Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

I appreciate your effort to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

It won't work. Too bad.
You dont want to go there. I understand. Because the FBI you were saying we attack are related to that.

Continue shoveling BS then.

I think you misinterpret what the Steel Dossier is...

The Dossier is a load of third hand, fourth hand.... information

The information in the Dossier is more about people are saying about Trump rather than it being evidence in itself...

Example:
The dossier said the two Russian agents were talking about Trump having hookers in a Moscow hotel... The report states that someone over heard chatter of the two agents talking... This is not to say what they are saying is true, but that if the first agent is to be believed (thats a big if) then it is believable that one Russian agent could say this to another agent and the second agent isn't saying that is bullshit...

That is what the report is actually saying. Is that true? We have no evidence to say if it is true or not. That is the nature of these types of intelligence reports, they are not legal.

Do investigators use them to investigate? Yes, this is where they start but it usually just gives them a direction...

The Steel Dossier was not the reason Trump Campaign was investigated, at this stage you must understand that. The Steel Dossier was used during the investigation because it could be an indication of what was going on but it would be treated like unsubstantiated chats...
dude, the fk it wasn't. stop already, I'm not going to go through fifteen posts of your nonsense lies. Is the dossier true? Was my question to which you didn't respond.

"Only President to be Impeached twice and face 91 felony counts.
A record to be proud of"

It actually is.

A man of the people who so terrified the entrenched establishment that they:

Fully Resisted
Impeached him twice.
Rioted in the streets.
Executed a coup to remove him, as they knew that the people would not do it.
Running an unprecedented election interference campaign against him.

I am very proud that he is my man.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Putting opposition leaders in prison used to be a third world problem. Combining that with Democrats stuffing ballot boxes and stealing elections. Jack is sick, but the problem goes way beyond him/her/it

Forum List

Back