Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

s
Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure

I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.
What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

What a fucking weasel you are.
I don't know what more back up you need than a recorded video and the statements of multiple women verifying harassing acts. Is there more than that? No. I don't really need more to formulate my opinion about what's going on. Maybe you do. That's fine

A video of him talking like a blowhard, and a bunch of unverified and unproven statements that have for some reason never been repeated or further investigated.

All I am asking for is actual proof when statements are made.
So if someone were charged with rape and the prosecution had a recorded confession of a rape. You would throw it out judge?

unfuckingbelievable Marty. LOL

But as I pretty much discuss daily with my wife the issue is really .... if you had a union job making car parts back in the early 80s, and now you work at a convenience store or clean pools, and there are no better jobs for your kids, who choose oxycotin as a lifestyle .... you'd vote for anyone promising change.

I could say these folks should get up off their asses and move to the oilpatch like I did in the 80s, and then find a career that is still profitable, but for a lot of reasons not everyone can do that. Not that I'm better, but I had no family, pet or even girlfriend I gave two cents about. Moving was actually easier than staying. I should have done it in the 70s.

s
I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.
What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

I don't know what more back up you need than a recorded video and the statements of multiple women verifying harassing acts. Is there more than that? No. I don't really need more to formulate my opinion about what's going on. Maybe you do. That's fine

A video of him talking like a blowhard, and a bunch of unverified and unproven statements that have for some reason never been repeated or further investigated.

So if someone were charged with rape and the prosecution had a recorded confession of a rape. You would throw it out judge?

You would need the actual victim for the case to be valid. Who was the person he did this to?

But as I pretty much discuss daily with my wife the issue is really .... if you had a union job making car parts back in the early 80s, and now you work at a convenience store or clean pools, and there are no better jobs for your kids, who choose oxycotin as a lifestyle .... you'd vote for anyone promising change.

I could say these folks should get up off their asses and move to the oilpatch like I did in the 80s, and then find a career that is still profitable, but for a lot of reasons not everyone can do that. Not that I'm better, but I had no family, pet or even girlfriend I gave two cents about. Moving was actually easier than staying. I should have done it in the 70s.

I just want them to admit they don't have any proof that anything actually happened.

And i find it interesting that for the first time in history we have a situation where a person is too POOR to move somewhere to find a better life. All through history immigration and movement has been people who's lives were shitty trying to find a better one. Rich people didn't usually move, because they were well off already.

When my great grandfather came over from Italy, he came here for 2 years by himself, and then paid for my great grandmother and my grandmother/granduncle and aunt to come over.

Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure

you just named the proof. if its not convincing you then feel free to believe in St. Donald

you just named the proof. if its not convincing you then feel free to believe in St. Donald

That isn't proof.

I just want them to admit they don't have any proof that anything actually happened.

And i find it interesting that for the first time in history we have a situation where a person is too POOR to move somewhere to find a better life. All through history immigration and movement has been people who's lives were shitty trying to find a better one. Rich people didn't usually move, because they were well off already.

When my great grandfather came over from Italy, he came here for 2 years by himself, and then paid for my great grandmother and my grandmother/granduncle and aunt to come over.
I think Marty forgot to take his pill today

Again, where is the proof?

Aw did the wifferals just figure out we aren't buying their lies anymore?

er...no, nutter butter. who is this "we" you speak about.

your sociopathic "president" has the worst approval rating in modern history for this time during a presidency.

so seems, nutter butter, that the PEOPLE know that you're compulsive liars.... like the Donald and the rest of his trump loons.

For the 10th time, the evidence has been presented. Trump on tape, witness accounts. It hasn't be deliberated in court so hard proof hasn't been presented or a legal case made. Stop digging. Most intelligent people can draw the conclusion that he is a sleaze from looking at the evidence. Why you chose to defend him is kind of sickening, but thats your choice. You sit on one side, i'm on the other, thats the way it is. Game over.

