Truth Continues to Leak........ NY Times Backpedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeU

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2020
South Carolina
Took over a month for the left to stumble onto some truth. Pathetic

The New York Times Retracts the Story Asserting Capitol ...

1613490771634.png

Jesus you people. The NYT and everyone else reported it as such because LAW ENFORCEMENT reported it as such.

“Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit.”

That makes the "HaHa" on you. :rolleyes-41:

How was sicknick killed?

They said he didn’t die from blunt force trauma to the head. They didn’t say he wasn’t struck in the head

There's lots of things we don't know about what happened that day. But one thing we do know is that they have been lying about this story for over a month now.

Jesus you people. The NYT and everyone else reported it as such because LAW ENFORCEMENT reported it as such.
In that case both parties were wrong. How do you report the cause of death before the cause of death is revealed?

Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit.
Let's find out WHICH "law enforcement officials" released the fire extinguisher story and WHY they said it. It would be totally obvious if Mr. Sicknick died from a bash to the head with a fire extinguisher, would it not?

Let's find out WHICH "law enforcement officials" released the fire extinguisher story and WHY they said it. It would be totally obvious if Mr. Sicknick died from a bash to the head with a fire extinguisher, would it not?

No it wouldn't be obvious - Not even close. Blunt force trauma was ruled out, but that doesn't mean he wasn't smacked in the head with a Rump flag or even a fire extinguisher. I don't believe in coincidences. You apparently do.

And if law enforcement initially reported it, why should we apologize for believing them.
I guess now you know why. So you don't look like fools when the truth does finally come out.

EVERY major news source reported it the same way because LAW ENFORCEMENT reported it that way.
You're gotcha BS just because you hate the NYTs is stupid.
/thread

threadfail.jpg

And if law enforcement initially reported it, why should we apologize for believing them.
I guess now you know why. So you don't look like fools when the truth does finally come out.

EVERY major news source reported it the same way because LAW ENFORCEMENT reported it that way.
/thread

threadfail.jpg

Link to LE reports?

/thread

threadfail.jpg
It was the main focus at Trump fkwad. So, was the cop killed by a Trump supporter?

The impeachment is therefore wrong

Last edited:

/thread

threadfail.jpg

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back