Truth behind Trump abortion comment

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trump is a long life Prog and abortion activist, so why did Trump say that women should be held accountable for killing their unborn child?

To figure out Trump, watch this clip of Trump gushing over Hillary, so much so, it's kinda embarrassing

Keep in mind that this was as recently as having been filmed after the Benghazi scandal. You see Trump saying that he "did not think Benghazi resonated with voters" and thought she would run for President in 2016 and hopes she will run in 2016.

Progs like Trump knew that Hillary was in trouble and needed help. Essentially Trump had to run to stop Cruz.

As for the abortion comment, "the Donald" once said he could murder someone and still win the GOP nomination. However, Trump may have mortally wounded himself with this comment about abortion. For you see, Americans don't really care about their freedoms, unless it is the freedom to kill their unborn. Abortion is so revered in the US that anyone remotely suggesting that mothers should pay a penalty for killing their unborn child is met with such hostility that there is no recovery from it politically. Hillary can get up there and lie about Benghazi and even dismiss the brave men who died there by saying that no lives were lost in Libya and then lie to the faces of the mourning families about the incident, but so long as Hildabeast smiles and supports abortion rights, she will win.

I really thought Trump would wait until he had won the GOP nomination to say something like this, but I guess he has concluded he has already won. (Shrug) Then again, conservatives only care about ending abortion and most of them are already voting Cruz, so maybe it does not hurt Trump.

You know, there would be one good thing about forcing women to be accountable for killing their offspring, it would be reason #2,345,258 to lock up Hillary and throw away the key, for she too has had many abortions. From what I hear, having the one child was simply a cold calculated move to win the White House some day. Otherwise, I think Hillary would have killed her as well.

It's like Bernie says, the system is rigged. You have no idea as to the depth of depravity that resides with the man behind the curtain.

Trump is a long life Prog and abortion activist, so why did Trump say that women should be held accountable for killing their unborn child?

To figure out Trump, watch this clip of Trump gushing over Hillary, so much so, it's kinda embarrassing

Keep in mind that this was as recently as having been filmed after the Benghazi scandal. You see Trump saying that he "did not think Benghazi resonated with voters" and thought she would run for President in 2016 and hopes she will run in 2016.

Progs like Trump knew that Hillary was in trouble and needed help. Essentially Trump had to run to stop Cruz.

As for the abortion comment, "the Donald" once said he could murder someone and still win the GOP nomination. However, Trump may have mortally wounded himself with this comment about abortion. For you see, Americans don't really care about their freedoms, unless it is the freedom to kill their unborn. Abortion is so revered in the US that anyone remotely suggesting that mothers should pay a penalty for killing their unborn child is met with such hostility that there is no recovery from it politically. Hillary can get up there and lie about Benghazi and even dismiss the brave men who died there by saying that no lives were lost in Libya and then lie to the faces of the mourning families about the incident, but so long as Hildabeast smiles and supports abortion rights, she will win.

I really thought Trump would wait until he had won the GOP nomination to say something like this, but I guess he has concluded he has already won. (Shrug) Then again, conservatives only care about ending abortion and most of them are already voting Cruz, so maybe it does not hurt Trump.

You know, there would be one good thing about forcing women to be accountable for killing their offspring, it would be reason #2,345,258 to lock up Hillary and throw away the key, for she too has had many abortions. From what I hear, having the one child was simply a cold calculated move to win the White House some day. Otherwise, I think Hillary would have killed her as well.

It's like Bernie says, the system is rigged. You have no idea as to the depth of depravity that resides with the man behind the curtain.

Actually Trump said that people are saying that his supporters are so inflexible that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they wouldn't care. Meaning that people are saying his supporters are nuts.

The point of what you're saying is Trump isn't about to take anyone's right to an abortion away, which seems to be the thing most critics of the rightwing use to beat them in elections. The Republicans have a base that wants to take the right of abortion away, ban abortions. They won't vote for anyone who doesn't want to make this a number one priority, and thus, these idiots are responsible for Barack Obama being in the White House. Trump has a more pragmatic approach. He doesn't even want to deal with the issue.....and because of that, Ted Cruz get's their votes, despite the fact that Ted won't or can't do anything about abortion.

Actually Trump said that people are saying that his supporters are so inflexible that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they wouldn't care. Meaning that people are saying his supporters are nuts.