For the 10th time, the evidence has been presented. Trump on tape, witness accounts. It hasn't be deliberated in court so hard proof hasn't been presented or a legal case made. Stop digging. Most intelligent people can draw the conclusion that he is a sleaze from looking at the evidence. Why you chose to defend him is kind of sickening, but thats your choice. You sit on one side, i'm on the other, thats the way it is. Game over.

Trump on tape making a statement, witness accounts of said statement. No evidence of any actual assault, no evidence of any actual encounter.

Either back it up, or retract your statements.

I'll be waiting bitch-tits.

Trump on tape making a statement, witness accounts of said statement. No evidence of any actual assault, no evidence of any actual encounter.

Either back it up, or retract your statements.

I'll be waiting bitch-tits.
Thats it dude, what more do you want?

If a guy gets caught on tape saying that he raped a girl and then that girl comes forward and says that he raped her. Then he is most likely going to jail.

You feeling ok?

I will admit, I like Bernie. Up until he threw away 30 years of rhetoric to support a lying corrupt bitch.
I mean, he is stupid(or he just doesn't care about a lot of circumstances) but his heart was in the right place. Or so I thought.

When will the RWNJs stop repeating this lie?

Here's an idea for you all: either arrest and try her or pretend you agree with the US Constitution and stfu until there is proof of her guilt.

OTOH, you fools voted for a man you KNEW is crooked and corrupt and utterly unqualified and unsuited.

Since you did that, it has been one illegal act after another, one lie after another, tantrums followed by more tantrums, one stupidity after another, snubbing our allies while kissing up to the dictators he says he admires and openly emulates.

And then, the worst- his open attacks on the US Constitution - which RWNJs here oust they agree with.

You fools still don't appear to understand the damage you have done.

Or care.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Our WH is in shambles, thanks to conservatives voting for the most unprincipled, unqualified, astonishingly dishonest president in history. Rightists can't govern, they can only screw everything up.
Who did the Dems nominate? Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know self awareness if it penetrated your vagina

Bullshit. If she was president we would be 1000x better off, even if she isn't "perfect." I'd still prefer Bernie though.

But it just didn't work out that way, now did it? :D

It did not. Unfortunately, the GOP did a great job in stealing the election. Gotta give those bastards credit, they're amazing at playing dirty and cheating.
Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

No rules or laws were broken and I've read dump had them as well.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What did Hillary stand for? Everyone is arguing about it today because it seems that she stood for little other than confusion and political ambiguity. What does the DNC stand for besides allowing deranged men to use the ladies room? Democrats lost the presidency, both houses of congress, most of the governorships and more than 3,000 state and local elections since they fell for the nonsense packaged as "hope and change". Now the losers preach about "falling for anything" less than six months into the winning administration? Listen to yourselves.

What did Hillary stand for? Everyone is arguing about it today because it seems that she stood for little other than confusion and political ambiguity. What does the DNC stand for besides allowing deranged men to use the ladies room? Democrats lost the presidency, both houses of congress, most of the governorships and more than 3,000 state and local elections since they fell for the nonsense packaged as "hope and change". Now the losers preach about "falling for anything" less than six months into the winning administration? Listen to yourselves.
The party in power always ends up losing seats in the cycle of politics. Don't pretend like it is a new thing. How do you think it went from a Bush presidency to Obama and an all Dem Congress? It's cycled to the R's now and the decline will begin during the next midterms as the promises of the leadership fail to satisfy the public. Nobody is ever going to make everybody happy and ultimately the party in power is responsible, which is why the cycle continues. I thought this was common knowledge.

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.
He does what every man does if he isnt queer.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.
I knew I could get one of you morons to bite on that hook.

So you're telling us you have never grabbed a woman's pussy? Are you a virgin?

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.

So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.
That is called sexual assault, and it is illegal.
Did Trump say that? Why . . . . no, he didn't. It seems you can't attack Trump without making things up.

You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.

So what you are saying is that you have never said in some closed group the equivalent of "I'd tap that".....

Bullshit.
saying "I'd tap" that is hypothetical. Confessing "I go up to beautiful women and just start kissing them automatically" is sexual assault.

He said "they let you do it." That isn't sexual assault.

Forum List

Back