Trump's tweet about Mika

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own
Holy Hell! Trump isn't a 'natural' with kids / may not feel comfortable around kids? And you snowflakes have not Impeached him yet?!

lol

Mika's tweet:

1. Mika Brzezinski‏Verified account @morningmika

DDfdPzkXoAI3M9p.jpg

:lol:
Trump is too easy to bitch slap. He has a childlike mind and childlike......hands.

Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.
I agree! No kiddie playtime.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

147907350861b2ad5dbbcc325edecaff--real-lightsaber-light-saber.jpg
There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.

I have never seen pictures of Trump interacting naturally with children. He seems very awkward when forced to deal with children.......even his own

Trump, acting ...naturally.

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump.jpg

Ivanka: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here...

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Here's an original thought. A president should conduct himself professionally at ALL times and do his job and govern for the sake of the people of the United States.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

There is nothing unprofessional about a President and father hosting children to the White House and setting an example for other fathers to be interactive with their kids.
It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

Oh wait, there's no bar too low for you, is there?

I didn't start with lofty expectations of Trump. I didn't even believe he wanted to win the election up until a week or so prior. I was and remain delighted that hitlery is not in the WH.

All Trump has to do is keep irritating bed wetters. I don't care if nothing else is accomplished. As long as moonbats are miserable, things are going well.
Amen to this. If people do not like what comes from anyone over at the Twitter website, where it is written that they have to have anything to do with the place to begin with?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

So, what's worse, attacking another woman on twitter or attacking the family of a sitting president?

That wasn't an attack, you idiotic buffoon.

Nice try but it does nothing to defend a Fake President

Notice how CNN quickly retracted. Not because the story was wrong, but because it only had one source

Now, our Fake President is incapable of admitting when he is wrong and when he is outright lying

Will Republicans ever again elect an adult? Bush Jr was at least a near adult. He let the smart people around him do most of the work. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and the never ending list of utter morons the Republicans champion, and now the dumbest moron one could conceive of in Trump.

The Republicans live in a crawl space below the sewer now. So who would be their next mental patient to garner their support? When you've finally elected Jabba The Hut, who is lower on the list?

lol......s0n......you might as well be sitting naked on a bar stool in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE!". Nobody cares.......people are going about their daily business and don't give a rats ass about the tweets. Only the hyper-partisan k00ks care........a very small fringe segment of the population.

Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::bye1:

If you use more emoticons you may convince yourself. Emoting is your forte.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

That wasn't an attack, you idiotic buffoon.

Then what was it? A compliment?

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

Any moment now a Leftist will indulge in the twisted Leftist mentality and comment that The Donald fucks his own daughter.

Sick, sick, Leftism is a mental illness.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

It's very childish looking. If he was a real father figure, he would be teaching the kids how to aim and shoot a Red Ryder BB gun at songbirds in the trees on the White House lawn.
I still have my Red Rider and still, use it. I protect my songbirds by giving the neighborhood cats a reminder to not hunt songbirds on my property. They probably think my property is infested with bees and biting insects.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

Inappropriate behavior towards a minor is a reflection on our President....not on his family

Uh huh, and there you go making shit up. I hope you realize you just accused our president of being a child predator. Without any concrete proof or evidence.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

The family members work for the Administration and the President. That opens them up for public examination.

obama-460_1483275c.jpg

The family members work for the Administration and the President. That opens them up for public examination.

And if Obama's family had been working in the White House when he was president?

Yup, more double standards from you.

Forum List

Back