Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Cali care to comment on the studies findings?

Ot are you just about childish insults?

Sweetie, I rarely waste any time trying to rationally discuss anything with you. Sadly, you are incapable of rational discussion on any topic. You ignore any evidence that disproves your view, you change topics, lie and generally waste the time of anyone who bothers to respond to you.

So, I'm gonna stick with childish insults - they are all you deserve.

Idiot.

I dont care if you belive that story immy.

Now can you tell us what you think of exit polls being wrong for the last 30 years or so means?

Simple, people feeling intimidated, telling you what they think you want to hear to avoid conflict. Very common TM.

I love you too cali.

Now why do you like to insult instead of discuss on a site built to sidcuss politics?

The right pretends they care about elections.

they only care about winning no matter what their party does to this countries election integrity

That's not how I feel at all. Where I vote, I am the minority. I vote out of Civic Duty. I tell Anyone Polling me on the way out to back off. Personally I don't think any Information should be given out until all Voting is done Nation Wide. If We all could go to an Oregon Style Paper Ballot, I would be very happy. Why forfeit Transparency and Record for convenience? Absurd.

Last edited:
For those who don't meet the requirement for voting in the next general election you have over a year to
get it done.When election time comes around and those who don't have the necessary paperwork...
You made your choice,end of story...A year is plenty of time to get this done.

No crying racism or voter disenfranchisement bullshit...
No Reverend Jackson or Al Sharpton nonsense...
Get your paperwork done and NO ONE can stop you from voting....end of story.

I love you too cali.

Now why do you like to insult instead of discuss on a site built to sidcuss politics?

If you are too lazy to post coherent sentences, I am too lazy to give you a considered response.

Historically, you ignore anyone who disagrees with you, you repeat the same bullshit over and over.... even after others prove it to be wrong, your posts are not thoughtful, intelligent or even fucking rational. In fact, you post hysterical, emotional crap and you do so repetitively. And that bores me.

then ignore me cali and let the people who care about democracy discuss this

Alright....now I'm freaked out.
We got Zombies walking around here?
Good thing we have Obamacare.
How do we handle Zombies that cross over from Mexico?
I guess Obama care will cover them as well.
And their little Zombie babies as long as they are born in the USA...Covered as kids until they are like 36!

And their little Zombie babies as long as they are born in the USA...Covered as kids until they are like 36!

Sorry, Zombies or Their Effects are not covered. We are going to be finding out real soon, about a shit pile that will not be covered either, right about the time the Bill's hit the mail.

why is it there can be a million threads on all kinds of things but not more than one thread on the seprate issues that revolve arround our most sacred right?

Forum List

Back