Try and Say Something Nice:

and this was such a nice thread. lol..

you know, i'm thinking that he has real potential to be the next pubes.
maybe it IS pubes. :rofl:

maybe EZ will take out the nutty stuff and make him his own meltdown thread so we can go back to having fun. :eusa_whistle:

Ravi, you know what you need to do............... :eusa_whistle:
You know what's funny? I got pos-repped today for negging Pubic...and how long ago was that? Sweet!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

It was inspired by this meltdown several pages ago... Special thx to Cali for the link. I had never read the Pubes meltdown before. it was before my time.

Ravi, you know what you need to do............... :eusa_whistle:
You know what's funny? I got pos-repped today for negging Pubic...and how long ago was that? Sweet!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

It was inspired by this meltdown several pages ago... Special thx to Cali for the link. I had never read the Pubes meltdown before. it was before my time.
its a classic
all meltdowns are now judged against it
havent seen one that even comes close yet

LOL damn I know I said I was done here, but after getting this PM info, I just gotta go back in. A fellow righty who obviously won't be named told me yall did THE EXACT SAME wacko neg rep ho BS to him.

Wrong, you don't post PM contents on the board. - Modbert.

I have no leader, (R)ighteous. I negged you because you carried on on this perfectly nice little thread, and because your insults to Radioman were so juvenile.

There was no whoring involved. I sincerely thought you deserved a neg.

and you have some coming rag hag.,And on Tuesday when you choke, relax it aint the end.

Looks like he ran away. Another shit for brains. Thanks for the link.

Pubes? He didn't run away....

PermaBan.gif

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

On the USMB PubliusInfinitum Meltdown Index TM, this thread is now a 6 out of 10 with a positive bias, meaning it is progressing at a 60% amusement rate of The Greatest Internet Thread of All-Time with good potential. It had registered on the PI.MI earlier but it wasn't high enough to warrant notice. This post has officially pushed it into play.

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

On the USMB PubliusInfinitum Meltdown Index TM, this thread is now a 6 out of 10 with a positive bias, meaning it is progressing at a 60% amusement rate of The Greatest Internet Thread of All-Time with good potential. It had registered on the PI.MI earlier but it wasn't high enough to warrant notice. This post has officially pushed it into play.

:lmao:

LOL damn I know I said I was done here, but after getting this PM info, I just gotta go back in. A fellow righty who obviously won't be named told me yall did THE EXACT SAME wacko neg rep ho BS to him.

Wrong, you don't post PM contents on the board. - Modbert.

I have no leader, (R)ighteous. I negged you because you carried on on this perfectly nice little thread, and because your insults to Radioman were so juvenile.

There was no whoring involved. I sincerely thought you deserved a neg.

and you have some coming rag hag.,And on Tuesday when you choke, relax it aint the end.

LOL.

What a loss to the greeting card industry you are, Mr. Fitnah.

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held
It pays my way, and it corrodes my soul
I want to leave, you will not miss me
I want to go down in musical history

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, I'm a sickening wreck
I've got the 21st century breathing down my neck
I must move fast, you understand me
I want to go down in celluloid history, Mr. Shankly

Fame, Fame, fatal Fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain
But still I'd rather be Famous
Than righteous or holy, any day
Any day, any day

But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled
Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill
I want to live and I want to Love
I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held
It pays my way and it corrodes my soul
Oh, I didn't realise that you wrote poetry
I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry, Mr. Shankly

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask
You are a flatulent pain in the arse
I do not mean to be so rude
Still, I must speak frankly, Mr. Shankly

Oh, give us your money !
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ownZDWNIRs[/ame]

Oh and to say something nice,The people you owe money to will miss you when you are set on fire on the freeway for being an assclown.

Oh and to say something nice,The people you owe money to will miss you when you are set on fire on the freeway for being an assclown.

What a delicate sense of timing you have, choosing today of all days to write yet more death threats and/or wishes to me on the 'net.

And all because I dun appreciate your bigotry, despite how long you have cultivated it.

Ironic, eh?

What a delicate sense of timing you have, choosing today of all days to write yet more death threats and/or wishes to me on the 'net.

And all because I dun appreciate your bigotry, despite how long you have cultivated it.

Ironic, eh?

Objecting to an ideology that calls for my death does not make me a bigot.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5HpeA_WSo[/ame]

Forum List

Back