Trump's Wall And Eminent Domain...

The government already owns the freaking border and there is already half a freaking wall built. Regardless of the opinions of phonies who claim to be Trump supporters you can bet your ass(ets) that Texas ranchers will be cheering when the wall starts, not to mention the extra construction money coming in the small towns.

HALF A WALL ALREADY BUILT ?

WHERE?

I did vote for Trump. And i support the Wall. But in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands, other options need to be considered. I won't support Government force on this. We need to do it the right way.

enforcing the laws on the books is the right way, but dipshits who have never owned a damn flowerbed want to give other peoples land away to support their bullshit claims.

Fuck them AND Donald Trump.
Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

like I said, bullshit claims .

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

how many women do you know thats been raped by an illegal mexican ?

huh DUMBASS?
So your pemise is illegals never commit violent crimes? I know most liberals are stupid, but I thought you were better informed.

To answer your question, I only know one. Home invasion in my old neighborhood. The illegals decided stealing and beating were not enough. They had to rape her also.

Where did you get the info to back up your claims regarding the ranchers? Stop making up crap and post your source.

Again, many are gonna fight the Government on this. You'll have your 'proof' when all the court cases begin. The Wall's a long long way off from becoming a reality.

Oh there will be some who will object. But of those will be the ones in the low illegal traffic areas.
The simple solution? You build the wall and stop when you get to a holdouts property. And let the beaners flow...right onto his property.
I'd be willing to bet he'd be begging for the wall in short order.:dev3:

Punish fellow Citizens for not going along with Government forcibly seizing their lands? No thanks. I'll pass. Figure out other options to secure the border in those areas.
Moron alert. He is pretending to care about the ranchers he made up in his head, but not a word about the violent crimes committed by illegals.

I've discussed Illegal crime here on many many occasions. You can go and look up my past posts if you like. As i said, i support Trump and a Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to get it built.
So no ranchers. You made it up. Got it.

The government already owns the freaking border and there is already half a freaking wall built. Regardless of the opinions of phonies who claim to be Trump supporters you can bet your ass(ets) that Texas ranchers will be cheering when the wall starts, not to mention the extra construction money coming in the small towns.

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

Oh good grief, eminent domain happens all the time and if anyone thought it wouldn't be used to build the wall they're being silly

Hey, at least their old property and all nearby properties won't be under 40 feet of water. :dunno: (Think TVA)

They can move nearby onto land they know.

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

Google it like I did.

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

Google it like I did.

nope, you claimed it, prove it sport

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

Here:

This Is What the U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Actually Looks Like

Mexico–United States barrier - Wikipedia

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?
Umm... on the border dumb ass.

Nearly 700 Miles of Fencing at the US-Mexico Border Already Exist

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

Google it like I did.

nope, you claimed it, prove it sport

Nah...I'd rather string you along and let you make a bigger fool of yourself.
Already 700 miles of fence/wall

upload_2017-3-28_12-43-58.png

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

typical stupid shit RW's dont know the difference between a fence and a wall.

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

I'd call this a wall...
upload_2017-3-28_12-46-4.png

I'm actually very surprised so few Republicans are concerned with this. Is this really the right way to go?

WHERE?

700 miles of it.

ok, where ?

So you got nothing. You're the dumb ass that believes all violent crime by illegals is made up, so you have proven to be nothing more than a mental case that has been brainwashed by leftists.

I did vote for Trump. And i support the Wall. But in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands, other options need to be considered. I won't support Government force on this. We need to do it the right way.

enforcing the laws on the books is the right way, but dipshits who have never owned a damn flowerbed want to give other peoples land away to support their bullshit claims.

Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

huh DUMBASS?

That's an awful justification for supporting Illegal Immigration. Obviously we have many American Citizens who commit crimes. But that doesn't mean we should be importing Thousands more criminals from other countries. We need to end Illegal Immigration. It's time.

Last edited:
so if a WALL wont stop illegals its pointless ..

fence_hole.gif

thanks for proving it !

and btw, GFY

huh DUMBASS?

That's an awful argument for supporting Illegal Immigration. Obviously we have many American Citizens who commit crimes. But that doesn't mean we should be importing Thousands more criminals from other countries. We need to end Illegal Immigration. It's time.

what argument ?

and btw, GFY

huh DUMBASS?

That's an awful argument for supporting Illegal Immigration. Obviously we have many American Citizens who commit crimes. But that doesn't mean we should be importing Thousands more criminals from other countries. We need to end Illegal Immigration. It's time.
Clearly an element of the forum doesn't care about violent crime. One particular idiot says it doesn't exist. There's no way to reason with morons.

Forum List

Back