The point of what you're saying is Trump isn't about to take anyone's right to an abortion away, which seems to be the thing most critics of the rightwing use to beat them in elections. The Republicans have a base that wants to take the right of abortion away, ban abortions. They won't vote for anyone who doesn't want to make this a number one priority, and thus, these idiots are responsible for Barack Obama being in the White House. Trump has a more pragmatic approach. He doesn't even want to deal with the issue.....and because of that, Ted Cruz get's their votes, despite the fact that Ted won't or can't do anything about abortion.

Did not Trump say that women should be punished for having abortions? Is this not making this a priority issue?

I think the reason he said it was, that's what he thought conservatives wanted to hear. There is no previous indication that he believes this in any way.

I don't understand the backlash from pro-lifers if you think the baby is a living being at conception and abortion is considered murder and lets say hypothetical it is illegal. Wouldn't there be fines etc for breaking the law if it doesn't fit one of the exceptions?

Did not Trump say that women should be punished for having abortions? Is this not making this a priority issue?

I think the reason he said it was, that's what he thought conservatives wanted to hear. There is no previous indication that he believes this in any way.

That is what some conservatives want to hear. However, it's not much of an issue with Trump. His priority is clearly border-security and bringing jobs back to America. If you can't figure that out by now you're living under a rock.

Did not Trump say that women should be punished for having abortions?

ILLEGAL abortions, Brainiac. What if a mother and her boyfriend conspire to cut the head off of her baby as soon as it clears the birth canal? Should there be any punishment for that?

I can hardly wait for your chickenshit nonresponse...

I think I see the point you are making. Americans really don't give a shit about the unborn being killed or they would immediatly demand a law to ban it. I think that is true. Most people don't care that much about this issue and 'liberal' indoctrination has conditioned people to throw away moral outrage when it no longer benefits the class conflict theory.

ILLEGAL abortions, Brainiac. What if a mother and her boyfriend conspire to cut the head off of her baby as soon as it clears the birth canal? Should there be any punishment for that?

Once it's breathing air outside the women it is a baby. Before that, it's a fetus.

Once it's breathing air outside the women it is a baby. Before that, it's a fetus.

So there should be no punishment for the decapitation?

Why are you so intellectually dishonest?

I guess you're too stupid to understand my response.

Once it's a baby, that's murder.

Should I type it again, real slow?

Trump is headed for a catastrophic loss as he chases away the women's vote to go with the Hispanic, black, minority and gay vote that he has already driven away

This was the question: What if a mother and her boyfriend conspire to cut the head off of her baby as soon as it clears the birth canal? Should there be any punishment for that?

Please note that this is a YES/NO question. "Once it's a baby, that's murder" is NOT an answer.

Why are you so afraid of this question? Will your deceitful house of cards come tumbling down?

This was the question: What if a mother and her boyfriend conspire to cut the head off of her baby as soon as it clears the birth canal? Should there be any punishment for that?

Please note that this is a YES/NO question. "Once it's a baby, that's murder" is NOT an answer.

Why are you so afraid of this question? Will your deceitful house of cards come tumbling down?
The answer could not be any more clear. Murder is a crime punishable by prison or even a death penalty.

What the fuck are you talking about? I already said that would be murder. Of course there should be punishment. They should be convicted of murder!

You wingnuts are fucking retarded.

The answer could not be any more clear. Murder is a crime punishable by prison or even a death penalty.
The wingnut apparently doesn't understand this.

Yeah and the GOP voters are are fooled by this charlatan are completely free from fault. :2up:

Am I supposed to be amused by your diversion? Why are the terms YES and NO such anathemas to so-called "progressives?" One more time, just to prove this point:

1. Do YOU believe that it should be illegal for a mother to decapitate her full term "fetus" while it is in the process of being expelled from her body? (YES or NO)

2. If YES, should there be any punishment for doing so? (YES or NO)

AFTER answering YES or NO, feel free to provide an explanation. Is that really too difficult?

Am I supposed to be amused by your diversion? Why are the terms YES and NO such anathemas to so-called "progressives?" One more time, just to prove this point:

1. Do YOU believe that it should be illegal for a mother to decapitate her full term "fetus" while it is in the process of being expelled from her body? (YES or NO)

2. If YES, should there be any punishment for doing so? (YES or NO)

AFTER answering YES or NO, feel free to provide an explanation. Is that really too difficult?

They should face the same charges as a mother dumping her new born in the trash.

Donald Trump, August 2013:

"Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much.

"But I think you’ll be, you know, you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton. And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

Forum List

Back