Trump's two minutes of hate

We didn't attack the capitol trying to overthrow a lawful election.

That was your ilk.

We didn't roam the halls of the capitol calling for the brutal murder of the vice president.

That was your ilk.

We didn't call for the termination of the constitution.

That was your ilk.

We're not the one's threatening civil war.

That is your ilk.

You are so totally completely full of shit the brown is oozing out your mouth.

Not that everyone doesn't know it already.

"Turned"? Well... who can say... this one's definitely a bullshit artist though.

Or.....I just don't see much use for a guy who sits watching TV in the White House for 3 hours when the capitol is attacked.

If you're the commander in chief, the proper response to the capitol being attacked by your supporters is not 'Netflix and Chill'.

J6 says otherwise.

No it doesn't.

J6 says no amount of leftard bleating had ever explained simultaneous F curves.

People are not stupid. You can't convince them nothing's wrong when they see something like that.

As do the 1000+ indictments.

From the same fucktard who's letting Hunter Biden off the hook. From the same set of FBI fucktards those specific job it is to investigate foreign relationships and the fucktard of the first kind won't let them do it.

Your indictments mean exactly diddly squat.

If you don't indict Deplorables for attacking the capitol.....they won't learn nothing.

Oh they learned all right.

They learned what Stalinism looks like.

No it doesn't.
Oh, it really does. Your ilk attacking cops, threatening to hang the VP, smashing windows and trying to overturn a lawful election tells any rational person all they ever need to know about MAGA.

Trump promising to pardon these attackers of cops tells you everything you need to know about Trump.

J6 says no amount of leftard bleating had ever explained simultaneous F curves.

People are not stupid. You can't convince them nothing's wrong when they see something like that.

Oh, folks were disgusted and shocked at how Trump supporters brutally beat cops and attacked the capitol. They definitely recognized there was something wrong with MAGA when they saw something like that.

Oh, it really does. Your ilk attacking cops,

You fucking little moron

BLM RIOTS

FUNDED BY THE DNC

2000 INJURED COPS, DIMWIT

threatening to hang the VP,

STEALING land from the city and from business owners, and calling it your own.

Locking federal officials INSIDE federal buildings and then trying to BURN THEM DOWN, shit for brains.

smashing windows and trying to overturn a lawful election tells any rational person all they ever need to know about MAGA.

==> 4 BILLION DOLLARS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, you fucking little hypocrite

Trump promising to pardon these attackers of cops tells you everything you need to know about Trump.

You are a complete asshole.

Oh, folks were disgusted and shocked at how Trump supporters brutally beat cops and attacked the capitol. They definitely recognized there was something wrong with MAGA when they saw something like that.

FORTY FUCKING MURDERS, you vacant piece of shit.

Go away.

You don't even have a stump to stand on.

Or.....I just don't see much use for a guy who sits watching TV in the White House for 3 hours when the capitol is attacked.
Lol.
Didn't Trump "lunge for the wheel" in an attempt to go to the capital?
Or was that yesterday's lie, fed to willing fools like you?
STFU, dumbass. Adults can see right through your bullshit.

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

Ah the "Deep State"... should we ask them who the "Deep State" are again? And get no answers, AGAIN?

Do you honestly not recognize that you just described perfectly what the DemoFascists do every single day?

Both sides are using very complex methods to manipulate the people.

The system is corrupt, it produces corrupt politicians.

I say it all the time.

And what happens?

Both sides ignore me and go back to entertaining themselves bashing the other side... they don't want this to end.

Laughing.....you should probably watch until Trump's campaign ad starts babbling incoherently about the 'pedophile ambitions' of the deep state.

Trump went full QAnon. You never go full QAnon.
Pay no attention to the sex, child and drug trafficking coming up from South of the border

Sinaloa <3 Biden and Hobbs

Ah the "Deep State"... should we ask them who the "Deep State" are again? And get no answers, AGAIN?
There is no Deep State cabal of unelected beurocrats in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc.
That is just a made up fable from the MAGA crowd.
:eusa_drool:

:rolleyes:

I can say they returned the documents....because they returned the documents. Pence notified them that such documents had been found, invited the FBI in to search for more....and let them take any government documents they found.

And Pence wasn't charged.

Pence cooperated fully, notified the authorities and the documents were returned within days. No charges. There's no 'willful retention' of docs that you willingly give back.

Trump dicked around for a year and half, lied about having docs, tried to conspire with his attorney to hide the docs, compelled his lawyer to lie to authorities about docs, and did conspire with Nauta to hide docs from authorities per the indictment. And it took a warrant and a raid to secure the documents, as Trump refused to return them.

Neither Pence nor Biden did any of that. They immediately cooperated.

There's no evidence that either Pence or Biden knew they had these docs. And when they found them, they turned them over to authorities as quickly as they could. It was both Pence and Biden that notified authorities of the exitsence of the docs.

No raid was necessary. No search warrant was necessary. There's no 'willful retention' in notifying authorities of docs and fully cooperating with authorities.

Trump in contrast absoutely knew he had them, as NARA had specifically requested them. Per the indictment, Trump had conspired to hide them, tried to get his lawyer in on the plot (the lawyer refused), and showed them off people. Authorties during the raid found many of the docs in a box next to Trump's desk.

And Trump was never charged for ANY of the docs he actually returned. Only for those he kept, refused to return, and lied about.

If he'd done what Biden and Pence did.....there would be no charges.

I’m sorry, I don’t buy that pence and Biden didn’t know they had those documents. I think they knew and the only reason they gave them up is because trump got caught with documents of his own. Don’t you find it a bit convenient that both Biden and pence suddenly discovered that …oops they had classified documents at the same time this whole thing blew up with trump?

Even if they didn’t know they had them, that’s not really an excuse as half of the issue is the mishandling of classified documents. In other words, if both pence and Biden had classified documents, apparently lying around, that they could accidentally be packed up among their personal items, and they had no idea they were packing classified material, then they have clearly mishandled classified documents in their possession. Again, I’m not buying “they didn’t know”.

On top of all of that, if you’re telling me that the procedures for the handling of classified and top secret documents are so lax that someone could have them in their possession for decades….and nobody knows about it, we have a big problem.

Again, pence, Biden, and trump (and probably other people as well), all had classified documents, but Nara was only aware that trump didn’t return them? Yeah, that doesn’t pass the smell test.

Both sides are using very complex methods to manipulate the people.

The system is corrupt, it produces corrupt politicians.

I say it all the time.

And what happens?

Both sides ignore me and go back to entertaining themselves bashing the other side... they don't want this to end.
And you expect these issues to be solved on a message board?

Two minutes of hate is one of the most remembered scenes from Orwell's 1984. It starts slow but the intensity steadily increases while people are expected to work themselves into a frenzy over things said on a view screen. The purpose is to unify the people in support for the party and hate for what is depicted on the screen.

Trump's latest ad is an attempt to use that tactic for the same reasons it was used in the story.

Watch the following two videos, and see if you can find much difference in the goal of Orwell's video, and trump's latest ad.

I was hoping it was an actual ad from the blob.

Sort of catchy.....it was both an acknowledgement of his failures as well as his complete defeat in the last 3 election cycles.

Loved it.

Forum List

Back