Try and Say Something Nice:

Yeah.
I have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to become this much of an accomplished liar. Id like to know about the detail and how it is you found me out.
I quote scripture that is consider authoritative by shia and sunni Islam and objection is that I provide it. Not that it is wrong

I may be wrong about Islam,
But when you watch TV after some misunderstander of Islam has blown up a cafe,And You hear he is misunderstanding Islam ? Why is he willing to die ?
Are you sure he is misinterpreting Islam?

And I can point the the chapter and verse every time.
And when they cant I point it out.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3111725-post22.html

You can want me to be a bigot.
but you cannot prove or make me one.

Yanno, we don't have the disagreement you seem to perceive as to terrorism, Mr. Fitnah. And there isn't much rationally calculated to make us safer that I wouldn't be willing to consider. I'm so far out there on safety that Quantum Windbag regularly tags me for it. If you could confine your concerns to terrorism, we could prolly have a very informative discussion.

No .You get nothing.
You do not get to call me a liar and a bigot and then try to bring me
into your fold.

Humm, so the insults and death wishes/threats you've lobbed my way are excusable, but denying that you have a handle on the truth is not?

You're an odd man, Mr. Fitnah.

Most of my USMB buds are not as liberal as I on most issues. People are not valuable based on whether they agree with you about taxation, for pity's sake.

Last edited:
TM has her failings. So do we all.

That's very true, but most people here, when presented with an opposing viewpoint will look into it, judge it's merits, and make a decision whether or not to adjust their views.

TM (and a few others on both sides of the aisle) only look at things that validate their partisan viewpoints, and reject anything that doesn't fit neatly into their worldview.

TM has her failings. So do we all.

That's very true, but most people here, when presented with an opposing viewpoint will look into it, judge it's merits, and make a decision whether or not to adjust their views.

TM (and a few others on both sides of the aisle) only look at things that validate their partisan viewpoints, and reject anything that doesn't fit neatly into their worldview.

Yes, I know. And mebbe it will never change....but it might. My suspicion is, many who do this are rather young.

I was fairly cemented in my beliefs when I was young, too. It's almost natural.

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

Holy fuck man, you just don't know when to stop, do you? You've officially gone full retard.

tropic_movie_downeyjr1.jpg

And what didn't you understand about not discussing PM's on the board?

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

I doubt Lumpy said any such thing. He's dear to many of us, including me.

But if he did, it would seem you are having a terrible time mastering the "do not discuss the contents of PMs" rule.

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

We target insecure douchebags who have an ego which is ten times larger than their ability.

So you're right, you haven't been the first, and you won't be the last. Maybe once you realize the problem is you, you may gain the ability to come down off the cross you're putting yourself on. But considering your issues, it's highly doubtful.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's a bipartisan effort in mocking you. It ain't lefties only. It's pretty evenly split.

Last edited:

But if he did, it would seem you are having a terrible time mastering the "do not discuss the contents of PMs" rule.

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

We target insecure douchebags who have an ego which is ten times larger than their ability.

So you're right, you haven't been the first, and you won't be the last. Maybe once you realize the problem is you, you may gain the ability to come down off the cross you're putting yourself on. But considering your issues, it's highly doubtful.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's a bipartisan effort in mocking you. It ain't lefties only. It's pretty evenly split.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Out!

Hey, why did you send this winter shit down our way? Take it back, ho!

Hey, why did you send this winter shit down our way? Take it back, ho!

I am.:eusa_hand:
We are suppose to get more snow, then around 0 degree temps.

Out!

wanna see the best?

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from (R)IGHTeous 1.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149625-chinese-food.html#post3179674)
post.

Comment:
***** hey this is fun!

Regards,
(R)IGHTeous 1

what a maroon. :rofl:

Out!

wanna see the best?

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from (R)IGHTeous 1.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149625-chinese-food.html#post3179674)
post.

Comment:
***** hey this is fun!

Regards,
(R)IGHTeous 1

what a maroon. :rofl:

I'm sure the -7 has you shaking to your core.

Forum List

Back