Try and Say Something Nice:

LOL yup, this has gotta be the most epic, lefty melt down, orchestrated, hater flame attempt on me since I been here.:cuckoo:

Neg reps for no reason, besides either wacko personal, or flame hating.:lol:

When you desperate, pwned freak shows don't even state a reason, not even a BS 1 lol, tis obvious. I been told thru PM by fellow rightists here it's really just cuz a minority GOPer like me aint passive, calls u out, and stepped foot off ur plantation. Good advice, makes sense. Anyway, since yall have this amusing lil plan to collectively neg rep ho me down. I decided to fight fire with fire.

Btw, some good advice for yall, next time yall melt down even after outnumbering me, try not to make it sooo OBVIOUS.:lol:

I'll leave yall now to continue your circle jerk trollathon lol.

You truly are an embarrassment, and by the way, you have no fire to fight back with.

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

If it really is a conspiracy, will someone please PM me so I can be a part?

I'm feeling lazy. Draft a PM to yourself and I'll sign it.

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

:eusa_shhh: There is no conspiracy. Righteous just needs to convince himself that there is one to make himself feel better.

I really should say thank you to Righteous.... Since rep is so incredibly important to him, he should be thrilled to know that this conversation has banged mine up 2. I wonder how many his has gone up?

*checks*

Oh.... it hasn't. Oh well.

LOL yup, this has gotta be the most epic, lefty melt down, orchestrated, hater flame attempt on me since I been here.:cuckoo:

When you desperate, pwned freak shows don't even state a reason, not even a BS 1 lol, tis obvious. I been told thru PM by fellow rightists here it's really just cuz a minority GOPer like me aint passive, calls u out, and stepped foot off ur plantation. Good advice, makes sense. Anyway, since yall have this amusing lil plan to collectively neg rep ho me down. I decided to fight fire with fire.

Btw, some good advice for yall, next time yall melt down even after outnumbering me, try not to make it sooo OBVIOUS.:lol:

^^^^^^

Meltdown.

Done!
One off-topic question: Seeing I've not had much interest in rep, one way or the other to this point, is it OK to neg rep someone just for being an idiot, or should one only neg rep ass holes?

Done!
One off-topic question: Seeing I've not had much interest in rep, one way or the other to this point, is it OK to neg rep someone just for being an idiot, or should one only neg rep ass holes?

Well, everyone has their own rep philosophy. I usually try to refrain from negging and mainly do it when someone's post requires (IMO) a longer lasting spanking.

I try to use my massive rep power for good, and not for evil.

You truly are an embarrassment, and by the way, you have no fire to fight back with.

Shhhh....don't tell him the majority of us banging on him here are conservatives....

Done!

Meh. My rep ain't high enough that anyone cares, and yours damn sure isn't. But I virtually never neg anyone. When I do, it's usually after they neg me undeservedly.

Incidentally, I virtually never get negged for any other reason than proving someone irrefutably wrong. Then they get embarrassed and neg me. Que sera.

^^^^^^

Meltdown.

Yep. And, apparently, we're lefties! How cool is that!! :lol:

I really should say thank you to Righteous.... Since rep is so incredibly important to him, he should be thrilled to know that this conversation has banged mine up 2. I wonder how many his has gone up?

*checks*

Hey, do I get some for revving him up for everyone to laugh at?

You seem to have the magic touch tonight, Radio. I am outta gas ATM, but will hit you tomorrow.

Meanwhile, can you wind up another one? That was fun.

^^^^^^

Meltdown.

Yep. And, apparently, we're lefties! How cool is that!! :lol:

I bet you keep your little red book over your heart, like you should.

*checks*

You seem to have the magic touch tonight, Radio. I am outta gas ATM, but will hit you tomorrow.

Meanwhile, can you wind up another one? That was fun.

This one isn't spun out yet.

*checks*

You must spread blah blah blah.
Damn Gunny and his rep rules!

Forum List

Back