Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

So all the evidence is made up..

His voice which we have heard on a call is made up...
Those documents which he admitted taking are made up...

All those lawyers who he hired and is trying to throw under the bus ar lying...

The problem seems that Trump hires people tells us they are the best in the business and then they quit and tell the truth... You all come out with the usual bullshit of they hate Trump... Sorry none of these people joined the administration disliking Trump but after working with him they have all said he was unfit to be President... These are the people who worked with him...

How many Chief of Staff have said he was unfit...
I’ll ask again, was the dossier true?

Trump supporters don't give a shit because that's what THEY also want.

If Trump is reelected they'll also be subject to whatever he's plotting.Too bad they don't know it. Or care.
That's been my question here: Do these people not understand what they are asking for, OR is a dictatorship actually what they really want?

You aren't going to get more votes for Biden by trying to make Trump nastier. No one cares. There are too many real problems to change my vote because of some words.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

The fbi goes after trumps family sooooooo

sjjajsjzjzmmz.jpeg

ajjajajajjajzjzj.jpeg

That's been my question here: Do these people not understand what they are asking for, OR is a dictatorship actually what they really want?
Your strawman dictator doesn't exist.
Your premise is nothing but gaslighting projection, you fucking asshole.
:rolleyes:

I’ll ask again, was the dossier true?
I think you misinterpret what the Steel Dossier is...

The Dossier is a load of third hand, fourth hand.... information

The information in the Dossier is more about people are saying about Trump rather than it being evidence in itself...

Example:
The dossier said the two Russian agents were talking about Trump having hookers in a Moscow hotel... The report states that someone over heard chatter of the two agents talking... This is not to say what they are saying is true, but that if the first agent is to be believed (thats a big if) then it is believable that one Russian agent could say this to another agent and the second agent isn't saying that is bullshit...

That is what the report is actually saying. Is that true? We have no evidence to say if it is true or not. That is the nature of these types of intelligence reports, they are not legal.

Do investigators use them to investigate? Yes, this is where they start but it usually just gives them a direction...

The Steel Dossier was not the reason Trump Campaign was investigated, at this stage you must understand that. The Steel Dossier was used during the investigation because it could be an indication of what was going on but it would be treated like unsubstantiated chats...

I understand why you are having a tantrum and are wrong, since less educated people tend to be right wingers like you.

Nobody cares that someone is “educated” if they aren’t productive. Republicans are more productive, thus why they make more money on average. Do try to keep up.

I am not posting this every time one of you lefties ask for it. I did it yesterday for another uninformed poster. I guess the MSM has spun that ridiculous state by state poverty map in your faces for so long that you have actually started to believe something that isn’t true.

Republicans have made more money on average for decades, granted the income gap has started to close but that is mainly due to blue collar workers in large urban areas making very high salaries to account for the cost of living. As income rises, so does the likelihood of one being a Republican.

So you equate a party leader putting innocent lives at risk, with the FBI doing its job.

I know, I know.
Same FBI guys who FISA called out for Violations of the FISA court and used foreign unverified documents to go after Trump and his staff??

You just ignore it Troll

Was the Steele Document the Truth and did they violate their rules?

Same FBI guys who FISA called out for Violations of the FISA court and used foreign unverified documents to go after Trump and his staff??

You just ignore it Troll

Was the Steele Document the Truth and did they violate their rules?
I appreciate your effort to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

It won't work. Too bad.

I am not posting this every time one of you lefties ask for it. I did it yesterday for another uninformed poster. I guess the MSM has spun that ridiculous state by state poverty map in your faces for so long that you have actually started to believe something that isn’t true.

Republicans have made more money on average for decades, granted the income gap has started to close but that is mainly due to blue collar workers in large urban areas making very high salaries to account for the cost of living. As income rises, so does the likelihood of one being a Republican.

So, you just made it up.

Cool, thanks for letting us know

You aren't going to get more votes for Biden by trying to make Trump nastier. No one cares. There are too many real problems to change my vote because of some words.
MAGA doesn’t care
What about the 84 million who voted against Trump in 2020?

Nobody cares that someone is “educated” if they aren’t productive. Republicans are more productive, thus why they make more money on average. Do try to keep up.
No they are not...

Look at GDP per Captia of the Red v Blue states..

Democratic-voting districts have seen their GDP per seat grow by a third since 2008, from $35.7 billion to $48.5 billion a seat, whereas Republican districts saw their output slightly decline from $33.2 billion to $32.6 billion.

So this is the numbers, GOP are uneducated older and less productive.

1700136331127.png

Forum List

Back