Truth behind Trump abortion comment

I think I see the point you are making. Americans really don't give a shit about the unborn being killed or they would immediatly demand a law to ban it. I think that is true. Most people don't care that much about this issue and 'liberal' indoctrination has conditioned people to throw away moral outrage when it no longer benefits the class conflict theory.

And do we really want women who don't want to raise kids raising them? I don't.

I know there are times when abortions are necessary, he tells an aide, I know that - when you have a black and a white, or a rape. (Nixon quote) I just say that matter-of-factly, he adds. You know what I mean? There are times. Abortions encourage permissiveness, he says. A girl gets knocked up, she doesn't have to worry about the pill anymore, she goes down to the doctor, wants to get an abortion for five dollars or whatever.

Joseph Craft, one of the nation's leading columnist, wrote that a conservative court had reached a conservative conclusion in a battle between individual rights and state power. And almost all of the immediate criticism of the decision came from the Catholic Church, and NO ONE ELSE.

A decade earlier, the Supreme Court had invalidated a Connecticut law that made it a crime for married couples to use contraceptive devices, a decision also denounced by the church, but widely embraced. And in 1973, many commentators believed that the abortion decision also would quickly lose the steam of controversy. After all, California Governor Ronald Reagan had signed a bill liberalizing abortion laws in his state, and other states were contemplating similar measures.

Quite unanticipated at the time was that the growing Evangelical movement would embrace opposition to abortion as a bedrock principle and drive it into the Republican Party platform, reversing the prior position taken by the party. And that Ronald Reagan would campaign for president, promising to appoint Supreme Court justices who would reverse Roe vs. Wade. He named some who wanted to do just that, but his first nominee to the court, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, would end up repeatedly casting a vote against such a reversal. And today, the core decision in Roe remains the law of the land, perhaps threatened by a new conservative court majority, but still standing.
Guess you never heard of adoption before.

Your justify murder because the parents are fucking assholes!!!!
Its not murder. Do you really think we have millions of women murderers running around America?

And at least now we don't have their unwanted children running around murdering people. Luckily those people were aborted. It would have been a lot cheaper had they just wore a condom but what are you going to do, right? If they fuck up and get pregnant, they need to have a place where they can go end that fetus. They can't afford that baby and neither can we.

Let me guess you are a conservative? I thought you guys cared about the debt and wanted to end welfare? Abortion stops a person from needing welfare.
I'm a moderate. I feel women should have the choice to snuff their own children in the womb. I don't assume that all aborted children are murderers and thieves...and thank Obama these kids aren't running around raising Hell. I also feel that if more children were available, adopting them wouldn't cost prospective parents $20k. Parents that can't have a child of their own like myself.

Why not abort them once they are born? What exactly is the difference Mr. moderate?
Good idea......wanna volunteer to be the first, Mr. Smarty-Pants?

12809715_1120275648024962_4852596281373782217_n.jpg

Sounds exactly like the voter base Democrats have been building, with Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown. Angry one-issue voters. Blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals, women afraid of losing their abortion rights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The entire Tea Party and all of Trump fans are an angry gaggle of shit heads.....

Forum List

Back