Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

this thread is about the stream of lies from the WH, discuss or fuck off.

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period.
So sick of hearing that line

That's why we keep using it.

Also, have the ocean's started to lower, and the Earth healed itself? I thought that was one of his promises as well....
Why are you still talking about Obama? This thread is about Trump. Are you trying to distract from the conversation by pointing out hypocrisy on the Left? If so, can i save us time and say yes, there is hypocrisy on the left. Obama made statements and promises that did not come true. Now can we move on to the here and now?
In other words, you admit you're a hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
How does my statement tell your little pea brain that?

did he take all your guns?

He would have tried to if people didn't do things to stop him.

Progressives want all gun control like we have in NYC, where you have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees just to keep a revolver in your home legally.
Having gun control laws and taking everyone's guns are two different things marty. Do you suggest we have absolutely zero restrictions on weapons?

No, one is a progressive step to the other.

No, I don't believe in zero restrictions, But I do believe that restrictions have to be minimal, and not based on some government drone saying 'you shouldn't have a gun" A law abiding citizen should be able to get a gun and carry a gun should the choose to.

A question to you, do you find NYC's law reasonable or not?
Which politician said "you shouldn't have a gun"? I've heard them say it about mentally unstable people and felons, but I haven't heard it about law abiding citizens. Can you be more specific about who you are talking about?
A lot of them have said it. However, most of them resort to the euphrmusm "reasonable gun regulation
He never says specifics. A blessing and a curse. In this case a curse. You can't say things like "mexicans are rapists" lol if he had modified his message he would have been better off. He reveals his true beliefs about minorities, not really a good look in 2017.

What "true belief"? He has been trying to reach out to the black community, at least more so than the last couple of Republican presidents.
after a lifetime of public racism - "the blacks love me" isn't quite the reaching out he should be doing :bsflag:

At least he is trying. And the scary thing for you is if he succeeds.
but he's not trying...
saying "the blacks love me," appointing one black person to a totally unsuitable role in his cabinet, tweeting pictures of taco bowls...
these are not reaching out!!!
If he was "trying" he would start "trying" to make decisions that benefit minority communities, not destroy them. Oh and he would also stop all the racist BS like calling former miss America miss housekeeping because of her hispanic background. What do you think that does to little latina girls watching?????

That's your answer? "Lots of them"?? How about a link to a quote or video

What "true belief"? He has been trying to reach out to the black community, at least more so than the last couple of Republican presidents.
after a lifetime of public racism - "the blacks love me" isn't quite the reaching out he should be doing :bsflag:

At least he is trying. And the scary thing for you is if he succeeds.
but he's not trying...
saying "the blacks love me," appointing one black person to a totally unsuitable role in his cabinet, tweeting pictures of taco bowls...
these are not reaching out!!!
If he was "trying" he would start "trying" to make decisions that benefit minority communities, not destroy them. Oh and he would also stop all the racist BS like calling former miss America miss housekeeping because of her hispanic background. What do you think that does to little latina girls watching?????

He's still filling out positions, and those don't just include cabinet level positions.

You guys need to get a sense of humor on the Taco Bowl thing.

And wow, you went right to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

lol.
Seeing as my kids are half hispanic I took that one personally. Imagine having to shield your childrens ears from their presidents racist spewings. Deplorable is an understatement.
Oh, and you didn't have to do that during the Clunton adminsteation when news anchors were explaining blow jobs and semen stained dress

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.
He does what every man does if he isnt queer.

You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.

So what you are saying is that you have never said in some closed group the equivalent of "I'd tap that".....

Bullshit.

ILLEGAL immigrant, you guys keep forgetting the first part for some reason. Has he ever said anything bad about LEGAL immigrants?

And considering how much trust he shows in his Daughter, and other Women executives in his Companies, where do you get your idea he thinks women in general are "largely ornamental"?
So then we should assume that every illegal immigrant (I prefer undocumented immigrant) is here to commit crimes against the white native born? Really?

And let's directly comment on 'grabbing pussies' before we give Trump any accolades for his regard to women.

The issue is that due to the lack of documentation, We don't know who are the bad ones or the good ones. That is why we need controls, and we need a wall to make it harder for them to just slip in.

And how about we talk about Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office by an intern 1/2 his age? That was an action, not just words. Or are you saying you are OK with Progressive men being lecherous bastards as long as they lie and keep it quiet?
trump acts too, he told us exactly what he does to women and numerous women confirmed it.

So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.
That is called sexual assault, and it is illegal.

