Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Statistical indicators

Various forms of statistics can be indicators for election fraud e.g. exit polls which diverge from the final results. Well-conducted exit polls serve as a deterrent to electoral fraud. However, exit polls are still notoriously imprecise. For instance, in the Czech Republic, some voters are afraid or ashamed to admit that they voted for the Communist Party (exit polls in 2002 gave the Communist party 2-3 percentage points less than the actual result).

When elections are marred by ballot-box stuffing (e.g., the Armenian presidential elections of 1996 and 1998), the affected polling stations will show abnormally high voter turnouts with results favoring a single candidate. By graphing the number of votes against turnout percentage (i.e., aggregating polling stations results within a given turnout range), the divergence from bell-curve distribution gives an indication of the extent of the fraud.[20] Stuffing votes in favor of a single candidate affects votes vs. turnout distributions for that candidate and other candidates differently; this difference could be used to quantitatively assess the amount of votes stuffed. Also, these distributions sometimes exhibit spikes at round-number turnout percentage values.[21][22] High numbers of invalid ballots, overvoting or undervoting are other potential indicators.

Might be vs definately is.

OH MY!!

Maybe if you placed a black panther with a billy club will things then appear normal for you.

Statistical indicators

Various forms of statistics can be indicators for election fraud e.g. exit polls which diverge from the final results. Well-conducted exit polls serve as a deterrent to electoral fraud. However, exit polls are still notoriously imprecise. For instance, in the Czech Republic, some voters are afraid or ashamed to admit that they voted for the Communist Party (exit polls in 2002 gave the Communist party 2-3 percentage points less than the actual result).

When elections are marred by ballot-box stuffing (e.g., the Armenian presidential elections of 1996 and 1998), the affected polling stations will show abnormally high voter turnouts with results favoring a single candidate. By graphing the number of votes against turnout percentage (i.e., aggregating polling stations results within a given turnout range), the divergence from bell-curve distribution gives an indication of the extent of the fraud.[20] Stuffing votes in favor of a single candidate affects votes vs. turnout distributions for that candidate and other candidates differently; this difference could be used to quantitatively assess the amount of votes stuffed. Also, these distributions sometimes exhibit spikes at round-number turnout percentage values.[21][22] High numbers of invalid ballots, overvoting or undervoting are other potential indicators.

Last edited:
I could have kicked those two skinny guys ass all by myself.

Why are you so affraid of black people

Statistical indicators

You're still posting this, even though it defeats your own argument.

Statistical indicators

Put bigger wheels on the goal POSTS.

You said..........................

Well-conducted exit polls serve as a deterrent to electoral fraud. However, exit polls are still notoriously imprecise.

:lmao:

They are now , why is it in the past we could do them so much better than NOW????

I have gone face to face with two separate 6foot plus 300 lbs plus drug dealers in the past.

I stood them down and still own both the houses.

They are no where to be seen.

quit being such chiskenshits and fearing a couple of skinny guys because they are black.

Why do you fear people just because they are black.

do you run away from ten your old black girls too?

Why do you fear people just because they are black

Why do you think people can't make it on their own without government handouts because they are black? You're not the one to be pointing racism fingers until you address your own issue with it.

I dont care if you belive that story immy.

Now can you tell us what you think of exit polls being wrong for the last 30 years or so means?

You guys are pulling out all the stops to bury this info with petty insults.

it shows how affraid of the truth you are

Man is this thread slow.

I wish we could discuss this without all the delays

Cali care to comment on the studies findings?

Ot are you just about childish insults?

Forum List

Back