Trump's tweet about Mika

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
— Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), on Twitter, criticizing President Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski.

Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

^^^ uh-huh.... spoken like a true trumanzee.... ^^^

9ec056aabac131a0c2ab21b91aa31714.jpg

LOL.

stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

'cept you got a reply showing some crazy making a sign that i wouldn't agree with & i got a post that shows a crazy is in the whitehouse because of the crazies that are crazy for voting for that crazy & STILL have no problems with his craziness.

lol... & that = :cuckoo:

If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Uhhhmmm.. .... people like Kathy Griffin and Johnnny Depp are not occupying the most responsible position in the world HEL -lo.

So, are you excusing their behavior? Because it sounds like you are.

When you're a Hollywood actor, and/or a Comedian who is visible to millions of people on TV and social media and you joke about killing someone, shouldn't you be taken to task for that? Shouldn't you be held responsible for your actions?

Until you reply I will be under the impression that you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool.

Free speech kinda works like this

Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp are allowed to say offensive things about the President. We are free to call them assholes for doing so
Donald Trump is allowed to say offensive things about Mika and we are free to call him an asshole for doing so

But there is a big difference between entertainers being assholes and the President of the United States being an asshole
It's weird you had to actually explain that to him, as one might explain it to a small child.

Hm...

No wonder Trump responded the way he did. This kind of attitude, right here.

Mark my words, 3 years from now, we will still be waiting for the cheeto to do his job, stop his constant childish tweets, stop lying, stop telling his "base" to "punch" those who disagree with him and 'send them out on a stretcher' and that he would pay their defense if they kill someone' and stop his incessant attacks on the First Amendment.

there's no way he will be in office in 3 years.

The media and Trump both need to grow up but neither will and of course those who dislike Trump will cheer the attacks on him from the media and his supporters will cheer his attacks on the media. The endless cycle of idiocy will continue as the partisans from both sides celebrate it.

There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

Really wanna go there?

Suit yourself. Fair warning: you can't unsee this.

Roll 'em.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg
Trump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

0.jpg

"Concrete evidence" you say? Ya want "concrete"? Can do. :thup:
Here, check out these concrete parrots...

74910.jpg

a5fc3399c4e6c399a4cb3703912c3642.png

This picture, pulled from a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, was taken a full seven years before Trump told Howard Stern “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody. And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s six feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

It was also 10 years before he detailed his thoughts about Ivanka appearing in Playboy:

It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

And his further “compliments” about Ivanka in Rolling Stone:

Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…
Hey, I warned ya, you can't unsee this. She's also fifteen in that top pic where she's sitting on his lap.

More? Brace yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

bpyck1z-2.jpg

i-dont-think-my-daughter-ivanka-would-pose-for-playboy-13547321.png

Btw --- one (and only one) of these photos is fake. Can you tell which one?

I can't either.

Wanna go into the whole thing of walking into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants now?

"Yeah he does that" quoth Ivanka.

Okay ready? aaaaaaand SPIN.

:eusa_whistle:

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.
Love his tweets, when they skewer those on the radical left.

Here's what I posted on a couple of the other 4-5 threads -

Mark my words, 3 years from now, we will still be waiting for the cheeto to do his job, stop his constant childish tweets, stop lying, stop telling his "base" to "punch" those who disagree with him and 'send them out on a stretcher' and that he would pay their defense if they kill someone' and stop his incessant attacks on the First Amendment.

The media and Trump both need to grow up but neither will and of course those who dislike Trump will cheer the attacks on him from the media and his supporters will cheer his attacks on the media. The endless cycle of idiocy will continue as the partisans from both sides celebrate it.

oh please. his tweets are official & public record. the media will keep asking & reporting as long as he keeps losing control & going off the rails.

Maybe but Obamaism will still be dead and gone for ever and Hillary will still not be president and the courts will be more conservative than at any time in our lifetime.....:banana:Sounds like a win to me.

But there is a big difference between entertainers being assholes and the President of the United States being an asshole

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the president has the same free speech rights as Griffin or Depp do. Interestingly enough, why are you suddenly concerned with how the President behaves? Would you have assumed this attitude if Hillary were behaving this way in the White House?
When the lame defenses for trump fail the way they have failed in this situation, the name Hillary will be used, or Obama, or Benghazi, anything to deflect away from the low life scum bag trump. His latest round of tweets makes him a low life scum bag and that's a fact. The guy has the moral integrity of a common ground slug.

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

Really wanna go there?

Suit yourself. Fair warning: you can't unsee this.

Roll 'em.

trump-and-ivanka.jpg
Trump-Ivanka-Weird-Awkward-Ogle.jpg

0.jpg

74910.jpg

a5fc3399c4e6c399a4cb3703912c3642.png

This picture, pulled from a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, was taken a full seven years before Trump told Howard Stern “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody. And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s six feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

It was also 10 years before he detailed his thoughts about Ivanka appearing in Playboy:

It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

And his further “compliments” about Ivanka in Rolling Stone:

Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…
Hey, I warned ya, you can't unsee this. She's also fifteen in that top pic where she's sitting on his lap.

More? Brace yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

bpyck1z-2.jpg

i-dont-think-my-daughter-ivanka-would-pose-for-playboy-13547321.png

Btw --- one (and only one) of these photos is fake. Can you tell which one?

I can't either.

Wanna go into the whole thing of walking into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants now?

"Yeah he does that" quoth Ivanka.

Okay ready? aaaaaaand SPIN.

:eusa_whistle:

So, where's the evidence? The affidavits? The filed charges? Court transcripts? Witness testimony?

You don't have it. If he did anything inappropriate with those teenage contestants he'd be sitting in jail right now, not in the White House. Same deal with his daughter.

Spin? Yeah, you're making me dizzy Pogo.

Can a father not enjoy love and affection from his child? Are you really implying that he preyed on his daughter? How repulsive. Yours is a very intellectually dishonest argument.

Last edited:
I don't see any other threads on this one. Weird.

Thoughts?

I've burned through all the adjectives I can come up with to describe how embarrassing and temperamentally unfit for office this guy is, so I'll hold off a bit.

Hmmm, let's do the rankings for what we should rank Trump on for office fitness....

1. Healthcare
2. Jobs
3. Terror
4. The Wall
1,098,999 A tweet about a corporate lobbyist.

You're right; clearly Trump should be impeached.

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
— Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), on Twitter, criticizing President Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

LOL.

'cept you got a reply showing some crazy making a sign that i wouldn't agree with & i got a post that shows a crazy is in the whitehouse because of the crazies that are crazy for voting for that crazy & STILL have no problems with his craziness.

Well then the Crazy just kept escalating until you got Trump.

and guess what? Keep it up and you will get moar Trump.

I wanted Cruz or Jindal, don't blame my ass for this.

You know what the libs are missing about supporters for Trump? We did not vote for him because he is presidential or because he has so much gravitas nor did we vote for him for his demeanor. We voted for him to end the destruction that Obama and the libs were doing to our nation. Everything else is icing on the cake.

LOL.

Well then the Crazy just kept escalating until you got Trump.

and guess what? Keep it up and you will get moar Trump.

I wanted Cruz or Jindal, don't blame my ass for this.

you defend him as if you did... which really is a distinction without a difference.

You know what the libs are missing about supporters for Trump? We did not vote for him because he is presidential or because he has so much gravitas nor did we vote for him for his demeanor. We voted for him to end the destruction that Obama and the libs were doing to our nation. Everything else is icing on the cake.

duuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppeeeeeeesssssssssss...........

Forum List

Back