Try and Say Something Nice:

LOL this is epic. There may yet be an actual, thought out, PMed plan among the for mentioned melt down freak shows to rep ho me down collectively.:lol:

Clearly my rep DOES matter to them, as they've all done so within the last hour bout.

LOL I guess after pwned melt downs left yall with that 1 option.:lol::cuckoo:

LOL I can't wait to tell my friends this. Nice plan, but sadly enough for you spamming freak shows, I now choose to fight fire with fire.

You're kind of a douchebag, aren't you?

And I mean that in the nicest way...

Its the street I came up on.

Well, I feel sorry for you then. Men and women usually have had some burden in their lives that could have made them bitter, and have dealt with it. I hope for this for you, eventually.

In all honesty, I wish you were the "nemesis" to me you may see yourself as .
The sad fact is you are a over weight low IQ bureaucrat with delusions of grandeur .
As a "Defense" lawyer you have even less influence the na regular sewer dwelling government turd.
So you insinuate yourself onto the interwebs to live a better life .
But you cannot escape your personalty disorder .
So lets get back to basics

How kind!

You dont get the high moral ground .
You have lied about many folks here, disparaged them in many ways ,It isn't forgotten no matter how many pixels of peace you post.
You are a sleazy fruitcake.
Telling others I find what you write aggravating bigoted drivel is no lie.....for I do. But nonetheless, I hope in 2011, you enjoy greater peace of mind, Mr. Fitnah.

That is a fact, you can do that, but you didn't . You called me a liar and what I posted lies You cant do that, with out bringing some substantiation . Substantiation that stands up to scrutiny .You never did that.
That is why you are infectious human waste.

You want to apologize ?
You are free to do so , you can take the time to look up the lies you have said about me (Ill help you and give you the links again.
I have sent them to you in Pms before asking you to retract your falsehoods ) or fess up or bring the evidence .
Bring proof Im a liar about what I say about Islam.

This burden will be upon you even passed my life. Others will pick up the torch and ask you why you lie bout me ?

Mr Fitnah wrote:

That is a fact, you can do that, but you didn't . You called me a liar and what I posted lies You cant do that, with out bringing some substantiation . Substantiation that stands up to scrutiny .You never did that.

You want to apologize ?
You are free to do so , you can take the time to look up the lies you have said about me (Ill help you and give you the links again.
I have sent them to you in Pms before asking you to retract your falsehoods ) or fess up or bring the evidence .

This burden will be upon you even passed my life. Others will pick up the torch and ask you why you lie bout me ?

I said that you have misinterpreted, misunderstood or simply lied about Islam. You have, in my view.

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

I doubt Lumpy said any such thing. He's dear to many of us, including me.

But if he did, it would seem you are having a terrible time mastering the "do not discuss the contents of PMs" rule.

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

Last edited:
I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

I doubt Lumpy said any such thing. He's dear to many of us, including me.

But if he did, it would seem you are having a terrible time mastering the "do not discuss the contents of PMs" rule.

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

* No one hates you, at least not on USMB. You're not even all that annoying. We've all seen better.

* There is no conspiracy. Some of us would as soon scratch out one another's eyes as pass the salt....you have just made some boo boos here. You've united a bunch that rarely agrees on just this one topic....you've been acting the fool.

* Most of the people you are complaining about on this thread are not liberals. None of us are complaining about your politics. It's your manners that have drawn ire.

Mr Fitnah wrote:

You want to apologize ?

I said that you have misinterpreted, misunderstood or simply lied about Islam. You have, in my view.

Yeah.
I have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to become this much of an accomplished liar. Id like to know about in detail how it is you found me out.
I quote scripture that is consider authoritative by shia and sunni Islam Not that it is wrong

I may be wrong about Islam,
But when you watch TV after some misunderstander of Islam has blown up a cafe,And You hear he is misunderstanding Islam ? Why is he willing to die ?
Are you sure he is misinterpreting Islam?

If I have an opinion about Islam,
I can point the the chapter and verse every time.
And when they cant I point it out.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3111725-post22.html

You can want me to be a bigot.
but you cannot prove or make me one.

Last edited:
Mr Fitnah wrote:

You want to apologize ?

Yeah.
I have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to become this much of an accomplished liar. Id like to know about the detail and how it is you found me out.
I quote scripture that is consider authoritative by shia and sunni Islam and objection is that I provide it. Not that it is wrong

But when you watch TV after some misunderstander of Islam has blown up a cafe,And You hear he is misunderstanding Islam ? Why is he willing to die ?

And I can point the the chapter and verse every time.

Yanno, we don't have the disagreement you seem to perceive as to terrorism, Mr. Fitnah. And there isn't much rationally calculated to make us safer that I wouldn't be willing to consider. I'm so far out there on safety that Quantum Windbag regularly tags me for it. If you could confine your concerns to terrorism, we could prolly have a very informative discussion.

Jillian and Sallow

They respond in kind. If you banter, they banter back, if your an ass, Sallow will tend to move on, but Jillian will go 100% bitch on you. both are sharp and opinionated. They aren't liberals just b/c.

Thats the point.
You cant say Im lying with out bring some proof.
All I do Is post Islamic scripture unless Im asking people to prove Im lying.
Link to my lies, and prove Im lying.

Thats the point.

I think relying on the Ayatollah Khoumeni as a better source for interpretation of the Koran than on practicing Muslims is a distortion, and a deliberate one.

Yeah.
I have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to become this much of an accomplished liar. Id like to know about the detail and how it is you found me out.
I quote scripture that is consider authoritative by shia and sunni Islam and objection is that I provide it. Not that it is wrong

And I can point the the chapter and verse every time.

Yanno, we don't have the disagreement you seem to perceive as to terrorism, Mr. Fitnah. And there isn't much rationally calculated to make us safer that I wouldn't be willing to consider. I'm so far out there on safety that Quantum Windbag regularly tags me for it. If you could confine your concerns to terrorism, we could prolly have a very informative discussion.

No .You get nothing.
You do not get to call me a liar and a bigot and then try to bring me
into your fold.

Thats the point.

I think relying on the Ayatollah Khoumeni as a better source for interpretation of the Koran than on practicing Muslims is a distortion, and a deliberate one.
There is no daylight in any Islam when dealing with non believers .
You just haven't been reading my post with an open mind .

I told you to not confuse Islam with muslims.
You cant.

Dont worry this is not as stupid as you are going to be.

Forum List

Back