Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.
He does what every man does if he isnt queer.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.
That is called sexual assault, and it is illegal.

Is there any evidence Trump has actually done any of those things?
Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

All the women who "came forward" turned out to be lying whores. Their stories fell apart within hours.

trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.

So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.

Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

All the women who "came forward" turned out to be lying whores. Their stories fell apart within hours.
No they didn't.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.
We use common sense Marty, its not an all or nothing deal. We still enforce our border. Deport illegal crossers and undocumented violent criminals. We impose fines or community service or some kind of reparations for those here illegally who gain legal status. Point is we need to address the problem and not keep ignoring it. Scaring or starving 10+ million people in hopes they will just go back to their old country isn't realistic. Forcefully deporting 10+ million people isn't realistic. So lets do something realistic and actually work on addressing the problem.
Deportation is how you addres the problem. Anything else is amnesty.

Sweet, amnesty it is then. Watch it happen, it's gonna drive you nuts.

Nope, It will drive all Democrats crazy as they watch their future majority evaporate.

Have any of those accusations be corroborated or proven?
yes, trump corroborated.

Wrong.

You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.

So what you are saying is that you have never said in some closed group the equivalent of "I'd tap that".....

Bullshit.
saying "I'd tap" that is hypothetical. Confessing "I go up to beautiful women and just start kissing them automatically" is sexual assault.

So, what was it when Bill Clinton "tapped that"?

You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.

So what you are saying is that you have never said in some closed group the equivalent of "I'd tap that".....

Bullshit.
saying "I'd tap" that is hypothetical. Confessing "I go up to beautiful women and just start kissing them automatically" is sexual assault.

Did it actually happen?
Numerous women came forward and said yes, he does grab women by the pussy he grabbed mine. Yes, he does kiss women automatically he did it to me.
Of course he said they were lying, look at them they aren't 10s, too ugly to assault.
But yes, he confessed what he did, and victims confirmed.
He didn't just say they were lying. Their stories fell apart within hours. That's what happens when you try to smear people: all these niggling little detains come to the fore the prove your story can't possibly be true.

Like in court? What are you talking about Marty, use your common sense, do you really think Trump is a saint when it comes to how he treats women?

He is no worse than any famous wealthy man, and probably better than most.

Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.
We use common sense Marty, its not an all or nothing deal. We still enforce our border. Deport illegal crossers and undocumented violent criminals. We impose fines or community service or some kind of reparations for those here illegally who gain legal status. Point is we need to address the problem and not keep ignoring it. Scaring or starving 10+ million people in hopes they will just go back to their old country isn't realistic. Forcefully deporting 10+ million people isn't realistic. So lets do something realistic and actually work on addressing the problem.

Nope, It will drive all Democrats crazy as they watch their future majority evaporate.
We shall see... Deport all the violent criminals you want if you can get their countries to take them back, i'm all for it. But Trump isn't going to touch the dreamers and 10+ million undocumented that are here. Its a shame that the problem got this bad but it is what it is and all the rhetoric and tough guy talk you all throw down does change the reality of the problem. The only realistic solution is a pathway to legality. It will happen. I actually think Trump is the most likely to do it if he can claim a win on his stupid waste of money wall.

Like in court? What are you talking about Marty, use your common sense, do you really think Trump is a saint when it comes to how he treats women?

He is no worse than any famous wealthy man, and probably better than most.
Yeah right man. Keep kissing his ass, you look good with that orange/brown nose

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below, pull the handle.

it's not proof of anything more than boorish talk.
Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure

No one who defended Clinton or his corrupt wife is in any position to be calling a "slime when it comes to women."

Here is the part where you claim you didn't vote for Clinton or defend him.

We shall see... Deport all the violent criminals you want if you can get their countries to take them back, i'm all for it. But Trump isn't going to touch the dreamers and 10+ million undocumented that are here. Its a shame that the problem got this bad but it is what it is and all the rhetoric and tough guy talk you all throw down does change the reality of the problem. The only realistic solution is a pathway to legality. It will happen. I actually think Trump is the most likely to do it if he can claim a win on his stupid waste of money wall.

