Trump's tweet about Mika

We know bro, anything Trump does is ok and anyone who thinks its not ok are "haters". That's the defense all the time and nothing Trump does is negative. All positive! Covfefe!

Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.
I agree! No kiddie playtime.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

147907350861b2ad5dbbcc325edecaff--real-lightsaber-light-saber.jpg
There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

---- which is kind of surprising for an adult with the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old. You'd think it would come naturally.

But kids are way more honest, not having yet learned devious manipulation, so it turns out the crowd Rump actually does relate to is other adults who also have the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.
It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.
I still have my Red Rider and still, use it. I protect my songbirds by giving the neighborhood cats a reminder to not hunt songbirds on my property. They probably think my property is infested with bees and biting insects.
I've upgraded to a pellet gun. Hummingbirds are a challenge to hit hovering at their hanging feeders from a distance.
Why the heck would you want to kill a Hummingbird? Do you get some kind of satisfaction from doing that?
Yes, I like the challenge of sharpening my shooting skills.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.
I still have my Red Rider and still, use it. I protect my songbirds by giving the neighborhood cats a reminder to not hunt songbirds on my property. They probably think my property is infested with bees and biting insects.
I've upgraded to a pellet gun. Hummingbirds are a challenge to hit hovering at their hanging feeders from a distance.
Why the heck would you want to kill a Hummingbird? Do you get some kind of satisfaction from doing that?

Because he's an asshole troll.

He won't shoot at hummingbirds, nor could he hit one if he did. He never even goes outside. Just sits here on the internets trying to be a dick.

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Uhhhmmm.. .... people like Kathy Griffin and Johnnny Depp are not occupying the most responsible position in the world HEL -lo.

Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

---- which is kind of surprising for an adult with the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old. You'd think it would come naturally.

But kids are way more honest, not having yet learned devious manipulation, so it turns out the crowd Rump actually does relate to is other adults who also have the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old.

Trump only relates to those who reap praise and adulation on him
As evidenced by his recent Cabinet meeting where everyone took turns singing his praises

Don't reap praise on Trump and you get the Mika treatment

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

:desk:

I'll go with "attacking hummingbirds".

Where do you see "attacking the family of a sitting president"? You mean McRacist's images with his daughters? That doesn't work, since O'bama is standing.

I didn't start with lofty expectations of Trump. I didn't even believe he wanted to win the election up until a week or so prior. I was and remain delighted that hitlery is not in the WH.

All Trump has to do is keep irritating bed wetters. I don't care if nothing else is accomplished. As long as moonbats are miserable, things are going well.
Amen to this. If people do not like what comes from anyone over at the Twitter website, where it is written that they have to have anything to do with the place to begin with?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

The perpetrator being the POTUS kinda makes that have much to do with all of us. WAY TOO much.
It's called being a national embarrassment.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

It's all he has left since he is no longer allowed to shoot at negroes

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

That wasn't an attack, you idiotic buffoon.

Yeah that was a bizzaro post. :cuckoo:

Or Jooooooooooooooooos.

Will Republicans ever again elect an adult? Bush Jr was at least a near adult. He let the smart people around him do most of the work. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and the never ending list of utter morons the Republicans champion, and now the dumbest moron one could conceive of in Trump.

The Republicans live in a crawl space below the sewer now. So who would be their next mental patient to garner their support? When you've finally elected Jabba The Hut, who is lower on the list?

lol......s0n......you might as well be sitting naked on a bar stool in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE!". Nobody cares.......people are going about their daily business and don't give a rats ass about the tweets. Only the hyper-partisan k00ks care........a very small fringe segment of the population.

Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::bye1:

If you use more emoticons you may convince yourself. Emoting is your forte.

Glad you noticed......would have included some Photobucket Classics but Im at work...........:2up:

So how big was the bumpy cucumber s0n when the SCOTUS dicked the 9th Circus last week?:boobies:

That wasn't an attack, you idiotic buffoon.

Yeah that was a bizzaro post. :cuckoo:

In what way? You aren't going to sit there and call me crazy without explaining why.

Let's have it.

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
— Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), on Twitter, criticizing President Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski.

Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

Or Jooooooooooooooooos.
(((Jesus)))

Forum List

Back