Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

WHY are you for spending MILLIONS of dollars of tax payer money to solve NOTHING?????

why are you for the waste of taxpayer money?

I would think that people would want to do their very best to make sure
that we had a one person one vote system.
I just can't comprehend how ANYONE would have an issue with
states making every effort to make sure that our elections
are not compromised in any way.

If the Libs have a problem with this then they should propose we
do away with ID's being needed for anything.

There is no such fraud as you claim , why do you refuse to absorb the facts?

Advance Indiana: Democrats Charged In Massive Vote Fraud Scam In Jennings County

Marshall, as the local Democratic party leader in Jennings County, has been credited in recent years with turning out incredibly large numbers of absentee ballots that have tipped several close races in favor of the Democrats, including a local state representative race that narrowly gave Democrats control of the Indiana House of Representatives a few years ago.

there is no voter fraud to worry about , why do you keep pretending there is?

Marshall, as the local Democratic party leader in Jennings County, has been credited in recent years with turning out incredibly large numbers of absentee ballots that have tipped several close races in favor of the Democrats, including a local state representative race that narrowly gave Democrats control of the Indiana House of Representatives a few years ago.

WHY are you for spending MILLIONS of dollars of tax payer money to solve NOTHING?????

why are you for the waste of taxpayer money?

Democrats spend trillions of tax payer dollars to solve nothing.
In fact, Democrat spending often makes the problems worse, instead of solving them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

How do folks take advantage of welfare and food stamps or any other social services w/o any type of ID...????

Forum List

Back