Trump's unrequited "love" of Putin never ends......

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin announced on July 30th, that the American diplomatic mission in Russia must reduce its staff by 755 employees, an aggressive response to new American sanctions that seemed ripped right from the Cold War playbook and sure to increase tensions between the two capitals.

In making the announcement, Mr. Putin said Russia had run out of patience waiting for relations with the United States to improve.

So, what is Trump's response to Putin expelling 755 U.S. diplomats & personnel as response to new sanctions? (from pool report)

"I want to thank him [Putin] because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

You see this as evidence these two are simpatico?

Are you really this dumb?
Can you provide a single example of Trump ever saying a harsh word about Putin?

“Frankly, Putin is backing a person that’s truly an evil person,” Trump said. “And I think it’s very bad for Russia, it’s very bad for mankind, it’s very bad for this world.”

Now, continue wiping Hillary's jizz off your face kid.
And yet Trump entered into a "truce" with Putin which allows Putin and Assad to keep mass murdering civilians while Trump slinks away.

As further evidence Trump and Putin are in love, Putin expels U.S. diplomats because of the sanctions Trump placed on Russia.

trump didn't place anything on russia unless. he signed that bill, under great protest & behind closed doors. your alternative facts are ridiculous.

He didn't have to sign it. PERIOD.

& if he didn't, then he would have looked bad....really really baaaaaaaaaaaaaad...................

There would be a furor if ANY other US president "PRAISED" a world leader for expelling our diplomats......EXCEPT for Trump and his ass kissers.....AMAZING !!!

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin announced on July 30th, that the American diplomatic mission in Russia must reduce its staff by 755 employees, an aggressive response to new American sanctions that seemed ripped right from the Cold War playbook and sure to increase tensions between the two capitals.

In making the announcement, Mr. Putin said Russia had run out of patience waiting for relations with the United States to improve.

So, what is Trump's response to Putin expelling 755 U.S. diplomats & personnel as response to new sanctions? (from pool report)

"I want to thank him [Putin] because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

You see this as evidence these two are simpatico?

Are you really this dumb?
Can you provide a single example of Trump ever saying a harsh word about Putin?

“Frankly, Putin is backing a person that’s truly an evil person,” Trump said. “And I think it’s very bad for Russia, it’s very bad for mankind, it’s very bad for this world.”

Now, continue wiping Hillary's jizz off your face kid.
And yet Trump entered into a "truce" with Putin which allows Putin and Assad to keep mass murdering civilians while Trump slinks away.

Truce? Trump stopped supporting Isis. That's the truce. obama was a staunch supporter of Isis giving them supplies and weapons. It was a shame spread across the country (except for democrats of course).

It dripped sarcasm. Too bad libs are stupid enough to take it seriously.

Another fucked up right wingers "defends" the orange clown claiming that Trump was using "sarcasm".....

We've entered into a phase where Trump's moronic base are satisfied with presidential foreign policy based on screwed up sarcasm?

If you've ever wondered WHY Putin placed lots of money and effort to ensure Trump's election, bear in mind that under Trump's love affair with Putin, this thug can now invade all of the Ukraine (or Georgia or Estonia) with virtual IMPUNITY.

Listen libtards, Putin is the leader of the world
He's a third world murdering thug.
That's fake news

he gassed his own citizens when he was KGB. your president is fake.
They were probably deep state leftists. Trump should consider doing the same. #MAGA

try googling it & educate yourself you poorly educated slack jaw.
Google is an arm of the marxist NWO. YOU should educate YOURself.

He's a third world murdering thug.
That's fake news

They were probably deep state leftists. Trump should consider doing the same. #MAGA

you suck at trolling, slack jaw. take some lessons & then get back to me m'k? you aren't even a challenge on a bad day.

That's fake news

you suck at trolling, slack jaw. take some lessons & then get back to me m'k? you aren't even a challenge on a bad day.
How could you possibly recognize what a bad day is, since you've never had a good one? Dumb Obamabot.

How could you possibly recognize what a bad day is, since you've never had a good one? Dumb Obamabot.

still lame. dumb troll.

Forum List

Back