Try and Say Something Nice:

That is another good point I'll bring up tho. Rep hoing I believe it's called.

Rep would mean alot more if myself for example didn't have wacko, cyber stalking, trolls like jillian, who obviously come on this site and live to neg rep me for some weird personal reason. My rep would be EVEN HIGHER than it is now. LOL she don't even give a reason. Obvious hater is obvious.:lol:

LOL I guess it's the only way she and related ilk think they can hurt me.:lol::cuckoo: Debate sure as hell aint the way. Not with them anyway.:lol:

That's cool, guess it aint don on them that I can do that too, and their neg rep reasons (or lack thereof) for me are obvious to my friends, and really, the rest of the board.

But go head Jillian, CG, Valerie, keep rep hoing, aint gonna stop me. My haters make me famous, further validate me.:cool:

:anj_stfu: Come across like and idiot and don't be surprised when you're treated like an idiot...So far THAT is your reputation...Idiot.

You need to post less about rep points and crying about fellow posters and more about real topics then maybe you could demonstrate how you're not an idiot...Or not.

:lmao:

I imagine it's not so hard to do when you have your own sockpuppets patting you on the back...That said, I'm sure it's not even true anyway... :cuckoo:

And besides................ :gives:

Not that it matters, but mathematically its a certainty that another n00b will amass more rep in a much shorter period of time. And soon.

It's just the way the rep system works. When it first started, say there were 1,000 users on the board, each with one point. So, on the board as a whole there were 1,000 rep points floating around. Can you think of how long it took for one user to get to "2" rep points? Ahhh...but at that point there were 1,001 rep points on the board....

...Skip ahead 2 years....

...Now there are thousands and thousands of rep points floating on the board. So an increase in a users rep happens much, much more quickly. Hell, one pos rep from EZ sends you up a whole 'nother level at one time. So, mathematically, a users rep has increased exponentially over time, and not in a straight line graph like people seem to think. Increases in points are happening more quickly, and will continue to speed up as more and more rep points are "created" on the board as a whole. This is why, probably sometime in the next month or so, another n00b will have reached a higher level of rep power more quickly than our own logically deficient and insecure little (R)ighteous.

*shrug*

It's why rep don't mean bupkis. And why it's so funny when people want to argue about how big their rep is.

It's also why I beg for negs, to prove absolutely that they don't mean anything.

you know what's even funnier? when someone who begs for rep and runs around saying how important his rep/thanks are has a nervous breakdown and cries when he gets negged and somehow the few pos reps he gets are important, but the negs he gets are somehow 'stalking'.

isn't that insane?

Positively :cuckoo:

Rep would mean alot more if myself for example didn't have wacko, cyber stalking, trolls like jillian, who obviously come on this site and live to neg rep me for some weird personal reason. My rep would be EVEN HIGHER than it is now. LOL she don't even give a reason. Obvious hater is obvious.:lol:

LOL I guess it's the only way she and related ilk think they can hurt me.:lol::cuckoo: Debate sure as hell aint the way. Not with them anyway.:lol:

That's cool, guess it aint don on them that I can do that too, and their neg rep reasons (or lack thereof) for me are obvious to my friends, and really, the rest of the board.

But go head Jillian, CG, Valerie, keep rep hoing, aint gonna stop me. My haters make me famous, further validate me.:cool:

:anj_stfu: Come across like and idiot and don't be surprised when you're treated like an idiot...So far THAT is your reputation...Idiot.

You need to post less about rep points and crying about fellow posters and more about real topics then maybe you could demonstrate how you're not an idiot...Or not.

I doubt he has the smarts required to work out just how much of an ass he's making of himself.

OK, it's almost time for the the game.

Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!

colts.gif

I am going to sue you for the seizures that gif causes. :lol:

*FACEPALM*

Jesus please help this dude.

Lemme enlighten you........again........

My whole point WAS THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER POSTER WHO HAS AMASSED AS MUCH THANKS AND REP THAT I HAVE IN MY TIME HERE. NOT ONE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, WORTH A BRAG OR 2.

I logically, obviously have the potential to amass more rep/thanks than you eventually. But that's besides the point.

I made my point, proved it, pwned you, the troll dunces who attempted to back you up:lol:, etc.

