Try and Say Something Nice:

I'm feeling lazy. Draft a PM to yourself and I'll sign it.
Done!
One off-topic question: Seeing I've not had much interest in rep, one way or the other to this point, is it OK to neg rep someone just for being an idiot, or should one only neg rep ass holes?

Well, everyone has their own rep philosophy. I usually try to refrain from negging and mainly do it when someone's post requires (IMO) a longer lasting spanking.

I try to use my massive rep power for good, and not for evil.

I'm a biker damn it! I'm supposed to be evil.

I'm feeling lazy. Draft a PM to yourself and I'll sign it.
Done!
One off-topic question: Seeing I've not had much interest in rep, one way or the other to this point, is it OK to neg rep someone just for being an idiot, or should one only neg rep ass holes?

Meh. My rep ain't high enough that anyone cares, and yours damn sure isn't. But I virtually never neg anyone. When I do, it's usually after they neg me undeservedly.

Incidentally, I virtually never get negged for any other reason than proving someone irrefutably wrong. Then they get embarrassed and neg me. Que sera.

I neg repped only one person and I regret it. I didn't really know the ins and outs of the flame forum and neg repped for what I considered excessive personal attacks. Funny thing is, the guy I negged is one of the people i respect the most here.

*Shakes tiny fist*

Damn you Radio! Damn you to hell!

Yea, ok. A cookie would be nice.

It's a really big cookie though.

cookie.jpg

images
eated_my_cookie.jpg

OK here it goes. Liberals are Americans that also love America. Their views are just a little differant than mine or someone like me. We want whats best for the country, we just look at things differeantly.

Hows that?

LOL damn I know I said I was done here, but after getting this PM info, I just gotta go back in. A fellow righty who obviously won't be named told me yall did THE EXACT SAME wacko neg rep ho BS to him.

Wrong, you don't post PM contents on the board. - Modbert

Forum List

Back