Nope, the illegals can spend their last days as illegal, but I will continue to fight to send them back where they came from. They have no right to be here, and they don't belong here. They have done nothing to deserve such a privilege.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

So in the court of law, recorded confessions prove nothing? There are a lot of convicted felons that will tell you otherwise.

He didn't confess to anything criminal, you lying piece of shit.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure

I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.
What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

They are claiming he committed a crime. It's all part of the Dim scheme to impeach him. However, all they accomplish is to reveal themselves as the douche bags they are.

I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.
What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

What a fucking weasel you are.
He's not weaseling but it does sicken a good human to watch sheep defend sexual assault. If you can't objectively admit that your president is a confessed sexual assailant and more likely than not a rapist, let's move on.

All you're proving is that you're a lying douche bag. All you Dims defended Clinton to the last snowflake, so you look pathetic attacking Trump for his locker room talk.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

No one who defended Clinton or his corrupt wife is in any position to be calling a "slime when it comes to women."

Here is the part where you claim you didn't vote for Clinton or defend him.
Good, you've been listening!

s

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

What a fucking weasel you are.
I don't know what more back up you need than a recorded video and the statements of multiple women verifying harassing acts. Is there more than that? No. I don't really need more to formulate my opinion about what's going on. Maybe you do. That's fine

A video of him talking like a blowhard, and a bunch of unverified and unproven statements that have for some reason never been repeated or further investigated.

All I am asking for is actual proof when statements are made.
So if someone were charged with rape and the prosecution had a recorded confession of a rape. You would throw it out judge?

You have no recorded confession of anything illegal, douche bag.

Nope, the illegals can spend their last days as illegal, but I will continue to fight to send them back where they came from. They have no right to be here, and they don't belong here. They have done nothing to deserve such a privilege.
Neither did you.

No they didn't.

Yes they did.

Neither did you.
Yes I did. I was born here.

"For nearly two years, news anchors have been trying to corner Donald Trump on his ridiculous pronouncements, opinions and contradictions. Too often they have failed, no match for Trump’s willingness to continue bending the truth, deflecting, rambling and otherwise redirecting the interview to new topics. A good example came when ABC News’s David Muir pressed the president in January on his false proclamations about illegal voting. Though the anchor admirably pushed the matter, the president found enough ways to distract from his falsehoods."

"JOHN DICKERSON: But you stand by that claim about him?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I don’t stand by anything."

THE SPICEY SCRAMBLE:

"He clearly stands by that," said Spicer.

:uhoh3::wtf::cuckoo:

What the hell is going on in our WH?

Opinion | ‘I don’t stand by anything’: Trump withers under heat from CBS News’s John Dickerson

Trump voters didn't vote for Trump because of his knowledge & experience. No one could have watched any one of those debates either in the primary or with Hillary Clinton, and walked away believing that he won a single one of them. If they tell you that, they're lying through their teeth.

They voted for this.

20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

They voted for him, because they wanted a non "Establishment candidate." This has been fueled by right wing talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter, and Trump's fairy Godfather--Sean Hannity since 2010. "Republicans are Establishment and out to screw you. They are your enemy. They never get anything done. Did you see so & so talking with Obama--that Republican is a traitor to our grass roots movement." Basically they ended up eating their own. They continuallly violated Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." And Tea party candidates played right into this sentiment also. They promised the world--from we're going to "repeal & replace Obamacare"--to we're going to nominate a U.S. Supreme court Justice that will overturn Roe V Wade. we are going to DEFUND Planned parenthood-etc. etc. etc.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

Donald Trump caught on very quickly to this--and formed his entire campaign around it--and added a few things of his own to it. "'I am going to kick out 11 million illegals, and build a "great big yuuuuge WALL." I am going to make coal and oil happy again. I am going to bring back American steel. I am going to bring back what you've been ripped off by these politicians--Your jobs. I am going to keep Muslims out of this country. This sent their hormonal brain cells into overdrive.

Now Trump Supporters are getting a dose of reality. That there are actually 3 branches of government called the Judicial, the Legislative & the Executive--whom all have their own authority--that their minature "John Wayne" can't override.

0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back