Trump's tweet about Mika

Sen Ben Sasse is playing right into the progressive's hands.

The time for civility was over during Bush II's term. You idiots made the bed, now sleep in it.

^^^ uh-huh.... spoken like a true trumanzee.... ^^^

9ec056aabac131a0c2ab21b91aa31714.jpg

LOL.

stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

'cept you got a reply showing some crazy making a sign that i wouldn't agree with & i got a post that shows a crazy is in the whitehouse because of the crazies that are crazy for voting for that crazy & STILL have no problems with his craziness.

lol... & that = :cuckoo:

Well then the Crazy just kept escalating until you got Trump.

and guess what? Keep it up and you will get moar Trump.

I wanted Cruz or Jindal, don't blame my ass for this.

you defend him as if you did... which really is a distinction without a difference.

It's called the lesser of two evils, and the vapors he gives progressive morons is like delicious tears.

The tears of infinite sadness, yummy! (With apologies to Eric Cartman)

The following picture shows Mika Brzezinski of the Morning Joe show on the day that President Donald Trump claimed to have seen her with a bloody face due to a facelift on Mara Mar-a-Lago.
1SLiHUU.jpg

Looks like "bloody face" is a new "Comey tapes". In other words, Trump made shit up once again.
One photo throws cold water on Trump's claim that Mika Brzezinski was 'bleeding' at Mar-a-Lago from a face-lift
Looks like repugnant shit
...only a mother could love

"Bleeding badly from a facelift" is a "vicious attack"?

Funny how these liberal feminist c*nts claim they want equal rights, but one little insult against them and they quickly pull out the girl victim card and accuse the other party of being "misogynist".

Have you ever seen someone after a facelift, nasty stuff. also to add, "Funny how this conservative sexist c*nts defend --Bend over-- for their leader whenever he makes a mistake!, Then they quickly pull the victim card and call the other party "Libtards"to boot!" Ironic aye.

You are sadly sick in the head just like Trump. You are what we get if we drag a dollar through a trailer park.

busybee001, the mod " don't taze meh breh" reclassed one of my excellent threads to the "rubber room" forum. busybee001, do you feel you have the educational background and experience to judge another person here at this adware, malware filled site? Or are you a low IQ person like "don't taze meh" and an idiotic reactionary?

The following picture shows Mika Brzezinski of the Morning Joe show on the day that President Donald Trump claimed to have seen her with a bloody face due to a facelift on Mara Mar-a-Lago.
1SLiHUU.jpg

Looks like "bloody face" is a new "Comey tapes". In other words, Trump made shit up once again.
One photo throws cold water on Trump's claim that Mika Brzezinski was 'bleeding' at Mar-a-Lago from a face-lift

I think it's fake news, all metadata has been removed form the photo so there's no way to verify when it was taken.

1SLiHUU.jpg

Out of bounds. She's a nice looking lady despite her politics.

FUCK TRUMP AND ALL HIS DiCK LICKERS THAT SUPPORT THIS BULLSHIT

1SLiHUU.jpg

I think it's fake news, all metadata has been removed form the photo so there's no way to verify when it was taken.

Of course you think it is fake, Palm trees and all! :rolleyes:

Let me give you a hint....No woman would go out in public, let alone to Mara lLago with her face all bloody from a face lift

Your demigod is the liar of all liars

Forum List

Back