Trump's Wall And Eminent Domain...

Again, many are gonna fight the Government on this. You'll have your 'proof' when all the court cases begin. The Wall's a long long way off from becoming a reality.

Oh there will be some who will object. But of those will be the ones in the low illegal traffic areas.
The simple solution? You build the wall and stop when you get to a holdouts property. And let the beaners flow...right onto his property.
I'd be willing to bet he'd be begging for the wall in short order.:dev3:

Punish fellow Citizens for not going along with Government forcibly seizing their lands? No thanks. I'll pass. Figure out other options to secure the border in those areas.
Moron alert. He is pretending to care about the ranchers he made up in his head, but not a word about the violent crimes committed by illegals.

I've discussed Illegal crime here on many many occasions. You can go and look up my past posts if you like. As i said, i support Trump and a Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to get it built.
So no ranchers. You made it up. Got it.

Actually, Fox News just did a piece on the issue. Many Texans especially, are gonna fight the Government on this. It's gonna be in the Courts for many years to come. I would advise Trump to go a different route. Come up with other solutions in these areas.

Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

like I said, bullshit claims .

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

how many women do you know thats been raped by an illegal mexican ?

huh DUMBASS?

That's an awful argument for supporting Illegal Immigration. Obviously we have many American Citizens who commit crimes. But that doesn't mean we should be importing Thousands more criminals from other countries. We need to end Illegal Immigration. It's time.
Clearly an element of the forum doesn't care about violent crime. One particular idiot says it doesn't exist. There's no way to reason with morons.

and more than one idiot believes a fence is a WALL ... be proud youre one of those idiots

Oh there will be some who will object. But of those will be the ones in the low illegal traffic areas.
The simple solution? You build the wall and stop when you get to a holdouts property. And let the beaners flow...right onto his property.
I'd be willing to bet he'd be begging for the wall in short order.:dev3:

Punish fellow Citizens for not going along with Government forcibly seizing their lands? No thanks. I'll pass. Figure out other options to secure the border in those areas.
Moron alert. He is pretending to care about the ranchers he made up in his head, but not a word about the violent crimes committed by illegals.

I've discussed Illegal crime here on many many occasions. You can go and look up my past posts if you like. As i said, i support Trump and a Wall. But i won't support forcibly seizing Citizens' lands to get it built.

Actually, Fox News just did a piece on the issue. Many Texans especially, are gonna fight the Government on this. It's gonna be in the Courts for many years to come. I would advise Trump to go a different route. Come up with other solutions in these areas.

They've already built 700 miles of barriers,they'll get the rest done.

I'm actually very surprised so few Republicans are concerned with this. Is this really the right way to go?
Did you find any of the ranchers you were posting about? Just curious.

Your 'proof' is coming. Many Texans especially, are gonna fight the Government on this. The numerous court cases are coming. The Wall is long long way from becoming a reality.

I would advise Trump come up with other options in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands. Eminent Domain isn't the answer. I know i won't support it.

I've posted links about this before. What he's doing is just plain wrong but he also said he wants to change the constitution so its easier for hm to steal land. He wants to make sure that what happened in Scotland does not happen here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html

Some of the families he is stealing land from have owned it for generations. He doesn't care. He also doesn't care that his wall is needless, won't work, will cost the middle class while enriching the 1%.

And damn RWNJs don't want to know how corrupt trumpery really is.

I'm actually very surprised so few Republicans are concerned with this. Is this really the right way to go?
Did you find any of the ranchers you were posting about? Just curious.

Your 'proof' is coming. Many Texans especially, are gonna fight the Government on this. The numerous court cases are coming. The Wall is long long way from becoming a reality.

I would advise Trump come up with other options in areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands. Eminent Domain isn't the answer. I know i won't support it.

^Is this a bot?

Go cry to the rape victims of illegals. See how that goes. Fucking baby. Where are all the pissed ranchers you and your fellow idiot are going on about?

and btw, GFY
So no ranchers. You're the POS that wants violent criminals here. Big fan of rape, I guess. Go fuck yourself.

huh DUMBASS?

That's an awful argument for supporting Illegal Immigration. Obviously we have many American Citizens who commit crimes. But that doesn't mean we should be importing Thousands more criminals from other countries. We need to end Illegal Immigration. It's time.

what argument ?

Because American Citizens also commit crimes, doesn't mean we should import Thousands of brutal criminals from other countries. In fact, it's even more reason to end Illegal Immigration as soon as possible. We already have enough problems with crime.

I've posted links about this before. What he's doing is just plain wrong but he also said he wants to change the constitution so its easier for hm to steal land. He wants to make sure that what happened in Scotland does not happen here.

Some of the families he is stealing land from have owned it for generations. He doesn't care. He also doesn't care that his wall is needless, won't work, will cost the middle class while enriching the 1%.

like I said, these so called Americans have never owned a flowerbed so its easy to give away another fellow Americans land.

and btw, GFY

huh DUMBASS?

Clearly an element of the forum doesn't care about violent crime. One particular idiot says it doesn't exist. There's no way to reason with morons.

Yeah, that is a very sad and pathetic attempt at justifying Illegal Immigration.

and btw, GFY

huh DUMBASS?

what argument ?

Because American Citizens also commit crimes, doesn't mean we should import Thousands of brutal criminals from other countries. In fact, it's even more reason to end Illegal Immigration as soon as possible. We already have enough problems with crime.

I wasnt arguing with that dumbass, I ask it a question because it was bitching about illegals raping women.

It'll stall, unless Trump goes with other options in the areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands. It's gonna get tied up in the courts for many years. He could be long gone before a Wall is ever completed.

It'll stall, unless Trump goes with other options in the areas where Citizens don't wanna give up their lands. It's gonna get tied up in the courts for many years. He could be long gone before a Wall is ever completed.

The law is clear. There will be no long lawsuits.

Yeah, some these lands have been in families for several generations. To forcibly seize them, is just wrong. I can't support that.

like the long law suit that an old lady handcuffed Trump to the court with when he tried to steal her house ans build a parking lot?

Last edited:
Looks like Trump is planning to seize Citizens' lands to get the Wall built. It's mainly gonna happen in Texas. But are Texans gonna just sit back and allow the Government to take their lands? I wouldn't bet on it. I'm a Trump supporter and fully support revamping and improving our Immigration System. Because i do feel the System is in ruins. It is time to move towards ending Illegal Immigration all-together.

But that being said, i can't support Eminent Domain. I can't support forcing Citizens to give up their lands for the Wall. There has to be other solutions for those areas. And honestly, I actually find Trump's beliefs on Eminent Domain to be pretty disturbing.

What are your thoughts?

Trump's ideas about eminent domain are anti American. Steal a house to build a parking garage he can profit from....etc.

But in this case it is pertinent to national security.

Regardless of the merits of the wall, Trump will be gone before all the ED law suits are finished.

Spot On. Folks aren't just gonna sit back and allow the Government to seize their land. They will fight. If Trump goes this route, he'll never see his Wall. It'll be in the courts for years.

Yeah, some these lands have been in families for several generations. To forcibly seize them, is just wrong. I can't support that.

WTF do you think they're going to do,take the whole fucken ranch or something?

like the long law suit that an old lady handcuffed Trump to the court with when he tried to steal her hose ans build a parking lot?

That wasn't a case eminent domain.

Forum List

Back