Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Donald is just practicing to be an inmate. "I've got people on the outside that know where your family lives."

So you're saying you're susceptible to propaganda. Shocking. Big fucking story. :rolleyes:
No, that's what YOU are stupidly saying, while immersed in your leftwing propaganda. I am now choosing the correct side, been on both sides of the fence, for long periods of time, and gotten a good look at both. .
Have you ?

You mean the COVID that Trump failed to protect us against?
Why did we have higher infection and death rates than other industrialized nations?
Trump's response to Covid was a HUGE SUCCESS >>

Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
  • 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York & LA
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
    opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
    fast, continual development of a vaccine, and
  • rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

He once told me (and I confirmed it with him) that the video of the Insurrection was produced in Hollywood.

There's a lot of this out there. Who knew.

Now we know.
Leftwing media DUPES are still calling it an "insurrection". This is what happens when they talk primarily only to each other, thereby bolstering each others brainwash status.

You are kind of correct

Republicans exist to provide a low wage workforce to the business and corporate world
They do his by freezing minimum wage, blocking unions, denying healthcare, blocking worker safety and environmental regulations

If they didn't exist, where would you folks work?

You seem pretty confused.

More successful and more educated people trend liberal.

You sure about that? As income rises, to a point(Ultra elites aside), so does the likelihood of voting Republican. I don't care if more Democrats have worthless degrees in bakery science, the bottom line is that Republicans tend to make more money. It has been this way for years. The left always say Republicans are the party for the "rich", that is until the argument doesn't fit their narrative.

It is labor that creates wealth

There wouldn't be any labor without business. As AI and the use of robots increase, we will have an even bigger need for those who start businesses instead of just working for them.

And that's the point of this. He'd like his subects to take these people out, including Smith's wife and family.

Now their lives are in danger, and the Trumpsters don't give two shits about that.
Trump supporters don't give a shit because that's what THEY also want.

If Trump is reelected they'll also be subject to whatever he's plotting.Too bad they don't know it. Or care.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

The point has been made that the leftwing Democrap Parody views of the persecutor’s wife have no particular relevance to the cases the persecutor has brought against President Trump.

Upon further reflection, although I believe the same can be said about the lack of relevance of a SCOTUS Justice’s spouses views about political matters, I have to say that I actually agree. Jack Smith’s wife is allowed to be a partisan liberal Democrap Parody vocal supporter. And her views along those lines don’t make the persecutor ineligible to proceed with any case.

Therefore, I also conclude that Trump’s invocation of Smith’s wife’s political views are valueless. It’s still not an “attack.” It’s merely an irrelevancy.

That said, I ask the following question: So what?

Forum List

Back