Trump's tweet about Mika

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
— Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), on Twitter, criticizing President Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski.

Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

^^^ uh-huh.... spoken like a true trumanzee.... ^^^

9ec056aabac131a0c2ab21b91aa31714.jpg

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Any of that behavior dwarfs anything the President says or does. I'm sorry.

Uhhhmmm.. .... people like Kathy Griffin and Johnnny Depp are not occupying the most responsible position in the world HEL -lo.

So, are you excusing their behavior? Because it sounds like you are.

When you're a Hollywood actor, and/or a Comedian who is visible to millions of people on TV and social media and you joke about killing someone, shouldn't you be taken to task for that? Shouldn't you be held responsible for your actions?

Until you reply I will be under the impression that you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool.

Trump was wrong........it was Joe that had the face lift not Mika...

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

But people like Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp get to joke about Trump's assassination with little to no repercussions. A Shakespeare play gets to depict his assassination. Where are you on that, gramps?

Uhhhmmm.. .... people like Kathy Griffin and Johnnny Depp are not occupying the most responsible position in the world HEL -lo.

So? What does their stature have to do with anything?

gotta love anna.... i do believe she is speaking for all normal human beings.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
— Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), on Twitter, criticizing President Trump’s tweets about Joe Scarborough and Mike Brzezinski.

Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

^^^ uh-huh.... spoken like a true trumanzee.... ^^^

9ec056aabac131a0c2ab21b91aa31714.jpg

LOL.

stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

Mark my words, 3 years from now, we will still be waiting for the cheeto to do his job, stop his constant childish tweets, stop lying, stop telling his "base" to "punch" those who disagree with him and 'send them out on a stretcher' and that he would pay their defense if they kill someone' and stop his incessant attacks on the First Amendment.

When you're a Hollywood actor, and/or a Comedian who is visible to millions of people on TV and social media and you joke about killing someone, shouldn't you be taken to task for that? Shouldn't you be held responsible for your actions?

Until you reply I will be under the impression that you think it's okay for people to joke about or depict the assassination of the President. Not cool.

Free speech kinda works like this

Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp are allowed to say offensive things about the President. We are free to call them assholes for doing so
Donald Trump is allowed to say offensive things about Mika and we are free to call him an asshole for doing so

But there is a big difference between entertainers being assholes and the President of the United States being an asshole

But there is a big difference between entertainers being assholes and the President of the United States being an asshole

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the president has the same free speech rights as Griffin or Depp do. Interestingly enough, why are you suddenly concerned with how the President behaves? Would you have assumed this attitude if Hillary were behaving this way in the White House?

After attacking numerous media outlets – including The New York Times and CNN – in morning tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump on Thursday ent after MSNBC show “Morning Joe” and its hosts, former Congressman Joe Scarborough and commentator Mika Brzezinski.

He even took a shot at Brzezinski over a supposed face-lift.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!” Trump wrote in a pair of tweets.

About a half hour before Trump’s attack, White House Director of Social Media Dan Scavino tweeted his own broadside at Scarborough and Brzezinski: “#DumbAsARockMika and lover #JealousJoe are lost, confused & saddened since @POTUS @realDonaldTrump stopped returning their calls! Unhinged.”

Brzezinski appeared to respond with a photo of a cereal box featuring a young girl pointing to the words “Made For Little Hands.” The jab was a throwback to 2016's mockery of Trump's hand size. Even former Republican primary opponent Sen. Marco Rubio lobbed a joke on the topic at one debate, leading to an awkward exchange with Trump.

Trump attacks 'Psycho' Joe Scarborough, 'Crazy' Mika Brzezinski in Twitter tear

Media, as usual, along with the establishment Democrats ... er, Republicans is doing its usual thing.

Looks like Shep Smith may cry over it.

Mark my words, 3 years from now, we will still be waiting for the cheeto to do his job, stop his constant childish tweets, stop lying, stop telling his "base" to "punch" those who disagree with him and 'send them out on a stretcher' and that he would pay their defense if they kill someone' and stop his incessant attacks on the First Amendment.

"the peaches-in-chief, AKA orange cheetolini, shouldnt be criticizing peoples looks!"

Free speech kinda works like this

Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp are allowed to say offensive things about the President. We are free to call them assholes for doing so
Donald Trump is allowed to say offensive things about Mika and we are free to call him an asshole for doing so

It's weird you had to actually explain that to him, as one might explain it to a small child.

Not going to answer me huh? That's perfectly fine. Now I know what your real feelings are.

Forum List

Back