Well, you didn't win my internets.

I'll give you a cookie though.

*Shakes tiny fist*

Damn you Radio! Damn you to hell!

Yea, ok. A cookie would be nice.

It's a really big cookie though.

cookie.jpg

images

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

Call that a pwn if you want.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:
Let's try this. I've been here a couple weeks longer than you. I actually have a life, so my post count is roughly 1/9 of yours, but my rep is 13 to your 15.
My thanks is roughly 1 thank you for every 2.5 posts and yours is pretty much 1 for every 9 posts.
All that is with out any attempt to solicit rep or claims about any superior debate skills. I have never boasted about "pwning" anyone.I let the facts speak for themselves.

This is also the 1st time on here I've even brought it up. As mundane as it may be, it's still cool noting that no one can match my level of rep or thanks that's been here this long.

The hating, lying, melt down, cyber stalking freak shows like Jillian, and the related who neg rep me do it for some bizarre personal reason. :lol::cuckoo:

Like I said, it's the only way they think they can hurt me. They probably all get together and PM their plan to rep ho down to rep.:lol::cuckoo:

I could just as easily PM my 32 friends and have them @ least double my rep.....but that seems petty.

Clearly they're the ones placing such high value on rep, as it's their only means of attack besides trolling. None of the neg reps have been for a legit, debate related reason. While VIRTUALLY ALL THE POS REPS I GET ARE FOR GOOD DEBATE POINTS.

My facts speak for themselves. It also speaks for why all 4 of them are tryna team up on me right now. Fear spawns numbers lol. I'm sitting back here watching what type of flame trolling they'll resort to next.:lol:

That doesn't even make sense.:lol::cuckoo: Try again.

Anyway. Shintao, he's a laugh riot, not for reason good to him, but yea, a laugh riot.:lol:

Same for Starkey, rdean, TM.

As for actually knowing wtf they're talkin bout in debate...........nope sorry.

I promise you, it makes perfect sense.

Nope, especially seeing as how I'm clearly 1 of the USMB right's pwner all stars.

Try again dude.
Awesome avie not withstanding... no you're not.

:::polishes knuckles:::

I'm much higher on the list here.

That is another good point I'll bring up tho. Rep hoing I believe it's called.

Rep would mean alot more if myself for example didn't have wacko, cyber stalking, trolls like jillian, who obviously come on this site and live to neg rep me for some weird personal reason. My rep would be EVEN HIGHER than it is now. LOL she don't even give a reason. Obvious hater is obvious.:lol:

LOL I guess it's the only way she and related ilk think they can hurt me.:lol::cuckoo: Debate sure as hell aint the way. Not with them anyway.:lol:

That's cool, guess it aint don on them that I can do that too, and their neg rep reasons (or lack thereof) for me are obvious to my friends, and really, the rest of the board.

But go head Jillian, CG, Valerie, keep rep hoing, aint gonna stop me. My haters make me famous, further validate me.:cool:

:anj_stfu: Come across like and idiot and don't be surprised when you're treated like an idiot...So far THAT is your reputation...Idiot.

You need to post less about rep points and crying about fellow posters and more about real topics then maybe you could demonstrate how you're not an idiot...Or not.

Well clearly, their cowardly lil neg reps are the only way they think they can hurt me.:lol:

That and thanks, this is obvious, seeing as after I just destroyed ATL, jillian, Cuyo (the easiest target) etc that they all thank you as they'd rather not try posting related anymore themselves.:lol:

4 on 1 and I'm still pwning those retarded, melt down freak shows.

I advise you not to follow suit. Personal hatred IE rep hoing is as bout as sad as it gets on here.:lol:

Seriously.... I advise you not to continue this ridiculous meltdown. You are making yourself look really, really silly. This 'high rep' that you think you have - you really don't. Do the fucking math. It doesn't add up. Seriously.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:
Let's try this. I've been here a couple weeks longer than you. I actually have a life, so my post count is roughly 1/9 of yours, but my rep is 13 to your 15.
My thanks is roughly 1 thank you for every 2.5 posts and yours is pretty much 1 for every 9 posts.
All that is with out any attempt to solicit rep or claims about any superior debate skills. I have never boasted about "pwning" anyone.I let the facts speak for themselves.

