Try and Say Something Nice:

OK here it goes. Liberals are Americans that also love America. Their views are just a little differant than mine or someone like me. We want whats best for the country, we just look at things differeantly.

Hows that?

I appreciate that Reb. I know it must have stung.

LOL damn I know I said I was done here, but after getting this PM info, I just gotta go back in. A fellow righty who obviously won't be named told me yall did THE EXACT SAME wacko neg rep ho BS to him.

Wrong, you don't post PM contents on the board. - Modbert.

I have no leader, (R)ighteous. I negged you because you carried on on this perfectly nice little thread, and because your insults to Radioman were so juvenile.

There was no whoring involved. I sincerely thought you deserved a neg.

OK here it goes. Liberals are Americans that also love America. Their views are just a little differant than mine or someone like me. We want whats best for the country, we just look at things differeantly.

Hows that?

I appreciate that Reb. I know it must have stung.

I would not have said it if I did not mean it. That you can take to the bank.

I actually get along with plenty on the "right".

Though we don't always agree politically, Elvis and I are great friends and he's a great guy. I can say the same for Del, both of them are also great moderators.

I've known Radio for about a year and a half. One of the funniest guys I know and one of the best posters here at USMB.

I'm pretty sure Don't Taz Me Bro considers himself either a Conservative or Libertarian. He's a pretty intelligent and level headed guy.

I've always had good discussions with Immie.

Jon is another guy who I've known on this board for over two years. We've been in some pretty memorable threads together and he's a good guy.

Kevin Kennedy, Paulie, and Kwc57 are Libertarians. I get along with all three of them pretty well and all three are intelligent.

Missourian is another intelligent guy, he actually helped to shape my views on firearms that I still hold today. I respect him a great deal for treating me like an adult instead of just resorting to partisan hackery to get his points across.

Crimson is another great guy who I can't wait to see come home. Also quite a funny dude.

Divecon, can't say enough about Dive. :lol: Him and I argued like cats and dogs for a long time, but I'm happy to say we've gotten to the point where we get along and I can consider him a friend. I would say least a quarter of my posts involve him in some way. :lol:

Hjmick, another great guy who always makes reasonable and intelligent posts.

I don't agree with Intense and Meister as often as others politically, but they are both intelligent and have proven themselves to be fair moderators.

Navy was a great guy who was always reasonable, would be nice to see him post more.

Plymco Pilgrim is another Libertarian and great friend. Would be nice to see him post again more too.

And can't forget the ladies. :lol:

Dis and California Girl, though we don't always agree (more often then not, we don't :lol:), are both quite intelligent.

Dis has also been a great admin. Meanwhile, CG is pretty good about keeping me on my toes which is always helpful.

Kat is another great person who I've gotten to know on her and always glad to see her level headed posts.

Harry Dresden, named after one of my favorite book characters is another great guy who I've gotten to know.

Annie and I have not always been on the best of terms, nor do we agree often, but she always speaks from the heart and I respect her for that.

Trajan and I don't always agree, but he seems like a cool guy. Too bad he's a Colts fan. :eusa_whistle:

Foxfyre and I rarely agree as well, but it's always great to see someone so passionate about topics as much as she is.

And last but certainly not least, Zoom and I have had plenty of great discussions and she has always come off as a reasonable person to me.

That's all I got. Though I could say at least one good thing about most who I do not agree with politically.

Though we don't always agree politically, Elvis and I are great friends and he's a great guy. I can say the same for Del, both of them are also great moderators.

I've known Radio for about a year and a half. One of the funniest guys I know and one of the best posters here at USMB.

I'm pretty sure Don't Taz Me Bro considers himself either a Conservative or Libertarian. He's a pretty intelligent and level headed guy.

Jon is another guy who I've known on this board for over two years. We've been in some pretty memorable threads together and he's a good guy.

Kevin Kennedy, Paulie, and Kwc57 are Libertarians. I get along with all three of them pretty well and all three are intelligent.

Missourian is another intelligent guy, he actually helped to shape my views on firearms that I still hold today. I respect him a great deal for treating me like an adult instead of just resorting to partisan hackery to get his points across.

Crimson is another great guy who I can't wait to see come home. Also quite a funny dude.

Divecon, can't say enough about Dive. :lol: Him and I argued like cats and dogs for a long time, but I'm happy to say we've gotten to the point where we get along and I can consider him a friend. I would say least a quarter of my posts involve him in some way. :lol:

I don't agree with Intense and Meister as often as others politically, but they are both intelligent and have proven themselves to be fair moderators.

Navy was a great guy who was always reasonable, would be nice to see him post more.

Plymco Pilgrim is another Libertarian and great friend. Would be nice to see him post again more too.

Dis and California Girl, though we don't always agree (more often then not, we don't :lol:), are both quite intelligent.

Kat is another great person who I've gotten to know on her and always glad to see her level headed posts.

Harry Dresden, named after one of my favorite book characters is another great guy who I've gotten to know.

Annie and I have not always been on the best of terms, nor do we agree often, but she always speaks from the heart and I respect her for that.

Trajan and I don't always agree, but he seems like a cool guy. Too bad he's a Colts fan. :eusa_whistle:

Foxfyre and I rarely agree as well, but it's always great to see someone so passionate about topics as much as she is.

And last but certainly not least, Zoom and I have had plenty of great discussions and she has always come off as a reasonable person to me.

That's all I got. Though I could say at least one good thing about most who I do not agree with politically.

Just hold on a minute, Doggie..... While I do not dare speak on behalf of Dis (who in their right mind would take such a liberty? :eek:)..... WTF do you mean 'quite intelligent'? I believe the phrase you were looking for was 'towering intellects'.

Just hold on a minute, Doggie..... While I do not dare speak on behalf of Dis (who in their right mind would take such a liberty? :eek:)..... WTF do you mean 'quite intelligent'? I believe the phrase you were looking for was 'towering intellects'.

Seems I forgot quite the sense of humor as well. :lol:

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

So yea Radioman, you win. By a 5-1 margin. ;)

^^^^^^^^:lol:
epic-fail.jpg

Post count means absolutely nothing, you trolling moron. There are other trolls here like you who have more posts than me, and they're the laughing stock of the board, like TM, rdean, etc.

Nice math fail tho.:lol:

I also wouldn't advise your lil bitch ass to call anyone spineless, especially me. Remember? I'm the one who dared your dumb lil coward self to come over here and see how real I really am after you trolled and tried to claim I was fake. Internet tough guy suits you well.:lol:

Of course you aint, were silent.:lol:

Now go save some face, leaving would be a good start.
You're a dick.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

THAT is how you ho' for rep.

But thanks :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back