Is there any evidence Trump has actually done any of those things?

Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.
We use common sense Marty, its not an all or nothing deal. We still enforce our border. Deport illegal crossers and undocumented violent criminals. We impose fines or community service or some kind of reparations for those here illegally who gain legal status. Point is we need to address the problem and not keep ignoring it. Scaring or starving 10+ million people in hopes they will just go back to their old country isn't realistic. Forcefully deporting 10+ million people isn't realistic. So lets do something realistic and actually work on addressing the problem.
Deportation is how you addres the problem. Anything else is amnesty.

You should reword that. He does what every boorish brute does. Believe it or not, some of us men were raised to be gentlemen. What a shame your parents missed that opportunity with you.

So what you are saying is that you have never said in some closed group the equivalent of "I'd tap that".....

Bullshit.
saying "I'd tap" that is hypothetical. Confessing "I go up to beautiful women and just start kissing them automatically" is sexual assault.

Bullshit.
saying "I'd tap" that is hypothetical. Confessing "I go up to beautiful women and just start kissing them automatically" is sexual assault.

Did it actually happen?

Creating a pathway to legalization is a way to get them documented. There are millions that are here with no options but to live in the shadows, many of whom were brought here as children. And not many are "slipping" in across the southern border. The majority are visa overstays. A wall is a complete waste of money. Show me a wall and i'll give you 5 different ways to get over, under, or through it.

So we legalize, then 20 years later we do the same thing because we didn't prevent more from coming in, and we implied they could get away with it, just like the LAST time we gave amnesty.

The purpose of the wall is to make it harder, not impossible. By making people think twice, and by slowing down the ones who do decide to cross, making it easier to catch them.

As for Visa overstays, we can crack down on those too. The efforts are not mutually exclusive.
We use common sense Marty, its not an all or nothing deal. We still enforce our border. Deport illegal crossers and undocumented violent criminals. We impose fines or community service or some kind of reparations for those here illegally who gain legal status. Point is we need to address the problem and not keep ignoring it. Scaring or starving 10+ million people in hopes they will just go back to their old country isn't realistic. Forcefully deporting 10+ million people isn't realistic. So lets do something realistic and actually work on addressing the problem.

Someone's extra cranky today.

So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.

Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

Sweet, amnesty it is then. Watch it happen, it's gonna drive you nuts.

Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

Have any of those accusations be corroborated or proven?

No, the NYC law that says I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 in fees to get a revolver to keep in my apartment.

Is that law reasonable or not?
What are you talking about Marty?
-----
The application fee for a handgun license is $340.00. As of February 1, 2015, the fingerprint fee is $87.00. These fees may be paid by credit card or with money orders when you submit your application. Money orders should be made payable to the “New York City Police Department.”
NYPD - Firearms Licenses - FAQs - NYC.gov

Add the copies you need, the Trips to 1 Police Plaza, and the cost goes up. Plus a lot of people get a service to do the leg work for them, that raises the cost to around $1000.
reeeeeeeeeach

$400 is bad enough, wouldn't you say?

Why should poor people not be able to defend themselves?
eh, I am not too concerned about that.
Obviously. Snowflakes like you don't care about the poor.

Like in court? What are you talking about Marty, use your common sense, do you really think Trump is a saint when it comes to how he treats women?

Bullshit.

Did it actually happen?
Numerous women came forward and said yes, he does grab women by the pussy he grabbed mine. Yes, he does kiss women automatically he did it to me.
Of course he said they were lying, look at them they aren't 10s, too ugly to assault.
But yes, he confessed what he did, and victims confirmed.

yes, trump corroborated.

Like in court? What are you talking about Marty, use your common sense, do you really think Trump is a saint when it comes to how he treats women?

So far all there is evidence for is talk, and a bunch of marriages to younger women. And not even to the level of a court, has there been any substantiated example beyond the ones from the election that haven't been brought up since then?

Bullshit.

Did it actually happen?
Numerous women came forward and said yes, he does grab women by the pussy he grabbed mine. Yes, he does kiss women automatically he did it to me.
Of course he said they were lying, look at them they aren't 10s, too ugly to assault.
But yes, he confessed what he did, and victims confirmed.

Links?

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

So far all there is evidence for is talk, and a bunch of marriages to younger women. And not even to the level of a court, has there been any substantiated example beyond the ones from the election that haven't been brought up since then?
Talk from his own mouth and women verifying the actions. Common sense dude. Why are we talking about this?

Forum List

Back