This is also the 1st time on here I've even brought it up. As mundane as it may be, it's still cool noting that no one can match my level of rep or thanks that's been here this long.

The hating, lying, melt down, cyber stalking freak shows like Jillian, and the related who neg rep me do it for some bizarre personal reason. :lol::cuckoo:

Like I said, it's the only way they think they can hurt me. They probably all get together and PM their plan to rep ho down to rep.:lol::cuckoo:

I could just as easily PM my 32 friends and have them @ least double my rep.....but that seems petty.

Clearly they're the ones placing such high value on rep, as it's their only means of attack besides trolling. None of the neg reps have been for a legit, debate related reason. While VIRTUALLY ALL THE POS REPS I GET ARE FOR GOOD DEBATE POINTS.

My facts speak for themselves. It also speaks for why all 4 of them are tryna team up on me right now. Fear spawns numbers lol. I'm sitting back here watching what type of flame trolling they'll resort to next.:lol:

We're not ganging up on you.

We're simultaneously pointing out how wrong you are.

If you're the only one who maintains a position that no one else seems to agree with, the problem isn't with everyone else. It's with you.

But keep feeding your insecurities and persecution complex :thup:

Seriously.... I advise you not to continue this ridiculous meltdown. You are making yourself look really, really silly. This 'high rep' that you think you have - you really don't. Do the fucking math. It doesn't add up. Seriously.

RATL... Do I smell another Kanye inspired photochop?

It's hysterical, I believe the Pubes meltdown was before my time here, and I've never discussed it directly with anyone, but I know all about it just from allegory here and there.

Could this be......Legendary?

1818 posts in the past 30 days = over 60 posts per day...Hits the ground running..attacking well established posters and projecting all sorts of delusions left and right..............:eusa_think:

Sounds like a Con Job to me... :eusa_whistle:

It's hysterical, I believe the Pubes meltdown was before my time here, and I've never discussed it directly with anyone, but I know all about it just from allegory here and there.

Hmmmm....maybe later when I have more time. I'm already multi-tasking, loading commercials into our system for airing next week.

But this hasn't hit legendary status yet.

The seeds are there, but it has a ways to go.

1818 posts in the past 30 days = over 60 posts per day...Hits the ground running..attacking well established posters and projecting all sorts of delusions left and right..............:eusa_think:

Sounds like a Con Job to me... :eusa_whistle:

Nah, not ConHog.

Totally different styles and mannerisms. And ConHog wasn't stuck in the 10th grade.

We're not close to a Pubes meltdown

Yet

Your facts.... not THE facts. There is a difference. Do the math. It doesn't add up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Seems as if i need to pay more attention. Sorry, been a bit busy.

I like everyone....even the ones i don't agree with. They are amusing. And if you cant have fun what is the point?

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

Positively :cuckoo:

and this was such a nice thread. lol..

you know, i'm thinking that he has real potential to be the next pubes. maybe it IS pubes. :rofl:

maybe EZ will take out the nutty stuff and make him his own meltdown thread so we can go back to having fun. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, he's positively puddling on the floor. Don't step in it.

it's kind of funny, actually...well, it would be if it weren't so sad.

nah...who am i kidding? ...it's really funny. :D

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

I haven't negged you.

I just make fun of you. Easy to do too.

Your facts.... not THE facts. There is a difference. Do the math. It doesn't add up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Listen sweetie. I've destroyed you before. Remember earlier in I pointed out your attempt to defend a child murdering psycho and you attempted to claim that that somehow doesn't stain the his uniform?

Guess you aint sober yet.:lol:

I already proved why any attempts to mathematically predict my future rep and thaks are completely asinine. Not my fault you can't read.

But go ahead and keep melting down. Give HG and me more reason to laugh at you privately.....:lol:

Forum List

Back