Trump's tweet about Mika

Trump nails Morning Morons Joe & Mikie using same tactic as with MeAgain Kelly!
Let MSM chase their tails with Trump's Tweet & call it Sexist!

Trump Will Destroy Morning Morons Like He Did CNN & MeAgain Kelly!

Hey, you asked for evidence of Rump being a child predator, I gave you literally concrete evidence. And yes, there is more. Although I can't guarantee it's made of concrete.

Look, you posted some very innocuous pictures of Trump and his daughter. How do you get "Trump is a child predator" out of that? Honestly?

It wouldn't have been my terminology but that's what you asked for.
Hey, I give the audience what it wants. :rock:

As far as "innocuous" --- paste, let's say, O'bama's face where Rump's is on those images and tell me how "innocuous" they are. :rofl:

Last edited:
I love the latest spin from the Trump team
Trump is a fighter, he is fighting fire with fire...even Melania says he will hit you back ten times harder

Joe and Mika are mocking the ineptness of his Presidency, how he can't get anything accomplished

Trump "fighting back" is to call her low IQ and tell the country she had a face lift?

That is what he calls winning?

Funny we have been saying that's what Trump has been doing forever now you call it a new spin?

You don't get it

That is not fighting back. You fight back with responses that prove your case. Making up silly names and bragging "I would not let you come to my party" is not exactly retaliating

Guess you never pay attention to the childish games Mika has been playing on Trump the pass 7 months, nothing wrong with shocking people by stopping to their level.

Trump is a fighter, he is fighting fire with fire...even Melania says he will hit you back ten times harder

Joe and Mika are mocking the ineptness of his Presidency, how he can't get anything accomplished

Trump "fighting back" is to call her low IQ and tell the country she had a face lift?

Funny we have been saying that's what Trump has been doing forever now you call it a new spin?

You don't get it

That is not fighting back. You fight back with responses that prove your case. Making up silly names and bragging "I would not let you come to my party" is not exactly retaliating

It isn't even making a point. It's engaging in an ad hominem fallacy. The favorite tactic of seven-year-olds in schoolyards everywhere and also ... this just in... the President. :rolleyes:

Morning Joke and Mucus got their asses handed to them by my man, DJT. Better that they just shut their cornholes and talk about the weather.

You don't get it

It isn't even making a point. It's engaging in an ad hominem fallacy. The favorite tactic of seven-year-olds in schoolyards everywhere and also ... this just in... the President. :rolleyes:

you remind me of my bitchy interior decorator.

stop whinin. GROW UP

Morning Joke and Mucus got their asses handed to them by my man, DJT. Better that they just shut their cornholes and talk about the weather.

This shit ^^ sums up the whole point of that parallel thread that got merged in here --- "destroy". Not "make a rational argument", not "constructively criticize' but --------- "destroy". "Got their asses handed to them". "Shut their cornholes". Speaks volumes about exactly what the agenda is.

:dig:

This ^^ sums up the whole point of that parallel thread that got merged in here --- "destroy". Not "make a rational argument", not "constructively criticize' but --------- "destroy". Speaks volumes.

You first.

I will be the first to say I do not endorse Trump's tweets. But your posts are making me cringe.

You don't get it

A huge point..look at the lefts childish post here on USMB for an example...what's so hard to see Trump jumps right back at you..in your face with your own games and once again you cry " wolf" like a frieghen toddler..

DDf7QvPXgAM_CzJ.jpg

DDf8AK2XsAACgV6.jpg

there will never come a more entertaining president!

if that's what you think a president should be... I'll pass. *shrug*

normal people think he's a moron. but whatever.

You don't get it

Guess you never pay attention to the childish games Mika has been playing on Trump the pass 7 months, nothing wrong with shocking people by stopping to their level.

Mika is laughing at him as Trump demonstrates what level he is at

fun fact that's lost in all this hoopla: Joe & Mika are getting married soon. jealous, Donald?

You don't get it

Mika is laughing at him as Trump demonstrates what level he is at

if he keeps this up, they'll drag him out of the White House in a straight jacket

Nope. Because none of that has anything to do with the post you actually refenced AS an "attack", which was a pic of Ivanka as a child wishing to fly away. There's no "attack" there. It's a sympathy for the position she's in.

It's not sincere, Pogo. It's satire, just about as childish as Trump's tweets were today.

I see it as an attack for that reason. How do you two know how she feels about her father? Making the assumption that she hates him can be seen as an attack on her and her father.

I don't see how a wish to escape bubbles down to "hate". If one is in a dangerous situation one's instinct is survival. "Hate" would come later upon reflection. Survival is far more urgent.

Do we know that's what she was thinking? Not to my knowledge. But given the lecherous behaviour that would follow, it would have been reasonable, if she could have foreseen it.

Hence --- sympathy. Nobody's being "attacked", unless you want to count Rump's own behaviour that later made such a sentiment plausible.

Forum List

Back