Trump's Wall And Eminent Domain...

Oh good grief, eminent domain happens all the time and if anyone thought it wouldn't be used to build the wall they're being silly

Well no, most probably didn't realize the Government was gonna seize Citizens' lands to build it. I don't think the issue was properly fleshed out during the Campaign. If it was, i think many would have reconsidered support.

What did you think they were going to build a wall on, thin air?

I really don't think most thought Eminent Domain was gonna be part of it. Now that more & more are realizing it will be, they're beginning to think it through a bit more.

Are you really insinuating that these ranchers are so stupid they didn't understand that a wall would be on their property?
The op is a fraud and a liar.

And what it were your lands being seized by the Government?

Bullshit. You claimed border ranchers were against the wall. You refuse to post the source of this information. You are a fraud.

Some don't support the Wall if it means seeing their lands seized by the Government. What are you not getting about that? And what if it were your lands being seized?
Are the building on your land? Who exactly is pissed? What don't you get, when asked to back up your claims?

Do you really believe no one's upset about the Government forcibly seizing their lands? Boy, that just sounds delusional. Many will fight the Government on this.
Where did you get the info to back up your claims regarding the ranchers? Stop making up crap and post your source.

Again, many are gonna fight the Government on this. You'll have your 'proof' when all the court cases begin. The Wall's a long long way off from becoming a reality.

Oh there will be some who will object. But of those will be the ones in the low illegal traffic areas.
The simple solution? You build the wall and stop when you get to a holdouts property. And let the beaners flow...right onto his property.
I'd be willing to bet he'd be begging for the wall in short order.:dev3:

Well no, most probably didn't realize the Government was gonna seize Citizens' lands to build it. I don't think the issue was properly fleshed out during the Campaign. If it was, i think many would have reconsidered support.

I really don't think most thought Eminent Domain was gonna be part of it. Now that more & more are realizing it will be, they're beginning to think it through a bit more.

Are you really insinuating that these ranchers are so stupid they didn't understand that a wall would be on their property?

Hell, I'd give them the land if it keeps the vermin out of the USA

How the hell did you think they were going to acquire the land?

You don't give two shits about eminent domain, you're just pushing the agenda. Freaking loons think themselves clever....they're not

I supported Trump and the Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to build it. That's how i feel.

You're just pushing an agenda and I don't believe for one moment you ever supported the wall....or Trump. I've read your comments

I did vote for Trump. And i support the Wall. But in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands, other options need to be considered. I won't support Government force on this. We need to do it the right way.

It's not my land being seized so it's a moot point.

You don't give two shits about eminent domain, you're just pushing the agenda. Freaking loons think themselves clever....they're not

I supported Trump and the Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to build it. That's how i feel.

You're just pushing an agenda and I don't believe for one moment you ever supported the wall....or Trump. I've read your comments

I did vote for Trump. And i support the Wall. But in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands, other options need to be considered. I won't support Government force on this. We need to do it the right way.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, you can't stop it from happening, it's legal

Oh good grief, eminent domain happens all the time and if anyone thought it wouldn't be used to build the wall they're being silly

Don't really care. The issue is the bullshit you made up about the ranchers. Instead of lying about other people, just tell us it is your opinion.

Some don't support the Wall if it means seeing their lands seized by the Government. What are you not getting about that? And what if it were your lands being seized?
Are the building on your land? Who exactly is pissed? What don't you get, when asked to back up your claims?

Do you really believe no one's upset about the Government forcibly seizing their lands? Boy, that just sounds delusional. Many will fight the Government on this.
Where did you get the info to back up your claims regarding the ranchers? Stop making up crap and post your source.

Again, many are gonna fight the Government on this. You'll have your 'proof' when all the court cases begin. The Wall's a long long way off from becoming a reality.

Oh there will be some who will object. But of those will be the ones in the low illegal traffic areas.
The simple solution? You build the wall and stop when you get to a holdouts property. And let the beaners flow...right onto his property.

