Trump's tweet about Mika

But there is a big difference between entertainers being assholes and the President of the United States being an asshole

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the president has the same free speech rights as Griffin or Depp do. Interestingly enough, why are you suddenly concerned with how the President behaves? Would you have assumed this attitude if Hillary were behaving this way in the White House?

Yes he does......neither will be arrested for their behavior

But all are judged on the basis of their behavior. The President of the United States being considered an asshole reflects on all of us

If Hillary had done half of what Trump has done so far, she would be facing impeachment

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

Really wanna go there?

Suit yourself. Fair warning: you can't unsee this.

Roll 'em.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg
Trump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

0.jpg

"Concrete evidence" you say? Ya want "concrete"? Can do. :thup:
Here, check out these concrete parrots...

74910.jpg

a5fc3399c4e6c399a4cb3703912c3642.png

This picture, pulled from a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, was taken a full seven years before Trump told Howard Stern “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody. And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s six feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

It was also 10 years before he detailed his thoughts about Ivanka appearing in Playboy:

It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

And his further “compliments” about Ivanka in Rolling Stone:

Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…
Hey, I warned ya, you can't unsee this. She's also fifteen in that top pic where she's sitting on his lap.

More? Brace yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

bpyck1z-2.jpg

i-dont-think-my-daughter-ivanka-would-pose-for-playboy-13547321.png

Btw --- one (and only one) of these photos is fake. Can you tell which one?

I can't either.

Wanna go into the whole thing of walking into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants now?

"Yeah he does that" quoth Ivanka.

Okay ready? aaaaaaand SPIN.

:eusa_whistle:
To add:

Donald Trump: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'.

The media and Trump both need to grow up but neither will and of course those who dislike Trump will cheer the attacks on him from the media and his supporters will cheer his attacks on the media. The endless cycle of idiocy will continue as the partisans from both sides celebrate it.

oh please. his tweets are official & public record. the media will keep asking & reporting as long as he keeps losing control & going off the rails.
Spare me the media attacks on him have been non stop pretty much since election night some justified a lot of them not. Trump doesn't help himself in how he responds but anyone who thinks the media has treated Trump in a fair and even handed way is naive partisan or both. Right now the media is not acting like responsible journalists and Trump is not acting like a leader they are both acting like third graders yelling at each other on the playground and it will continue until both sides are held accountable for their behavior.

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.
Love his tweets, when they skewer those on the radical left.
Of course, you love his tweets. You are a moral degenerate yourself. In your world, the President's lacking integrity and a moral compass is a counterfeit excuse for your own lack of character.

But all are judged on the basis of their behavior. The President of the United States being considered an asshole reflects on all of us

No, it seems to me the you suddenly become concerned about the demeanor of someone (be it the president or otherwise) when he's from the other party and you don't like him. It's the same for both sides.

But never you mind about people fantasizing about assassinating the president. Forget it happened. They can't possibly be as bad as the things Trump says on Twitter, am I right?

Last edited:
All the Snowflakes are so tormented by the Trump tweets..........just a total disconnect for these people! This is entertainment for tens of millions of Americans............they love this stuff!! But then there is the whole thing that nobody knows who this "Mika" is.......you ask the average American and they'll think you are talking about a shark. duh

The guy has the moral integrity of a common ground slug.

Ahem, moral integrity you say? Yeah, sure.

Does the term confuse you? Look it up.

All the Snowflakes are so tormented by the Trump tweets..........just a total disconnect for these people! This is entertainment for tens of millions of Americans............they love this stuff!! But then there is the whole thing that nobody knows who this "Mika" is.......you ask the average American and they'll think you are talking about a shark. duh
Your Donald sure thought she was important...

Does the term confuse you? Look it up.

Apparently, you seem to think engaging in name calling counts as "moral integrity." Seems to me you're more confused by it than you say I am.

Moving on...

I don't see any other threads on this one. Weird.

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.

/---- You're so used to republicans rolling over and playing dead you shyt your pants when one fights back. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your Donald sure thought she was important...
Lots of people will find out who she is thanks to the liar in chief.

Forum List

Back