenty pictures of Biden inappropriately touching little girls. Their faces prove it. Now move along before you get me in trouble with the moderators on this board.
There's a tape of Grifty bragging about grabbing pussy.

Your fake outrage over made up events is noted.
So Biden's daughter is lying? Hunter also called him pedo joe. No fake outrage, I have no patience for a pedophile. Are you making excuses for joe? No accusation, just asking do you support him after his daughter says he took inappropriate showers with her? Before you mention Trump, if he did the same. I'd say execute him too.

Well I kept waiting for a republican to be able to get up there and speak on behalf of Trump, but I never saw one.
Everyone at the WH on the 5th and 6th, except Meadows, testified, under oath. I think that, without exception, they were all Republicans.

Meadows was invited, but was not very forthcoming.

Did you watch any part of the hearings?

Perhaps you should take a stapler to it.
Those hearings were a sham dummy... Trump couldn't give his side of the story... it was and is a witch hunt and when we do it to Biden you will know what it feels like....

Those hearings were a sham dummy... Trump couldn't give his side of the story... it was and is a witch hunt and when we do it to Biden you will know what it feels like....
Yea, he could.

He refused to answer the subpoena.

But to put your Stupid in context, to the extent that he has remarked about his actions on the 6th, he is in direct conflict with all the sworn testimony.

Yea, he could.

He refused to answer the subpoena.

But to put your Stupid in context, to the extent that he has remarked about his actions on the 6th, he is in direct conflict with all the sworn testimony.
They denied too many things as a condition including him calling witnesses like the head of the house herself Pelosi and bringing attorneys with him... dude wake up it was a scam from the start... Trump never said to attack the capitol... however dems have called on their animals to attack MAGA folks on sight....

Forum List

Back