Trump's tweet about Mika

Trump is a sexual predator? Really? Is that what you're sincerely going with?

Sounds like you enjoyed your Trump© pussy-grabbing.
How childish.
Without a doubt, Trump is extraordinarily childish.

His bragging about sexually assaulting women and pussy grabbing is one the Trumpers own.

Some of them even find it endears them to him all the more.

That's what happens in cults.
Equally childish is how he expects his underlings to lavish praise on him like a five year old bringing home a finger painting

Until you reply I will be under the impression that you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool.
In Trump's world, it gets you an invitation to the White House.

Indeed. How soon they forget.

Ahem, and what were you just saying about making shit up Pogo?

Ted Nugent is a kook. So about that assumption of yours...

Oh I didn't make that up. That's a real event, not a CGI.

Again the operative phrase being "you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool." It's actually nested right above.

Trump is a sexual predator? Really? Is that what you're sincerely going with?

Sounds like you enjoyed your Trump© pussy-grabbing.
How childish.
Without a doubt, Trump is extraordinarily childish.

His bragging about sexually assaulting women and pussy grabbing is one the Trumpers own.

Some of them even find it endears them to him all the more.

That's what happens in cults.
Equally childish is how he expects his underlings to lavish praise on him like a five year old bringing home a finger painting

And if they don't --- doesn't matter, he'll just make up a story that they did. "Hispanics love me".. "I have a very good relationship with the blacks"..... "Six trillion people came to my inauguration".....

Nope, I'm being illustrative. About in this case the desperate spin you're trying to put on your Orange God.

See, there you go making shit up again. Trump is not my "Orange God" (there is only one Orange God and his name is Goku). Frankly, I wish Trump would shut the hell up and do his job. But this crap you're pushing about him sexually abusing his daughter is absolutely asinine and beyond repulsive.

This isn't an art class, Pogo, you'll have to do more than be "illustrative."

I love the latest spin from the Trump team
Trump is a fighter, he is fighting fire with fire...even Melania says he will hit you back ten times harder

Joe and Mika are mocking the ineptness of his Presidency, how he can't get anything accomplished

Trump "fighting back" is to call her low IQ and tell the country she had a face lift?

That is what he calls winning?

Trump is a fighter, he is fighting fire with fire...even Melania says he will hit you back ten times harder

Joe and Mika are mocking the ineptness of his Presidency, how he can't get anything accomplished

Trump "fighting back" is to call her low IQ and tell the country she had a face lift?

No, this is:

The Supreme Court finally handed Trump a travel ban victory - CNNPolitics.com

(Uh oh, I cited CNN. I'm fucked now)

Where do you get "excusing" anything out of that? Put that on your list after you essplain "attack".

Insinuating that the man is a pedophile is beyond an "attack" if you want to know the truth. This isn't a fucking kindergarten class, Pogo. We don't read popup picture books. What you're doing is pushing conspiracy theories. You're going to have to do more than showing me pictures.

So you want more? Perv. :tongue:
Hey, you asked for evidence of Rump being a child predator, I gave you literally concrete evidence. And yes, there is more. Although I can't guarantee it's made of concrete.

Moreover, when you go out of your way to highlight the President's behavior over some of the truly disturbing things people suggested should happen to him, I get the idea you are refusing to acknowledge it, i.e. you are excusing it.

Not my problem. I didn't even bring up Kathy Griffin and whatzisname. You did. Moreover the thread wasn't about Kathy Griffin or whatzisname, it was about Rump's childish mental condition.

People who have the attention of millions, whether they be leader, actor, or comedian, are all responsible for what they say. In my mind, a childish insult like Trump's pales in comparison to a woman in a blue dress holding a fake severed Donald Trump head in an ISIS style photo shoot.

Was that a sufficient "essplanation" of "attack"?

Nope. Because none of that has anything to do with the post you actually refenced AS an "attack", which was a pic of Ivanka as a child wishing to fly away. There's no "attack" there. It's a sympathy for the position she's in.

So are you actually saying Rump doesn't have the attention of millions?? Wait 'til Rump hears of this. He'll be up all night tweeting you into what he thinks is oblivion. Don't be concerned though --- it isn't. Just the helpless flailing of a child-man who is very very mentally ill.

Of course progressives heads explode because they have as much humor in them as a small soap dish. Ive been laughing my balls off all morning after seeing this........beyond hysterical. And this comes on the heels of CNN taking multiple kicks to the nut sack this week..........:bye1::rofl::rofl:

Dang.....if you are on the right, the cover of TIME Magazine for the year should be WINNING with a pic of Trump........problem is, only 17 people buy that magazine anymore.
Me too.
He probably would have kept his tweet to himself if Mika hadn't repeatedly snickered LITTLE HANDS this morning.
You reap what you sow.
The bimbo.

Far as I understand "bimbo" is generally applied to females. Although I have seen the term applied to Gerald Ford, before that gender ID was established.

As for Time, if only 17 people read it maybe that's why he thought he could get away with making up a totally onanistic fake cover:

side-by-side.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x720.jpg

(actual cover on left, Rump fake on right)
Somebody spin THAT.

This shit is "John MIller/John Barron" ALLL over again.

Last edited:
Hey, you asked for evidence of Rump being a child predator, I gave you literally concrete evidence. And yes, there is more. Although I can't guarantee it's made of concrete.

Look, you posted some very innocuous pictures of Trump and his daughter. How do you get "Trump is a child predator" out of that? Honestly?

Nope. Because none of that has anything to do with the post you actually refenced AS an "attack", which was a pic of Ivanka as a child wishing to fly away. There's no "attack" there. It's a sympathy for the position she's in.

It's not sincere, Pogo. It's satire, just about as childish as Trump's tweets were today.

I see it as an attack for that reason. How do you two know how she feels about her father? Making the assumption that she hates him can be seen as an attack on her and her father.

Of course progressives heads explode because they have as much humor in them as a small soap dish. Ive been laughing my balls off all morning after seeing this........beyond hysterical. And this comes on the heels of CNN taking multiple kicks to the nut sack this week..........:bye1::rofl::rofl:

Dang.....if you are on the right, the cover of TIME Magazine for the year should be WINNING with a pic of Trump........problem is, only 17 people buy that magazine anymore.
Me too.
He probably would have kept his tweet to himself if Mika hadn't repeatedly snickered LITTLE HANDS this morning.
You reap what you sow.
The bimbo.

Far as I understand "bimbo" is generally applied to females. Although I have seen the term applied to Gerald Ford, before that gender ID was established.

As for Time, if only 17 people read it maybe that's why he thought he could get away with making up a totally onanistic fake cover:

side-by-side.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x720.jpg

(actual cover on left, Rump fake on right)
Somebody spin THAT.

Easy, rotate the image 180 degrees to the right.

Funny we have been saying that's what Trump has been doing forever now you call it a new spin?

"Anyone with a child under 18 has to be asking themselves, how do I explain the president's actions especially since he faces no consequences" - Chuck Todd

No, this is:

The Supreme Court finally handed Trump a travel ban victory - CNNPolitics.com

(Uh oh, I cited CNN. I'm fucked now)

And that's how a President is expected to reply to criticism. Explain your accomplishments, respond with facts

Trump's ........Oh yea? Well you are stupid and had a face lift does not cut it

Funny we have been saying that's what Trump has been doing forever now you call it a new spin?

You don't get it

That is not fighting back. You fight back with responses that prove your case. Making up silly names and bragging "I would not let you come to my party" is not exactly retaliating

Forum List

Back