Punish fellow Citizens for not going along with Government forcibly seizing their lands? No thanks. I'll pass. Figure out other options to secure the border in those areas.

That's fine, but others don't wanna do that. They're gonna fight the Government on this. So don't expect the Wall anytime soon.

enforcing the laws on the books is the right way, but dipshits who have never owned a damn flowerbed want to give other peoples land away to support their bullshit claims.

Fuck them AND Donald Trump.

Punish fellow Citizens for not going along with Government forcibly seizing their lands? No thanks. I'll pass. Figure out other options to secure the border in those areas.
Moron alert. He is pretending to care about the ranchers he made up in his head, but not a word about the violent crimes committed by illegals.

That's fine, but others don't wanna do that. They're gonna fight the Government on this. So don't expect the Wall anytime soon.

They can't stop it, moron. You're babbling about something you know nothing of

enforcing the laws on the books is the right way, but dipshits who have never owned a damn flowerbed want to give other peoples land away to support their bullshit claims.

Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

Trump's position on eminent Domain is disturbing, very disturbing.

However, eminent domain is necessary to build infrastructure likes highways and roads and schools....

On this wall...it could be justified I suppose, by those believing in the wall...as long as they pay the home owners 'bigley' if they don't want to give it up....

I do NOT ever agree with using our government to take the land of Americans to use for commercial private businesses, like keystone xl pipeline for the Canadian company....that's just wrong wrong wrong...or like New London Connecticut SCourt decision...

Texans will not roll over. Trump's in for a bigly fight. I would suggest he consider other options in these areas. Texans seriously value their lands. Many have had these lands in their families for several generations.
Believe me, I agree that this just doesn't sit well in my gut, especially if I put myself in the other person's shoes and consider all the factors like the land in their family for generations....

Maybe we could develop a wireless fence on the land that owners don't want to give up, or we could pay mexico for the lease of their land right on the other side of these people?

OR
If they are not anywhere near a city, we probably do not need a fence at all...especially if it is dessert or mountainous areas too.... they usually don't cross over in the USA without being near a metro area where they can find work?

Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

like I said, bullshit claims .

and btw, GFY

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

how many women do you know thats been raped by an illegal mexican ?

huh DUMBASS?

Moron alert. He is pretending to care about the ranchers he made up in his head, but not a word about the violent crimes committed by illegals.

I've discussed Illegal crime here on many many occasions. You can go and look up my past posts if you like. As i said, i support Trump and a Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to get it built.

The government already owns the freaking border and there is already half a freaking wall built. Regardless of the opinions of phonies who claim to be Trump supporters you can bet your ass(ets) that Texas ranchers will be cheering when the wall starts, not to mention the extra construction money coming in the small towns.

Trump's position on eminent Domain is disturbing, very disturbing.

However, eminent domain is necessary to build infrastructure likes highways and roads and schools....

On this wall...it could be justified I suppose, by those believing in the wall...as long as they pay the home owners 'bigley' if they don't want to give it up....

I do NOT ever agree with using our government to take the land of Americans to use for commercial private businesses, like keystone xl pipeline for the Canadian company....that's just wrong wrong wrong...or like New London Connecticut SCourt decision...

Texans will not roll over. Trump's in for a bigly fight. I would suggest he consider other options in these areas. Texans seriously value their lands. Many have had these lands in their families for several generations.
Believe me, I agree that this just doesn't sit well in my gut, especially if I put myself in the other person's shoes and consider all the factors like the land in their family for generations....

Maybe we could develop a wireless fence on the land that owners don't want to give up, or we could pay mexico for the lease of their land right on the other side of these people?

OR
If they are not anywhere near a city, we probably do not need a fence at all...especially if it is dessert or mountainous areas too.... they usually don't cross over in the USA without being near a metro area where they can find work?

Interesting ideas. I think other options can be considered in these areas.

Forum List

Back