Trump's tweet about Mika

There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?
The family members work for the Administration and the President. That opens them up for public examination.

And if Obama's family had been working in the White House when he was president?

Yup, more double standards from you.
But they weren't and other than the First Lady they were not making political statements the way trump's family does.

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Yes they do....because they are not the President of the United States
Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.
I agree! No kiddie playtime.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

147907350861b2ad5dbbcc325edecaff--real-lightsaber-light-saber.jpg
There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.
It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.
I still have my Red Rider and still, use it. I protect my songbirds by giving the neighborhood cats a reminder to not hunt songbirds on my property. They probably think my property is infested with bees and biting insects.

You'll shoot their eye out

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

Yes...as a matter of fact, I am

It's evident now why Megyn Kelly started the Fox debate with her questions about how Trump talks about women. He cried and cried about being treated unfairly, but she was spot on.

"Megyn Kelly"

Is she still bleeding out of her whatever? Or has she stopped bleeding now?

She's got the top Sunday 6:00pm time slot on NBC opposite the highest-rated news show in American television history. What have you got except zoo noises you make here on USMB, worm?
Megyn Kelly's NBC ratings sink for fourth straight week

Say what dumb ass?

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Yes they do....because they are not the President of the United States
Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.
I still have my Red Rider and still, use it. I protect my songbirds by giving the neighborhood cats a reminder to not hunt songbirds on my property. They probably think my property is infested with bees and biting insects.

You'll shoot their eye out
No, I am a pretty good shot and only give them rump shots.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

I've upgraded to a pellet gun. Hummingbirds are a challenge to hit hovering at their hanging feeders from a distance.

After two years of ceaselessly objectifying Donald Trump with vicious insults about his personal appearance, the mainstream media is now feigning outrage over Trump commenting on the personal appearance of MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski.

Save Me The Feigned Outrage Over Trump’s Mika Brzezinski Tweet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They grasp at straws to bring Trump down and stoop to any level in order to do it all.
The good part is most have caught onto that game .

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

I've upgraded to a pellet gun. Hummingbirds are a challenge to hit hovering at their hanging feeders from a distance.
Why the heck would you want to kill a Hummingbird? Do you get some kind of satisfaction from doing that?

Mika, not Mike. Anyway, she's been tutting, shaking her head and crying about Trump for the last two years and is more than a bit annoying. While milfy, she's almost Pelosi or Michael Jackson in the cosmetic surgery department.

Forum List

Back