Trumpty Dumpty's Presidency summed up - you are fired!

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
When does Trumpty Dumpty himself fall?

First an Attorney General that should not have been. Now Clown General Flynn. Now talk is that right wing foreign policy Fox News foreign policy blabber mouth KT McFarland who Trump
named Deputy National Security Adviser has her partisan hack neck on the chopping block.

K.T. McFarland Expected To Leave Current Position On NSC

NYT: K.T. McFarland Expected To Leave Current Position On NSC

How many times will all the King's deplorables keep trying to put Trumpty Dumpty back together again?

Hey, the sweaty half bald kid said everything was fine and you will not question the President. So.....yeah

Obungles should have fired a few....if he had his legacy wouldn't be a mess

Obama's legacy is not a mess. Only in Trump
Fact free world is it a mess. That's where you live.

Name a mess that Obama actually created and provide facts. Or run. It's up to you.

First an Attorney General that should not have been. Now Clown General Flynn. Now talk is that right wing foreign policy Fox News foreign policy blabber mouth KT McFarland who Trump
named Deputy National Security Adviser has her partisan hack neck on the chopping block.

How many times will all the King's deplorables keep trying to put Trumpty Dumpty back together again?
Looks like Trump is draining his own swamp. This is the man who was supposed to be a great businessman, well he aint running this business very well.

Looks like Trump is draining his own swamp. This is the man who was supposed to be a great businessman, well he aint running this business very well.

Sure he is, businesses hire people and if they don't work out they fire them

Do they intentionally hire people who have lied to the government? People who they were warned far in advance to stay away from? I don't recall this happening to Obama

Do they intentionally hire people who have lied to the government? People who they were warned far in advance to stay away from? I don't recall this happening to Obama

If Holder wasn't fired you don't have a leg to stand on, bub

Fired for what, and be specific.

Fast and Furious for starters.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a partisan hack...that and you're fucking stupid

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a parisian hack...that and you're fucking stupid
Operation wide receiver came first, I don't hear you complain about that

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a parisian hack...that and you're fucking stupid

See above and cease bothering me. hack

See above and cease bothering me. hack
Tell us about wide receiver, sweetie? It must suck to be wrong again

This is the man who was supposed to be a great businessman, well he aint running this business very well.
Obviously you have never owned a business or been a manager / supervisor.

Hiring and firing people is just a part of the job. ..... :cool:
Hiring people you were told had a problem and did so anyway. Only firing that person when the heat got too hot. Did this happen to Obama?

Forum List

Back