Trump's tweet about Mika

I just don't get why the guy gets involved in this juvenille crap.

i don't get why he starts the crap. he self sabotages himself

every

freakin'

time

he

gets.
Agreed. It's odd. Is he doing it on purpose like a little boy throwing a tantrum because they have to do the chores or is it because he really doesn't care what his staffers and supporters think?

Ivanka+Trump+11.jpg

he's out of his gourd.

The media and Trump both need to grow up but neither will and of course those who dislike Trump will cheer the attacks on him from the media and his supporters will cheer his attacks on the media. The endless cycle of idiocy will continue as the partisans from both sides celebrate it.

i have no sympathy for a cretin who has totally brought this on himself.[/QUOTE

Certainly Joe Scarboro brought all this down on himself.
I have no sympathy for this pathetic token RINO.

Once again the Clintons set the bar too high. You could refer to President Trump's tweet as rather tasteless but Bill Clinton was the best example of cowardice in modern times when he let (forced?) his wife to lie and defend him in a press conference when she surely must have known it was Bill's DNA on Monica's dress.

Bill Clinton was widely condemned and even impeached

Should we hold Trump to the same standard?

Condemned? When? The left defends him to this day.

When trump commits the criminal conduct Clinton did, then yes absolutely hold him accountable for it.

Till then don't pretend to be outraged when you are still defending Clinton's nonsense.

Trump has far exceeded the conduct of the Clintons and you're not holding him accountable in any way.

He settled two fraud cases, and two cases of racial discrimination rather than face trial. Trump's charity has paid fines to the IRS for making illegal political contributions and has been shut down for illegal fundraising. He's settled thousands of law suits, and his companies have gone bankrupt 7 times - more than any other American businessman.

Trump has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting women, and 12 women came forward and confirmed his assertions.

Bill Clinton's private behaviour has been the subject of much speculation but none of the women has ever filed a charge or a lawsuit other than Paula Jones and her claim was that she DIDN'T have sex with Clinton. Her suit for sexual harassment was dismissed "with prejudice" for lack of evidence.

Trump was sued for the rape and assault of a girl who was underage at the time of the assault. She dropped the case after having her life threatened by Trumpbots.

every

freakin'

time

he

gets.
Agreed. It's odd. Is he doing it on purpose like a little boy throwing a tantrum because they have to do the chores or is it because he really doesn't care what his staffers and supporters think?

Ivanka+Trump+11.jpg

I don't Trump cares what anybody thinks, whether you're a supporter or not. He takes his supporters for granted and attacks pretty much everybody else if they dare say anything that's less than flattering about him. Why the picture of Ivanka though? She has nothing to do with this.

every

freakin'

time

he

gets.

Ivanka+Trump+11.jpg

he's out of his gourd.
More likely just spoiled. Seriously, why would a billionaire give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of him? What's odd about Trump is that he actually is needy. Beautiful wife, all the women he ever wanted, more money than anyone could spend on themselves in a single lifetime and he gets pissed because some talking heads made him the butt of their snark? What kind of spineless, low self-esteem idiot would get wrapped around the axle over that?

C4Ng14GWAAAGJmf.jpg

A strong president ignores criticism and tends to the business of the people.
This president is small, petty, vindictive and childish. He's is an embarrassment to every citizen in this country.

What you want is another milquetoast who takes the shit your side dishes.

Party's over, byatch.
What I want is an articulate, reasonable minded President who has a modicum of self-control. Got one handy? Being professional and appropriate is not being a milquetoast.

So you want style over substance. got it.

Basically Obama's empty flashiness.
You got a problem with BOTH?
I didn't find Obama empty. You don't agree with liberal policies, so of course you disagree.

Whats Worse,What Trump Said About Mika Zenzbrinski, Or The Outlandish Things Joe Biden Has Said?

Worrying about "what's worse" is among the central failings among the American people. When two actions are both reprehensible, it doesn't matter whether one's worse than the other. Two wrongs do not make "a right" and just because someone else "jumps off a cliff" doesn't mean one should too. (tu quoque) Far too much focus is placed on who's worse when the focus rightly belongs on "what I/we/they are doing to be better than s/he/they who acted odiously."
I agree to a point.

The din of the media and its insults to Republicans, conservatives (There is a difference), and any President that is not progressive has reached cartoonish proportions. The American psyche has always been to fight back when pushed. The media is now trying to hide behind the "Well, he is the President and must act better than we do" meme. In essesnce, they are saying, "Yeah, we're bullying you and we're going to beat you up and take your lunch money, and because you're supposed to be better than I am, you cannot fight back!"

Trump should fight back. However, he does need to show a bit more class about it.

The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

This is the problem when a double standard is exercised over long periods of time. Those who have been on the brunt of it, no longer care if the retaliation is crude and boorish.
The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

I don't think so. Then again, we haven't had a POTUS in recent memory who's lowered themselves to the level Trump has. The fact of the matter is that as POTUS, one is "above it all;" thus one should comport oneself accordingly.

