Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

All I know is your accusing Trump in the same way you want us to think he acted.
"Wife and Family" could be "say , Hi, to the Wife and Family"

I detest cowards who think that everybody else has to think as they do so they don't give any basis at all.,
I suppose 'speech' in quotes (because he did give a speech) is like Wife and family" in quotes meaning only he has a wife and famly

My reading of you, coward, is you don't care a sht for Jack Smith but you do hate Trump.
May what you are trying to cause HAPPEN TO YOU

All I know is your accusing Trump in the same way you want us to think he acted.
"Wife and Family" could be "say , Hi, to the Wife and Family"

I detest cowards who think that everybody else has to think as they do so they don't give any basis at all.,
I suppose 'speech' in quotes (because he did give a speech) is like Wife and family" in quotes meaning only he has a wife and famly

My reading of you, coward, is you don't care a sht for Jack Smith but you do hate Trump.
May what you are trying to cause HAPPEN TO YOU
Trump loves you.

You're very special.

The you don't know shit, and clearly your morality and ethics have been decimated by what the orange pile has done to your mind.
Often, Trump's words that Democrats claim are so awful, turn out to be correct. So what if Trump said something about somebody wife & kid ? And especially when it's TRUE.

Trump loves you.

You're very special.
1700337287613.png

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

No matter what , trump supporters will support his insanity ; to the bitter end , it would seem.

You are really pathetic. You actually believe I've been duped. I don't believe in a prolific liar like trump , you do !
HA HA. Since 2016, I have challenged DUPES like you to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded. All they do is present the propaganda they have been duped into thinking, and are easily refuted.

They can't give even the slightest inch, because it would put a wrinkle in their carefully-controlled worldview.

This is a cult.
Jack Smith and his wife are pricks hired by the DNC who violate every rule in the book to attack political opponents

You and your Nazi party can get fucked

So far, as expected.
A politician gave a provocative speech. Are you serious? Dang. We have it bad here in the United States with all this foolish big talk that accomplished absolutely nothing. Get me out of here. I want to move to Rwanda, Ghana, Venezuela, or maybe Honduras. I might get shot, killed, robbed, or beaten but no politicians full of hot air please. I beg you.

Grow the hell up.

ANY of you?

You live in the past....Many on here are not Trump or anybody else. People like you just hate Indepentdents because you can't pick a fight. That's life, matey.

Forum List

Back