Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

It is a privilege.That's why I don't understand the opposition to protecting it.
Get a photo ID...or don't.
No ones fault if they don't comply..

It is a privilege.That's why I don't understand the opposition to protecting it.
Get a photo ID...or don't.
No ones fault if they don't comply..

voting in America is a right.

While the title of the Voting Rights Act might imply that it established an explicit right to vote for U.S. citizens to vote in presidential elections, there is no such federal right.....

....voting remains a state-granted privilege. However, states are given considerable leeway when it comes to this "fundamental right".

In Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), the Supreme Court noted that, "The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States," a logical conclusion given the history of the Electoral College. States do not have to extend suffrage to ex-felons, nor do they have to allow citizens to register and vote on Election Day.

Voting Rights Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont care if you belive that story immy.

Now can you tell us what you think of exit polls being wrong for the last 30 years or so means?

It means Obama actually lost the election but the Democrats cheated and stole the election.

Immie

Now that is how you use TDM logic against her.

So you just desided that and ignore the fact that the entire world uses them as the number one indicator of stolen elections?

The entire world uses them to predict winners before the votes are counted. You seek to use them to claim fraud. If exit polls were skewed the other way, it would not be an issue for you.

I'm thinking we need a "TM Making It Difficult To Vote Thread".

The Who - I Can't Explain

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back