The reason for the outcry -- outcry that's coming from all respectable quarters -- is Trump's debasing himself and more importantly the office of the president. Effrontery is beneath the office. The man holding the office can think it if he wants to, but he has to have the restraint to refrain from plying his acrid brume of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.

Go ahead and criticize President Trump’s Mika tweet, but there’s no denying this was disturbing. On Thursday’s Hardball, MSNBC pundit Chris Matthews compared the President to not only communist Ethiopian dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam and a modern-day Romanov but also channel Benito Mussolini having son-in-law Jared Kushner murdered.

As he’s previously done(documented here, here, and here), Matthews reiterated his belief that Kushner and wife Ivanka Trump are akin to the murderous sons of Saddam Hussein, Uday and Qusay

The Media deserves what he dished out. You guys are hell-bent on destroying the president THE PEOPLE elected.

Matthews Suggests Trump Channel Mussolini, Murder Kushner; Compares Him to Ethiopian Dictator
Once, just once, I'd like to see someone in the WH that is able to rise above all this childish mudslinging, and name-calling so they can actually be "the adult in the room" and LEAD. Trump included.

I do not care much about his tweets simply because they are, in many cases, childish distractions that are meaningless by themselves. However, taken as a whole, they are really quite disturbing.

Furthermore, The "Media" do not deserve what he has dished out, despite what they may have said or done. No one does.

If you disagree, explain to me, in an adult way, why revenge is a quality you like in a President. That is what this is, and nothing more, if, indeed, you are correct and it is in reaction to the media.

The President has an audience for his tweets that frankly are sick of the left leaning opinion pushers that pass as journalists. They WANT to hear the President push back at these self serving ratings grabbers. I don't mind that he does it; in fact he often mirrors my own thoughts on the shills.

Greg

every

freakin'

time

he

gets.

Ivanka+Trump+11.jpg

I don't Trump cares what anybody thinks, whether you're a supporter or not. He takes his supporters for granted and attacks pretty much everybody else if they dare say anything that's less than flattering about him. Why the picture of Ivanka though? She has nothing to do with this.
Scroll up for the answer....but also I think she's hot. You are free to post pictures of Donnie Jr or Eric. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Go ahead and criticize President Trump’s Mika tweet, but there’s no denying this was disturbing. On Thursday’s Hardball, MSNBC pundit Chris Matthews compared the President to not only communist Ethiopian dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam and a modern-day Romanov but also channel Benito Mussolini having son-in-law Jared Kushner murdered.

As he’s previously done(documented here, here, and here), Matthews reiterated his belief that Kushner and wife Ivanka Trump are akin to the murderous sons of Saddam Hussein, Uday and Qusay

The Media deserves what he dished out. You guys are hell-bent on destroying the president THE PEOPLE elected.

Matthews Suggests Trump Channel Mussolini, Murder Kushner; Compares Him to Ethiopian Dictator

This has been condemned by Republicans and Democrats alike. Even Laura Ingraham has suggested this is wrong.

These two NBC buffoons spend several hours a week viciously insulting Trump and his family. He says one thing, and they have the audacity to play the victim and cry 'outrage.' They've been hating and inciting daily, since Election Day. They're true scum. That being said, Trump needs to let it go. Most Americans are seeing Democrat Fake News for what it is. So he can chill now. He doesn't need to engage the scum.

every

freakin'

time

he

gets.

Ivanka+Trump+11.jpg

he's out of his gourd.
More likely just spoiled. Seriously, why would a billionaire give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of him? What's odd about Trump is that he actually is needy. Beautiful wife, all the women he ever wanted, more money than anyone could spend on themselves in a single lifetime and he gets pissed because some talking heads made him the butt of their snark? What kind of spineless, low self-esteem idiot would get wrapped around the axle over that?

if you watch or listen to him from just a few years ago... his whole syntax has changed. he cannot hold a conversation without going off the rails. he cannot stay on topic. he's constantly repeating the same words over & over again. something organic is going on in his brain or his body that is effecting his cohesiveness.

This has been condemned by Republicans and Democrats alike. Even Laura Ingraham has suggested this is wrong.

I don't say it's right; I just say I like it. In fact I find it bloody funny as do most of his followers I would suggest.

Greg

A strong president ignores criticism and tends to the business of the people.
This president is small, petty, vindictive and childish. He's is an embarrassment to every citizen in this country.

What you want is another milquetoast who takes the shit your side dishes.

Party's over, byatch.
What I want is an articulate, reasonable minded President who has a modicum of self-control. Got one handy? Being professional and appropriate is not being a milquetoast.

So you want style over substance. got it.

Basically Obama's empty flashiness.
You got a problem with BOTH?
I didn't find Obama empty. You don't agree with liberal policies, so of course you disagree.

As per a term used for the president before him, "All hat, no Cattle"

And I think the thing that bothered me the most was the constant fawning over him.

Forum List

Back