Trump's tweet about Mika

No one should be surprise when Trump tweet something that allow the MSM to go all crazy.

I am not defending Trump tweets because the fact is he should not tweet the majority of his nonsense.

Imagine some politician tweet something rude about Melania or Trump kids, well you and I damn well know his supporters would go flipping crazy.

So Trump should think before tweeting but he has made it a business to win with negative media, so the media should just ignore him until he tweets something worthy to report...
His actions are unPresidential, distracting to his agenda and disapproved by a majority of Americans:

Fox News Poll: Voters say Trump's tweets hurting agenda
1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

So let get him a intern in a blue dress to distract him from tweeting!
Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

I would rather have Rosie O'DONNELL sit on my face and make me guess her weight before accepting Pence as President!

Fuck off you whiny shit for Brains ...I am not POTUS ..Fuck off Deplorable Trump Bitchette LOL Ugly Fat Bimbo LOL

Charming.

How can you sit there and be mad at Trump's tweets when you're saying some pretty ugly stuff to me?

You're funny.
still whining you little Trump Bitchette...I am not mad I am using all the Orange Galoot says to EXPOSE him as the Nasty deplorable asshole he is ...no matter what Trump defending submissive douches like you say ..you fat sad Bimbo

His actions are unPresidential, distracting to his agenda and disapproved by a majority of Americans:

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

I would rather have Rosie O'DONNELL sit on my face and make me guess her weight before accepting Pence as President!
Now you are just being gross.

"For the sake of the nation, please seek professional help" - Congressman Joaquin Castro to Trump

for the REAL sake of the nation, pass kate's law

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

You better start writing her with that request because I suspect we'll have President Pence for 2019-2020 then again 2021-2014.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-3.jpg

Fuck off you whiny shit for Brains ...I am not POTUS ..Fuck off Deplorable Trump Bitchette LOL Ugly Fat Bimbo LOL

Charming.

How can you sit there and be mad at Trump's tweets when you're saying some pretty ugly stuff to me?

You're funny.
still whining you little Trump Bitchette...I am not mad I am using all the Orange Galoot says to EXPOSE him as the Nasty deplorable asshole he is ...no matter what Trump defending submissive douches like you say ..you fat sad Bimbo

I've not laughed this heartily in a long time, not since Hillary canceled her victory fireworks.

It seems I've riled you. You (and people like you) are the reason why he's there in the first place. How can you use such foul language and expect people to take you seriously on your criticism of Trump's tweets? No really, how can they?

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

I do apologize for that sickening thought.

Can he just be the President of Zingers and step aside for some one who wants to be Commander in Chief?
Obama called Sarah Palin a pig wearing lipstick and said half of America liked sucking balls...*Tea Baggers*......so STFU.

What a fucking liar :lol:

"Lipstick on a pig" is an old metaphor. Nobody but an intentional moron would take it literally.
And "tea bagging" was coined by --- a Tea Partier.

>>
The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.<< --- National Review

teabagtheliberals.jpg

Revisionism ain't gonna fly, Sparky.
:blahblah:

Sorry.....the meaning was crystal clear.
Obama is gay....and he knew what he was saying when he called us *Tea Baggers*.

And as far as the metaphor.....he was calling Sarah Palin a pig. If he wanted to avoid the possibility of any misinterpretation he should have used a different metaphor.

My point here is you motherfuckers feel with you can call Trump every name in the book yet he can't say a word out of place without you pissing yourselves.

"We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!" - Trump in 2014

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Gross would be an unwashed, menstruating Rosie. :)

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-4.jpg

Brian Beutler @brianbeutler
"Be courteous to all.” -Washington

“With malice toward none.” -Lincoln

“Low-IQ Crazy Mika…was bleeding badly from a facelift.” -Trump

9:28 AM - 29 Jun 2017
Clinton: Half of Trump supporters 'deplorables' - CNN Video

TyroneSlothrop

And you think that would have been becoming of the first female president to say?

Oh wow.
Just shut the fuck up you whiny Right wing douche

LMAO! And you're lecturing Trump on his tweets today with that foul mouth?

Thank you, your argument is now invalid.

really, nutter butter? tyrone is president of the US?

quiet, dum dum

as was the case with Rosie, Mika picked this fight. Liberals can dish it out but can't take it.

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-4.jpg

All I can think of is " Got Milk " after looking at Ivanka pic...

I believe Trump will last until 2020 and will win again after Hillary loses the Electoral College again...

quiet, dum dum
If I posted like Trump tweets and talks I would have been banned from here

President Snowflake is snowflaking again.

Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'
President Trump bashed the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in tweets early Thursday that said Brzezinski was "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when he saw her late last…
thehill.com

Brian Beutler @brianbeutler
"Be courteous to all.” -Washington

“With malice toward none.” -Lincoln

“Low-IQ Crazy Mika…was bleeding badly from a facelift.” -Trump

9:28 AM - 29 Jun 2017
Clinton: Half of Trump supporters 'deplorables' - CNN Video

TyroneSlothrop

And you think that would have been becoming of the first female president to say?

Oh wow.
Just shut the fuck up you whiny Right wing douche

LMAO! And you're lecturing Trump on his tweets today with that foul mouth?

Thank you, your argument is now invalid.

quiet, dum dum

No u! Hurr durr!

Look, you have quite the foul mouth too. I can easily recall some of the things you've said to me in the past. Honestly, you're mad about Trump mocking someone on twitter when you stoop to personal insults like you and Tyrone do?

Ahahahah!!

Can he just be the President of Zingers and step aside for some one who wants to be Commander in Chief?
Obama called Sarah Palin a pig wearing lipstick and said half of America liked sucking balls...*Tea Baggers*......so STFU.

What a fucking liar :lol:

"Lipstick on a pig" is an old metaphor. Nobody but an intentional moron would take it literally.
And "tea bagging" was coined by --- a Tea Partier.

>>
The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.<< --- National Review

teabagtheliberals.jpg

Revisionism ain't gonna fly, Sparky.
:blahblah:

Sorry.....the meaning was crystal clear.
Obama is gay....and he knew what he was saying when he called us *Tea Baggers*.

And as far as the metaphor.....he was calling Sarah Palin a pig. If he wanted to avoid the possibility of any misinterpretation he should have used a different metaphor.

My point here is you motherfuckers feel with you can call Trump every name in the book yet he can't say a word out of place without you pissing yourselves.

You just established yourself as a liar, and I proved it. You have nowhere to stand. Now fuck off.

No one should be surprise when Trump tweet something that allow the MSM to go all crazy.

I am not defending Trump tweets because the fact is he should not tweet the majority of his nonsense.

Imagine some politician tweet something rude about Melania or Trump kids, well you and I damn well know his supporters would go flipping crazy.

So Trump should think before tweeting but he has made it a business to win with negative media, so the media should just ignore him until he tweets something worthy to report...

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg
While I enjoy the hot pic of Ivanka, what's your point.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-4.jpg

All I can think of is " Got Milk " after looking at Ivanka pic...

I believe Trump will last until 2020 and will win again after Hillary loses the Electoral College again...
There's always that possibility, but I think both will be toast by 2020.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-5.jpg

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg
While I enjoy the hot pic of Ivanka, what's your point.
You should have read the post instead of staring at Ivanka's tits.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-6.jpg

Forum List

Back