Trump's tweet about Mika

I don't see any other threads on this one. Weird.

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.

/---- You're so used to republicans rolling over and playing dead you shyt your pants when one fights back. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm also used to Presidents who can at least act like decent adults most of the time.

If she and her ilk didn't publicly disparage Trump first he probably wouldn't have reacted so crassly. Journalists who insult others need to grow a thicker skin.
What is her "ilk"? Women who don't know their place? A woman on the rag who doesn't have the decency to shut the fuck up and stay home? Bitches? Dykes? *****?

Is it okay for the President of the United States to act like the worst reporters in history? Apparently so. Presidents can act classless, petty, tyrannical and like fucking idiots. While it's embarrassing to our country, apparently nobody gives a shit about that anymore.

DDfdPzkXoAI3M9p.jpg

Trump is five moves ahead of his opponents… Slight of hand

DDggd6WWAAAp3rf.jpg

Says the senile senator who was caught playing poker games on an iPhone.

No one should be surprise when Trump tweet something that allow the MSM to go all crazy.

I am not defending Trump tweets because the fact is he should not tweet the majority of his nonsense.

Imagine some politician tweet something rude about Melania or Trump kids, well you and I damn well know his supporters would go flipping crazy.

So Trump should think before tweeting but he has made it a business to win with negative media, so the media should just ignore him until he tweets something worthy to report...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

Really wanna go there?

Suit yourself. Fair warning: you can't unsee this.

Roll 'em.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg
Trump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

0.jpg

74910.jpg

a5fc3399c4e6c399a4cb3703912c3642.png

This picture, pulled from a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, was taken a full seven years before Trump told Howard Stern “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody. And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s six feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

It was also 10 years before he detailed his thoughts about Ivanka appearing in Playboy:

It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

And his further “compliments” about Ivanka in Rolling Stone:

Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…
Hey, I warned ya, you can't unsee this. She's also fifteen in that top pic where she's sitting on his lap.

More? Brace yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

bpyck1z-2.jpg

i-dont-think-my-daughter-ivanka-would-pose-for-playboy-13547321.png

Btw --- one (and only one) of these photos is fake. Can you tell which one?

I can't either.

Wanna go into the whole thing of walking into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants now?

"Yeah he does that" quoth Ivanka.

Okay ready? aaaaaaand SPIN.

:eusa_whistle:

So, where's the evidence? The affidavits? The filed charges? Court transcripts? Witness testimony?

You don't have it. If he did anything inappropriate with those teenage contestants he'd be sitting in jail right now, not in the White House. Same deal with his daughter.

Spin? Yeah, you're making me dizzy Pogo.

Can a father not enjoy love and affection from his child? Are you really implying that he preyed on his daughter? How repulsive. Yours is a very intellectually dishonest argument.

:lol: right on cue!

spincyclecoinlaundrylogofinal-300x188.jpg

You asked for "concrete evidence", I gave you literally concrete evidence. Guess this spin is gonna need uh, more bigly equipment:

MrnCst.gif
I can tell between snark and an actual argument you know. You are being facetious. That indicates to me you lack a substantive argument.

Moving on.

Until you reply I will be under the impression that you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool.
In Trump's world, it gets you an invitation to the White House.

Indeed. How soon they forget.

Ahem, and what were you just saying about making shit up Pogo?

Ted Nugent is a kook. So about that assumption of yours...

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.
I think America has the president it deserves. It's fitting.

Where do you get "excusing" anything out of that? Put that on your list after you essplain "attack".

Insinuating that the man is a pedophile is beyond an "attack" if you want to know the truth. This isn't a fucking kindergarten class, Pogo. We don't read popup picture books. What you're doing is pushing conspiracy theories. You're going to have to do more than showing me pictures.

Moreover, when you go out of your way to highlight the President's behavior over some of the truly disturbing things people suggested should happen to him, I get the idea you are refusing to acknowledge it, i.e. you are excusing it.

People who have the attention of millions, whether they be leader, actor, or comedian, are all responsible for what they say. In my mind, a childish insult like Trump's pales in comparison to a woman in a blue dress holding a fake severed Donald Trump head in an ISIS style photo shoot.

Was that a sufficient "essplanation" of "attack"?

Last edited:

Thoughts?

There would be no trump if there was no Obama... fact

Of course progressives heads explode because they have as much humor in them as a small soap dish. Ive been laughing my balls off all morning after seeing this........beyond hysterical. And this comes on the heels of CNN taking multiple kicks to the nut sack this week..........:bye1::rofl::rofl:

Dang.....if you are on the right, the cover of TIME Magazine for the year should be WINNING with a pic of Trump........problem is, only 17 people buy that magazine anymore.
Me too.
He probably would have kept his tweet to himself if Mika hadn't repeatedly snickered LITTLE HANDS this morning.
You reap what you sow.
The bimbo.

Diga me hombre --- what kind of mental illness brings a person to pretend he's somebody else, then admit he did it, then claim he never did it after he already admitted it? Does it even get any more fucked up?

Tell me, what kind of mental illness brings someone to launch as many character assassinations (oops) as they can at or about someone? Without definitive proof?

Trump is a sexual predator? Really? Is that what you're sincerely going with?

On what planet?

Heh, wow. That's truly desperate on your part.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

There would be no trump if there was no Obama... fact
Obama's legacy, a whole bunch of dead kids/people from mass shootings and the election of Donald Trump as president of the United States.

It's surreal, I never thought I would see Donald Trump as president of the United States… Funny stuff

Forum List

Back