Trump's tweet about Mika

"Inappropriate. Undignified. Unpresidential." - Low Energy Jeb Bush with a low energy response

Jeb, you can't defeat the left by being a gentleman. You need to fight fire with fire. you can't be low energy. you're very low energy.

Last edited:
I don't see any other threads on this one. Weird.

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.

Hmmm, let's do the rankings for what we should rank Trump on for office fitness....

1. Healthcare
2. Jobs
3. Terror
4. The Wall
1,098,999 A tweet about a corporate lobbyist.

You're right; clearly Trump should be impeached.
I would put intellectual capacity and mature temperament at #1, because they affect everything that follows. Literally.

Before Trump, I wouldn't have even thought of those two qualities, I just pretty much assumed them.

Well, I would put intelligence above temperament. Obama and Bush stuttered through anything that required actual thought. Look at the stupidity that followed them.

And I frankly don't care if a president drinks rage-ahol as long as he is getting shit done.

Trump says woman has "nice smile" - "misogynist pig!"

Trump says Mika has bad facelift - "misogynist pig!"

Your feigned outrage stinks.

Trump's base has been praying for a leader who would fight back for 30 years.

I don't see any other threads on this one. Weird.

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.

Hmmm, let's do the rankings for what we should rank Trump on for office fitness....

1. Healthcare
2. Jobs
3. Terror
4. The Wall
1,098,999 A tweet about a corporate lobbyist.

You're right; clearly Trump should be impeached.
I would put intellectual capacity and mature temperament at #1, because they affect everything that follows. Literally.

Before Trump, I wouldn't have even thought of those two qualities, I just pretty much assumed them.

Well, I would put intelligence above temperament. Obama and Bush stuttered through anything that required actual thought. Look at the stupidity that followed them.

And I frankly don't care if a president drinks rage-ahol as long as he is getting shit done.
Unfortunately, Trump ain't getting shit done because of the shit storms he causes with stupid shit like tweeting about Mika's face lift. Since we're back on the miracle of plastic surgery......

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-9.jpg

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

So let get him a intern in a blue dress to distract him from tweeting!
Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg
While I enjoy the hot pic of Ivanka, what's your point.
You should have read the post instead of staring at Ivanka's tits.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-6.jpg
Guess which is more interesting

Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-6.jpg
Ivanka, of course!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-12.png

I swear that, next to Trump, Pee Wee Herman appears mature, in comparison.

yeah.....but its pretty hysterical that every time the guy tweets, he wins!!:deal:. Blows the minds of the garden variety liberal who thinks this kind of stuff matters!:coffee: People are loving this stuff...........

The immature and feeble minded love this stuff.

Of course they do, thats why pmsnbc and cnn cater to illiterate adolescents........

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-6.jpg
Ivanka, of course!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-12.png
Btw, that beautiful face is the first thing that catches my eye. She's the second most beautiful woman I've ever seen

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-6.jpg
Ivanka, of course!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-12.png
Btw, that beautiful face is the first thing that catches my eye. She's the second most beautiful woman I've ever seen
She's certainly beautiful, but the miracle of plastic surgery helped.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-17.jpg

"Mika Brzezinski's father created ISIS, yet media won't attack her for what her war criminal dad did, but they attack Trump's children!" - Mike Cernovich

:banghead: :eusa_clap: :lalala: Now we have all of these loony leftists having a cow over what Trump had to say about Mika and Boring Joe, but look back on the outrageous/racy remarks were heard not only from Biden, what about Bill Maher? Hillary? Bill? {and the rest}.
The left is still having a cow over this, peeing their panties, one of them wants Trump to resign already.
Now can you imagine if Trump said to a crowd of black people,,,,,if you elect Hillary, she will put all of you back in chains !!!! :oops-28:

If she and her ilk didn't publicly disparage Trump first he probably wouldn't have reacted so crassly. Journalists who insult others need to grow a thicker skin.
. You mean to tell me that he done went and out done his Rosie Odonnel attack ????? Hey if they play around with a bull or poke at the bull, then they don't need to cry and whine when get the horns. Trump needs to stop letting these lefty's entrap him in these brawls or set him up to where he can't help but respond. After the attacks on his family, it's so wonder he hasn't become Hitler already, but the fact that he hasn't speaks multitudes of his patience with his enemies. Now when I say enemy, well it's not that he see's them as his enemy, but instead they see him as their enemy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back