Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

I love you too cali.

Now why do you like to insult instead of discuss on a site built to sidcuss politics?

Can you please explain to us what "sidcuss" means?

Protecting democracy is not crying its called being a partiot

Can you please tell us what a "partiot" is?

Only in your partisan mind.

12% of the current voters do not have this ID

And everyone of the 12 %is a Dem right??

Ya they only check the ID's of Democrats ,not everyone just the dems!

This is a non starter!

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

Which explains it because I don't know if Truthiepoo has any friends, and if she did, I suspect they'd be of the calibur that'd let her do this anyway for their own entertainment.

Shine on, you crazy... ummm... dingleberry. :eusa_pray::cuckoo::badgrin:

Aw the thread the old mods created for EVERY thread about voter supression I created.

Good ole times of not being able to speak freely because republicans had a tiny fraction of control

Show me the fraud they are designed to prevent.

There is no fraud of this type that is capable of changing any election.

So you are supporting spending millions of dollars to keep legal Americans from voting.

Advance Indiana: Democrats Charged In Massive Vote Fraud Scam In Jennings County

Ahahahahaha.

She will never (p)hear you! :lol:

Your so right.

Her Dems are golden.

They are the party of the people according the TDM and true blue.

The Reps are the only folks keeping all miniorities from voting according to TDM.

She is a wingnut. No question.

Aw the thread the old mods created for EVERY thread about voter supression I created.

Good ole times of not being able to speak freely because republicans had a tiny fraction of control
You're not speaking freely?

I guess we can't see your post, then.

Why is it that every election cycle, Dems can't seem to figure out how to vote? How stupid are these people?

Oh, we already know, that's right.

I should think TM would have appreciated the condensation of all her threads... makes it easier for everyone else to see what she said on the subject, instead of having to traipse around searching the board.

Wonder if Barry would have made the ballot in Indiana if the Dems hadn't cheated??

Now wouldn't that be an interesting topic??

I should think TM would have appreciated the condensation of all her threads... makes it easier for everyone else to see what she said on the subject, instead of having to traipse around searching the board.
Yup. I always prefer thread condensation for exactly that reason.

But, it's TM, so..........

You used the wrong term.... You meant "condescension" of all her threads, right?

I know I do.

ID laws keep people from voting.

The gov is upping that effect by removing the DMVs in the democratic parts of the state.

He is trying to double down on the negative effects of this law on voter turnout.

Republicans always do better in elections with low turn out.

It is in the republican partys best interests to keep legal American voters from voting.

Would you take a moment to explain to we the people how you would ensure that only those who are entitled to vote vote? In short how will you ensure that voter fraud does not take place? We need to know.

gee you guys really know how to back your points with facts.

Oh wait you have not provided anything here but petty personal insults.

gee you guys really know how to back your points with facts.

Oh wait you have not provided anything here but petty personal insults.

Actually, if you WERE being honest, your premise has been answered more than once in this thread, check it out.

pretty much whats in between the ears of the right who claim there is no republican voter supression for decades

Forum List

Back