Trump's VP Pick

Whoever pays the most.

I'm betting Bergrum. He's rich, has rich friends, and has a weak personality that is unlikely to compete for the spotlight with tRump.

Agreed. He seems like the safest pick.

Bigger question is, who replaces Biden?
In the 2020 election, democrats elected Fetterman, who was a stroke victim and could not even talk to campaigning. But they also elected a dead person to the state legislature.

What does this tell you? Names and people no longer matter. They can now tell the world that they will elect a nonliving rock and the democrat voting machine will somehow get it done.

Say it is cheating, say that it is rigged, say that the entire party is a mindless cult, all I know is it is what it is.

Therefore, dragging a mindless 90-year-old across the finish line is no problem

A Governor would be a smart pick (but FMP is a warning to do your homework )

Picking Mike Pence was a brilliant move. He will pick someone who will help him win in November. Perhaps it will be Nikki. She would mop the floor with Kamala in a VP debate. Nikki's supporters might come along if just for the chance that Trump might die in office. I would love Nikki as VP, and by announcing her support for Trump she has placed herself at the head of the line for VP, imo. Picking her would help heal the breach between him and her supporters as well.
Kamala Harris woud destroy Haley. You guys watch that silly right wing bs, but Harris is no joke. And she would end Haleys political career.

8upvk3.jpg

It won't be Tim Scott. Or Byron Donalds. Or Ben Carson.

It might be somebody like Jeffrey Clark.

Nikki's supporters might come along if just for the chance that Trump might die in office.
He might pick up support by picking Nikki, but IMO? There are a lot of folks he might actually lose if he picked her.

There are lots and lots of folks that actually buy into this whole shtick he does that he doesn't do the bidding of the MIC.

. . . that will definitely not be credible at all if he picks her.

All the potential Freedom caucus/libertarian leaning folks might be at risk to bolt for RFKjr. or Chase Oliver if he made such a move for the clone of Hillary.

He says that he knows it already. I wonder if it'll be Tim Scott. I don't think that Vivek Ramaswamy is getting it anymore though.

Not really a state he needs to pick up. Will it get him the black vote? Might do. Might lose him the vote of the racists though.

Does Trump's VP have to be a non-felon so that Trump (a convicted felon that is on personal recognizance release pending sentencing and appeal) can associated with that person?

Does that change the field?

WW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back