Try and Say Something Nice:

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

I haven't negged you.

I just make fun of you. Easy to do too.

Almost impossible not to, I'd say. To corrupt an old quote, everyone adds to the entertainment value around here.

Just some seem not to be aware of how, exactly, they are amusing.

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

Are you so insecure that you think that there's an actual plot to get you?

No dude. You say stupid shit, you get called on it. Thats the way it works. No reason to feed your insecurities even more by thinking that we're all trading secrets back and forth.

LOL this is epic.

There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

I haven't negged you.

I just make fun of you. Easy to do too.

I think this thread just took a turn to Tha Conspiracy Theory Zone! :lmao:

This is also the 1st time on here I've even brought it up. As mundane as it may be, it's still cool noting that no one can match my level of rep or thanks that's been here this long.

The hating, lying, melt down, cyber stalking freak shows like Jillian, and the related who neg rep me do it for some bizarre personal reason. :lol::cuckoo:

Like I said, it's the only way they think they can hurt me. They probably all get together and PM their plan to rep ho down to rep.:lol::cuckoo:

I could just as easily PM my 32 friends and have them @ least double my rep.....but that seems petty.

Clearly they're the ones placing such high value on rep, as it's their only means of attack besides trolling. None of the neg reps have been for a legit, debate related reason. While VIRTUALLY ALL THE POS REPS I GET ARE FOR GOOD DEBATE POINTS.

My facts speak for themselves. It also speaks for why all 4 of them are tryna team up on me right now. Fear spawns numbers lol. I'm sitting back here watching what type of flame trolling they'll resort to next.:lol:

Your facts.... not THE facts. There is a difference. Do the math. It doesn't add up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Listen sweetie. I've destroyed you before. Remember earlier in I pointed out your attempt to defend a child murdering psycho and you attempted to claim that that somehow doesn't stain the his uniform?

Guess you aint sober yet.:lol:

I already proved why any attempts to mathematically predict my future rep and thaks are completely asinine. Not my fault you can't read.

But go ahead and keep melting down. Give HG and me more reason to laugh at you privately.....:lol:

Actually, in that thread, CG made you look like a fool.

But go ahead and claim victory.....

This is also the 1st time on here I've even brought it up. As mundane as it may be, it's still cool noting that no one can match my level of rep or thanks that's been here this long.

The hating, lying, melt down, cyber stalking freak shows like Jillian, and the related who neg rep me do it for some bizarre personal reason. :lol::cuckoo:

Like I said, it's the only way they think they can hurt me. They probably all get together and PM their plan to rep ho down to rep.:lol::cuckoo:

I could just as easily PM my 32 friends and have them @ least double my rep.....but that seems petty.

Clearly they're the ones placing such high value on rep, as it's their only means of attack besides trolling. None of the neg reps have been for a legit, debate related reason. While VIRTUALLY ALL THE POS REPS I GET ARE FOR GOOD DEBATE POINTS.

My facts speak for themselves. It also speaks for why all 4 of them are tryna team up on me right now. Fear spawns numbers lol. I'm sitting back here watching what type of flame trolling they'll resort to next.:lol:

Your facts.... not THE facts. There is a difference. Do the math. It doesn't add up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Listen sweetie. I've destroyed you before. Remember earlier in I pointed out your attempt to defend a child murdering psycho and you attempted to claim that that somehow doesn't stain the his uniform?

I already proved why any attempts to mathematically predict my future rep and thaks are completely asinine. Not my fault you can't read.

But go ahead and keep melting down. Give HG and me more reason to laugh at you privately.....:lol:

Sweetie, you've destroyed only what little credibility you had here. Nothing more. You misunderstood me.... everyone else on the board saw that, except you. I defended no one, you moronic fool.

There is a formula - which you've been given - to average your rep which tells you how your rep looks compared to others. We've given you that formula.... hell, we've even worked it out for you. You lose.

And... I have no idea who HG is.

what little credibility you had here.

CG, you are faaaar too kind.

what little credibility you had here.

CG, you are faaaar too kind.

:eek: Now that is something I don't get told often. :lol::lol:

Since the thread is gone beyond all redemption at this point....dude, get over yourself. You look like an idiot.

That is all.

LOL yup, this has gotta be the most epic, lefty melt down, orchestrated, hater flame attempt on me since I been here.:cuckoo:

Neg reps for no reason, besides either wacko personal, or flame hating.:lol:

When you desperate, pwned freak shows don't even state a reason, not even a BS 1 lol, tis obvious. I been told thru PM by fellow rightists here it's really just cuz a minority GOPer like me aint passive, calls u out, and stepped foot off ur plantation. Good advice, makes sense. Anyway, since yall have this amusing lil plan to collectively neg rep ho me down. I decided to fight fire with fire.

Btw, some good advice for yall, next time yall melt down even after outnumbering me, try not to make it sooo OBVIOUS.:lol:

I'll leave yall now to continue your circle jerk trollathon lol.

Last edited:

If it really is a conspiracy, will someone please PM me so I can be a part?

Forum List

Back