Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Exit polls are what keeps elections clean?? Are you fucking serious??? This bitch just gets crazier all the time....

Simple to keep the vote legit... policing outside entities that register voters... required state issued ID required to register to vote AND cast a ballot.... offer free basic state ID of confirmed and proven identity to those who do not have or want a drivers license... modernized system that puts more assurance that when a vote is cast by a voter, they are locked out of the system for the rest of the election and cannot vote again at that or any other polling place... harsher penalties for both voter registration and voter fraud

How Do Exit Polls Work? Find Out Here - ABC News

Are exit polls accurate?

Exit polls, like any other survey, are subject to sampling errors. Before news organizations report any exit poll results or make projections, though, they compare results to pre-election polls, past precinct voting history, and have statisticians and political experts carefully review the data. Actual vote count is added in throughout the evening and becomes particularly important in the closest elections.

How do the exit polls account for the people who vote by mail?

In the last national election, nearly 22% of Americans voted before Election Day. In states with high numbers of absentee voters, telephone interviews are conducted to reach and survey those voters. Information from those telephone interviews is included in the final exit poll results.

Last edited:
Small sample opinion polls where people can say whatever they want are as effective as increased checks to verify identification and that no prior vote has been cast??

You're smoking crack, you cum guzzling gutter slut

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

So your solution is NO ID, then I guess I could be whoever I wanted to be for the day, John Smith, Bill Jones, and vote several times during the day on election day and be counted 100 times. LOL I could even be a foriegner and vote several times. :lol::lol: Are you from Chicago? I hear they do it that way back there. Remember Daily's comment, vote now and vote often.:lol::lol:

Ukraine 2004 Presidential Election

2004 Presidential Election

Ukraine's 2004 presidential election was the most important event in Ukraine since independence was achieved in 1991. The November 21 runoff determined whether Ukraine fulfilled its quest for democracy and integration into the Euro-Atlantic community or maintains its corrupt status-quo drifting increasingly toward an authoritarian system along the Eurasian model. The result was what some dubbed the "Chestnut Revolution" -- named for the chestnut trees that line the boulevards of Kiev. Others called it the "Orange Revolution" -- named for the opposition's campaign color.

As the Kuchma era drew to a close the ruling elite was close to panic. The oligarchs feared they might not escape prosecution for corruption unless they ensured that a Kuchma loyalist was elected to succeed him in the presidential elections.

In April 2004, the Ukrainian Parliament failed to pass, by six votes, legislation proposed by President Kuchma to introduce, in essence, a parliamentary rather than a presidential system into Ukraine. The reforms would have transferred to the parliament and Cabinet many of the powers currently held by the president, including giving the parliament the right to appoint and dismiss the government. The reforms were widely viewed as an attempt by Mr Kuchma, who was not standing for another term, to enable pro-presidential factions to maintain power. The failure of the bill was seen as a significant victory for opposition parties.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

So your solution is NO ID, then I guess I could be whoever I wanted to be for the day, John Smith, Bill Jones, and vote several times during the day on election day and be counted 100 times. LOL I could even be a foriegner and vote several times. :lol::lol: Are you from Chicago? I hear they do it that way back there. Remember Daily's comment, vote now and vote often.:lol::lol:

Minor correction, Daley's phrase was "Vote early, and vote often".

It's vote early, vote often.

Well, this should blow your theory that foreign polling is always accurate out of the water.

Reason 3: Indians are compulsive liars

Chandan Mitra in his column in the Daily Pioneer wrote: I have often expressed my deep skepticism about opinion polls, although I must admit that they do make compelling reading or viewing. Rarely have these cursory sample surveys, usually churned out by a host of fly-by-night operators, turned out accurate. There are a variety of reasons why opinion polls serve no other purpose than provide artificial excitement to politicians and journalists. These polls usually fail to reflect the eventual outcome because, among other things, Indians are compulsive liars. We refuse to divulge our preferences in public, so much so that people come out of a polling booth and still lie about whom they voted for! Ours is the only country where even exit polls are routinely known to go wrong. International polling organizations of repute, such as Gallup, are yet to set up shop in India despite ours being the world's biggest democracy and the business prospect of roping in a plethora of media houses as clients ought to be attractive. Such firms only provide technical consultancy to some polling or market research outfits, but baulk at the thought of accepting full responsibility for the outcome.

Sakshi Times - Exit Polls: Are we (Indians) liars or is our methodology wrong?

Why have the exit polls in this country ALONE all of the sudden are no longer reliable?

Why does that correlate with casns sayoing they like to lie to pollsters?

when did it become fashionable to LIE in cons minds and why?

Who told you you needed to lie to pollsters?

Why have the exit polls in this country ALONE all of the sudden are no longer reliable?

Why does that correlate with casns sayoing they like to lie to pollsters?

when did it become fashionable to LIE in cons minds and why?

Who told you you needed to lie to pollsters?

No reason to tell the truth to a liberal maggot.

If you want cleaner elections, require voter ID and prevent illegals from voting.

Of course that will greatly reduce Dem turnout.

Don't the majority of people who already drive have a driver's license, numbskull?

You think there's a "run" on the DMV to get a license prior-to elections?

I only go to the DMV when I absolutly have to

I have a driver's license, and we have cut back on DMV's in my state as well. Somehow, it's sooooooooooooo hard though, I somehow manage to get my license renewed by going to the open DMVs. LOL It's the law that I have a driver's license in my state, you get a ticket if you don't carry one here and are pulled over.

I am actually for a litmus test for voters. When some of the mush heads were questioned during the last election they thought Sarah Palin was Barach Obama's Vice President.:lol::lol::lol:And these moron's vote- good grief no wonder this country is in the shape it is in- a disaster.

The fact that you and those like you can try to pass off these lies and misinformation as 'truth' to scare the shit out of people and prevent true vote integrity and accountability is what is scary... because either you are indeed that fucking stupid or you really wish to have non-citizens, repeat voters, dead voters, and/or unverified votes in the system... and that the reason for a want of those things in the system is to rig elections that do not go the way you want....

Name callin g in the face of truth you can not erase or lie away.

Keep bragging about being a liar all you want.

you just said you lie for poltical reason of your own admission

Name callin g in the face of truth you can not erase or lie away.

Keep bragging about being a liar all you want.

you just said you lie for poltical reason of your own admission

Forum List

Back