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

Call that a pwn if you want.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:
Let's try this. I've been here a couple weeks longer than you. I actually have a life, so my post count is roughly 1/9 of yours, but my rep is 13 to your 15.
My thanks is roughly 1 thank you for every 2.5 posts and yours is pretty much 1 for every 9 posts.
All that is with out any attempt to solicit rep or claims about any superior debate skills. I have never boasted about "pwning" anyone.I let the facts speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Even though there is an undetermined number of extreme left nutcases that come onto this board and spew forth with their insane rhetoric.; They are (for the most part) still Americans who believe (wrongly so) that what they envision is good for America.

That's as nice as I can get for some of em......

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

Call that a pwn if you want.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:

:eusa_whistle:

I would refer you to my join date, rep and post count. You do the math. You lose. I win.

Do I own the interwebs now?

You have more than a year on me=AUTOMATIC FAIL.:lol::cuckoo:

Your on a roll today, defending murderers, clearly not sober, etc.:lol:

Even though there is an undetermined number of extreme left nutcases that come onto this board and spew forth with their insane rhetoric.; They are (for the most part) still Americans who believe (wrongly so) that what they envision is good for America.

You could say the same about the rightwingloons.

I would refer you to my join date, rep and post count. You do the math. You lose. I win.

Time on board doesn't count when doing the post count:rep ratio equation.

Thats the whole point of it.

Not that it matters, but mathematically its a certainty that another n00b will amass more rep in a much shorter period of time. And soon.

It's just the way the rep system works. When it first started, say there were 1,000 users on the board, each with one point. So, on the board as a whole there were 1,000 rep points floating around. Can you think of how long it took for one user to get to "2" rep points? Ahhh...but at that point there were 1,001 rep points on the board....

...Skip ahead 2 years....

...Now there are thousands and thousands of rep points floating on the board. So an increase in a users rep happens much, much more quickly. Hell, one pos rep from EZ sends you up a whole 'nother level at one time. So, mathematically, a users rep has increased exponentially over time, and not in a straight line graph like people seem to think. Increases in points are happening more quickly, and will continue to speed up as more and more rep points are "created" on the board as a whole. This is why, probably sometime in the next month or so, another n00b will have reached a higher level of rep power more quickly than our own logically deficient and insecure little (R)ighteous.

*shrug*

It's why rep don't mean bupkis. And why it's so funny when people want to argue about how big their rep is.

It's also why I beg for negs, to prove absolutely that they don't mean anything.

you know what's even funnier? when someone who begs for rep and runs around saying how important his rep/thanks are has a nervous breakdown and cries when he gets negged and somehow the few pos reps he gets are important, but the negs he gets are somehow 'stalking'.

isn't that insane?

and this was such a nice thread. lol..

you know, i'm thinking that he has real potential to be the next pubes. maybe it IS pubes. :rofl:

maybe EZ will take out the nutty stuff and make him his own meltdown thread so we can go back to having fun. :eusa_whistle:

Well clearly, their cowardly lil neg reps are the only way they think they can hurt me.:lol:

That and thanks, this is obvious, seeing as after I just destroyed ATL, jillian, Cuyo (the easiest target) etc that they all thank you as they'd rather not try posting related anymore themselves.:lol:

4 on 1 and I'm still pwning those retarded, melt down freak shows.

I advise you not to follow suit. Personal hatred IE rep hoing is as bout as sad as it gets on here.:lol:

Last edited:

You could say the same about the rightwingloons.

This is true.

Time on board doesn't count when doing the post count:rep ratio equation.

Thats the whole point of it.

He's either really, really stupid or deliberately avoiding the math. Neither option is a good one.

Well clearly, their cowardly lil neg reps are the only way they think they can hurt me.:lol:

That and thanks, this is obvious, seeing as after I just destroyed ATL, jillian, Cuyo (the easiest target) etc that they all thank you as they'd rather not try posting related anymore themselves.:lol:

4 on 1 and I'm still pwning those retarded, melt down freak shows.

I advise you not to follow suit. Personal hatred IE rep hoing is as bout as sad as it gets on here.:lol:

Claiming something doesn't make it so. FYI :thup:

isn't that insane?

you know, i'm thinking that he has real potential to be the next pubes. maybe it IS pubes. :rofl:

maybe EZ will take out the nutty stuff and make him his own meltdown thread so we can go back to having fun. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, he's positively puddling on the floor. Don't step in it.

isn't that insane?

you know, i'm thinking that he has real potential to be the next pubes.
maybe it IS pubes. :rofl:

Ravi, you know what you need to do............... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back