Trumpsters: When you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.

So every man goes up to women they dont know and starts making out with them, shoving their tongue down their throats? Grabbing women by their genitals?

I know many great men that have never acted in such a way. I know a few terrible men that do.
That is called sexual assault, and it is illegal.

Is there any evidence Trump has actually done any of those things?
Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

Have any of those accusations be corroborated or proven?
yes, trump corroborated.

links?
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html?_r=0

you're killin me today smalls

Besides him on tape talking about doing it and then multiple women coming forward saying that he did that to them??? Are you joking?

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. Sheā€™s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. Iā€™ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: Thatā€™s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] ā€” and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ā€œIā€™ll show you where they have some nice furniture.ā€ I took her out furniture ā€”
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldnā€™t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, sheā€™s now got the big phony tits and everything. Sheā€™s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girlā€™s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe itā€™s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, itā€™s, itā€™s her, itā€™s ā€”

Trump: Yeah, thatā€™s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful ā€” I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait. And when youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ā€™em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, thatā€™s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: Itā€™s always good if you donā€™t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below, pull the handle.

"For nearly two years, news anchors have been trying to corner Donald Trump on his ridiculous pronouncements, opinions and contradictions. Too often they have failed, no match for Trumpā€™s willingness to continue bending the truth, deflecting, rambling and otherwise redirecting the interview to new topics. A good example came when ABC Newsā€™s David Muir pressed the president in January on his false proclamations about illegal voting. Though the anchor admirably pushed the matter, the president found enough ways to distract from his falsehoods."

"JOHN DICKERSON: But you stand by that claim about him?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I donā€™t stand by anything."

THE SPICEY SCRAMBLE:

"He clearly stands by that," said Spicer.

:uhoh3::wtf::cuckoo:

What the hell is going on in our WH?

Opinion | ā€˜I donā€™t stand by anythingā€™: Trump withers under heat from CBS Newsā€™s John Dickerson

Get a clue. We have had 8 yrs. of the Obama admin. so we have come expect obvious lies from the people running (more often failing to) things. You are WAY late in your objections.

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. Iā€™ll admit it.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] ā€” and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ā€œIā€™ll show you where they have some nice furniture.ā€ I took her out furniture ā€”
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldnā€™t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, sheā€™s now got the big phony tits and everything. Sheā€™s totally changed her look.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

Trump: Yeah, thatā€™s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful ā€” I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait. And when youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Itā€™s always good if you donā€™t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

I really don't see where this avenue takes us. I'm just as appalled that Trump is in the WH as I'd be if Slick were running loose without a keeper. It's more important to focus on the fact that Trump has sold people a bill of goods that he is somehow going to make the lives of working folks who make 40K w/o benefits better.

And what will the dems offer?

Like in court? What are you talking about Marty, use your common sense, do you really think Trump is a saint when it comes to how he treats women?

So far all there is evidence for is talk, and a bunch of marriages to younger women. And not even to the level of a court, has there been any substantiated example beyond the ones from the election that haven't been brought up since then?
Talk from his own mouth and women verifying the actions. Common sense dude. Why are we talking about this?

Links?

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

Seems like a lot of talk, the same thing we all have heard or read.

Again, any evidence it actually happened?

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

it's not proof of anything more than boorish talk.

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure

yes, trump corroborated.

links?

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

So in the court of law, recorded confessions prove nothing? There are a lot of convicted felons that will tell you otherwise.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

Marty believe whatever you want, I don't give a shit. Its pretty obvious to me and most others that Trump is a slime when it comes to women. But like BenDog said a few posts ago, that isn't at the heart of the issue. It's another notch of embarrassment of who we have sitting I. The whitehouse but he was elected to make our economy better and help the working class. That will be the test of his success or failure
Thanks, but I don't deserve any credit. I voted for Slick in his second term knowing full well he had fewer morals than my Springer Spaniel.

I think W and Obama are both basically decent people, though hopelessly unprepared and egotistical. I think we need to vet candidates on both their personal morals and lack of rigid political ideology and academic/professional training. We'd still get clusterfucks like Iraq and then 8 years of isolationism, but if pols would actually focus on solving problems it would be a lot better, and it's not really that hard. The nation was founding on compromising.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

So in the court of law, recorded confessions prove nothing? There are a lot of convicted felons that will tell you otherwise.

how is it a confession? Again, it as to be connected to an actual act to be so. All it is at this point is boorish talk.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

I want people to back up their accusations with actual evidence. There is 100% evidence he talked like a boorish pig, but then idiots have to extrapolate that to actual acts, with zero evidence.
What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

What's been revealed is enough to know he is a douchebag. Nobody here is trying to imprison him for it so your need for proof isn't neccessary. Moving on...

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

What a fucking weasel you are.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

how is it a confession? Again, it as to be connected to an actual act to be so. All it is at this point is boorish talk.
"You know, Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful ā€” I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait."
That right there, is confessing to sexual assault.
He is confirming to us, what he does to women.
He's not saying "i want to/i would/i wish i could"
he's saying- going up to women and forcing myself on them without prior consent is something that I actively do.
That is sexual assault. It is illegal.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

He was known as a douchebag before all of this. I notice you are now trying to weasel away from your accusations when called to back them up.

You use the progressive playbook well. make accusations, refuse to back them up, but know well that now they are in the public record, so your work is done.

He's not weaseling but it does sicken a good human to watch sheep defend sexual assault. If you can't objectively admit that your president is a confessed sexual assailant and more likely than not a rapist, let's move on.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

"You know, Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful ā€” I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait."
That right there, is confessing to sexual assault.
He is confirming to us, what he does to women.
He's not saying "i want to/i would/i wish i could"
he's saying- going up to women and forcing myself on them without prior consent is something that I actively do.
That is sexual assault. It is illegal.

Again, any evidence that it actually happened?

Also, is there any admission by him that said interactions were non-consensual?

He's not weaseling but it does sicken a good human to watch sheep defend sexual assault. If you can't objectively admit that your president is a confessed sexual assailant and more likely than not a rapist, let's move on.

What assault?

Again, evidence, or you are just as bad as Rolling Stone perpetuating the whole "Jackie" Bullshit.

[Crosstalk]

[Crosstalk]

[Silence]

I don't know what more back up you need than a recorded video and the statements of multiple women verifying harassing acts. Is there more than that? No. I don't really need more to formulate my opinion about what's going on. Maybe you do. That's fine

I don't know what more back up you need than a recorded video and the statements of multiple women verifying harassing acts. Is there more than that? No. I don't really need more to formulate my opinion about what's going on. Maybe you do. That's fine

A video of him talking like a blowhard, and a bunch of unverified and unproven statements that have for some reason never been repeated or further investigated.

All I am asking for is actual proof when statements are made.

Forum List

Back